TM R5 TP weight configuration

srennicksrennick Members Posts: 25
What is the default configuration from TM?
Just have a few questions regarding the TM R5 TP weight configuration...

What is the default weight setup from TM? I believe it's 10 in the heel and 2 in the toe...but I'm not sure.

Can someone explain where I should be adding/removing weights to change the trajectory of the ball?

I would assume if you have more weight in the heel than in the toe, it would promote a draw...is that correct?

Thanks in advance for your responses, and my apologies if this has been covered before...I searched, but couldn't find a definitive answer.

Comments

• msm210msm210 Members Posts: 72 ✭✭
    I believe the default configuration is 10-2, toe to heel. This was how mine came. I have changed the weights to 6-6, and love the ball flight. I have a natural slight draw, and didn't want to promote more of a draw. I'm sure others more qualified/experienced with this driver can share how to change the ball flight more. I made the initial change and left mine alone.

Hit em good!

Mike
  • BigteeBigtee Members Posts: 87
    It seems like most people I talked to like 12g total weight. I currently use 6g and6g like msm210. Most use 10 and 2 heel to toe or toe to heel , depending on if they fight a slice or a draw.
  • dollerisdolleris Members Posts: 759 ✭✭
    Default is 44.75" with 10 in the heelside port and 2 in the toeside.

(drawbiased)

With the stock Diamana 83 it balances out to around D3.
    My bag
    PING G400 Max driver, G400 3 & 5 woods, G400 hybrid, Srixon Z565 5-PW, TM Milled Grind wedges, Yes Tracy III+ putter