Harrison Pro 2.5

GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-OwnerSF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,553 admin
Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Comments

• crew_138crew_138 Lefty Boomers Posts: 1,337
    I Just put the Blue 70g one in my driver and it is just perfect... I so recommend it. Very consistent, dispersion for me was tight, very accurate. For as cheap as it was I think it was a steal.

I don't know how it would perform in a fairwaywood but I'm sure I would try it.

I put it in a Taylormade R510TP... it's a missle launcher... I love it.
  • dags27dags27 Members Posts: 888 ✭✭
    edited Oct 15, 2006 #3
    I have a Harrison Pro 2.5 60g S, blue in color, installed in Exotics driver. Results are amazing. This shaft has a nice feel to it. Very stable, tight dispersion and very consistent. It is straight and long for me. My buddy that i played golf with was so amazed how consistent my drives were and how long i was hitting them. I haven't tried the Harrison Pro 2.5 Ti yet. Hoping to install it to my new acquired Exotics driver head. As for the money i think this shaft is worth it. Got mine for 60.00 bucks. These shafts and the V2 are great shafts for the money.
  • srockafesrockafe Lefty Boomers Posts: 487 ✭✭
    Just got this in a used 905R. I had no idea about any of the specs on it because I got a decent deal, but I love it. My SS is around 103-105mph w/ a driver and I have a relatively smooth tempo. This really gets the ball up in the air for me.

2.5* Torque with this shaft provides amazing dispersion.
  • staysober for golfstaysober for golf Low carb guy Members Posts: 1,025 ✭✭
    Do they still make this super shafts!!
    Mizuno 8.5* JPX900 S.
    Titlst 14.2* 915 FD S.
    Taylor 17* M3 S.
    Callie 4i, 5i, 6i Epic 95 S. 
    Callie X2H Pro 7-pw S. 
    Callie 56* X forged S.
    Callie Odyssey wide b/w s.
  • 03trdblack03trdblack ClubWRX Posts: 1,831 ClubWRX

Do they still make this super shafts!!

Nope, out of business.