Websites that are "too good to be true" -

15678911»

Comments

• npickernpicker PentaMan Members  12WRX Points: 65Posts: 12 Bunkers
    Friend of mine told me about this site but seems real shady for footjoy http://martsalemee.com
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • bobcat88bobcat88 Members  393WRX Points: 101Handicap: 4.9Posts: 393 Greens
    npicker wrote:

Friend of mine told me about this site but seems real shady for footjoy http://martsalemee.com

That one has to be too good to be true. Those are massive discounts, even if the items are a season old.
    Posted:
  • alwaysmoothalwaysmooth Members  11WRX Points: 57Handicap: 7.6Posts: 11 Bunkers

Saw an ad on instagram for https://galaxygolfshoponline.com, a website ostensibly trying to look like the real GG. They're offering a bunch of expensive last-season clubs brand new for free as a "clearance flash sale". Looked it up and the website is 6 days old. Lol.

Posted:
  • SaturdayGolferSaturdayGolfer Members  6WRX Points: 14Handicap: SadPosts: 6 Bunkers

Haven't seen Wish dot com mentioned yet but Rick Shiels does a pretty good video on it.

Posted:
  • dodger11dodger11 Members  4WRX Points: 7Posts: 4 Starters

The available stuff on the site describe itself its real or fake.

Posted:
  • Djuga06Djuga06 D.J. Members  520WRX Points: 232Handicap: 6.9Posts: 520 Golden Tee

Has anyone used Alamo Golf on eBay (alamo-34)? They are listed as from Aldie, VA and they say they order directly from TaylorMade. The prices are super low compared to others. Just wondered if anyone had dealt with them and what results they had. Thanks in advance.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • xyz76xyz76 Members  5WRX Points: 5Posts: 5 Bunkers

Anyone bought from ksouth9 on ebay? He posts most of clubs in auction but the pictures are the same.

Posted:
  • bobcat88bobcat88 Members  393WRX Points: 101Handicap: 4.9Posts: 393 Greens

I bought a couple sets of irons over the years and never had any issues with them. They have some shady bidding practices where it seems like there's non-legitimate buyers bidding up their prices.

Posted:
  • theclubdoctortheclubdoctor Members  85WRX Points: 82Posts: 85 Fairways

I have purchased a new M2 driver from ksouth9. Was the real deal, Price was great and shipping was quick. Great transaction.

Posted:
  • titleistforgedtitleistforged buying clubs brings joy SF Bay AreaMembers  247WRX Points: 100Handicap: 11Posts: 247 Fairways

+1 to ksouth9 being legit. -1 to the non-legit bidders, but that's not a reflection on the authenticity of the products

Posted:
    Titleist TS3 9.5 MCA Fubuki ZT 50 X
    Sub 70 Pro 15, 18 Sub 70 Project X Low/Mid 6.0
    Titleist 718 AP2 4-PW TT AMT Tour White S300
    Cleveland RTX 4 Tour Raw 50, 54, 60 TT DG Tour Issue S400
    Black Lab BL-1 Custom
    Titleist Club 7 cart bag

Extras: 2ball, Special Select NP2, 818H2 19/23, TW747 15/18, shafts
    For sale: 747P 5-11, Sun Mountain 2.5+
  • dwall39dwall39 Members  11WRX Points: 13Handicap: 9.5Posts: 11 Bunkers

Bought some clubs from ksouth and they are indeed legit... or at least my experiences were!

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.