Tour Equipment

I've been reading alot on this forum about Tour equipment, I have a question, where do you find there irons and drivers. Does retail stores sell them. Up until today I wasn't even aware of Tour models. What irons are the best at Retail stores and how do they compare to the Tour irons.

Thanks alot

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,650 admin
    G_anders wrote on Jul 4 2005, 08:04 PM:
    I've been reading alot on this forum about Tour equipment, I have a question, where do you find there irons and drivers.  Does retail stores sell them.  Up until today I wasn't even aware of Tour models.  What irons are the best at Retail stores and how do they compare to the Tour irons.

Thanks alot
    »

Most items come from people who are connected in the industry via manufacturers or players. Some people have found great deals if they live near a store that take trade in equipment and is located near where professional players live.
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk