TM R5 TP weight configuration

srennick ·  
srennicksrennick Members  25WRX Points: 0Posts: 25
What is the default configuration from TM?
Just have a few questions regarding the TM R5 TP weight configuration...

What is the default weight setup from TM? I believe it's 10 in the heel and 2 in the toe...but I'm not sure.

Can someone explain where I should be adding/removing weights to change the trajectory of the ball?

I would assume if you have more weight in the heel than in the toe, it would promote a draw...is that correct?

Thanks in advance for your responses, and my apologies if this has been covered before...I searched, but couldn't find a definitive answer.
Posted:

Comments

• msm210msm210 Members  77WRX Points: 66Posts: 77 Fairways
    I believe the default configuration is 10-2, toe to heel. This was how mine came. I have changed the weights to 6-6, and love the ball flight. I have a natural slight draw, and didn't want to promote more of a draw. I'm sure others more qualified/experienced with this driver can share how to change the ball flight more. I made the initial change and left mine alone.

Hit em good!

Mike
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BigteeBigtee Members  87WRX Points: 0Posts: 87
    It seems like most people I talked to like 12g total weight. I currently use 6g and6g like msm210. Most use 10 and 2 heel to toe or toe to heel , depending on if they fight a slice or a draw.
    Posted:
  • dollerisdolleris Members  771WRX Points: 109Posts: 771 Golden Tee
    Default is 44.75" with 10 in the heelside port and 2 in the toeside.

(drawbiased)

With the stock Diamana 83 it balances out to around D3.
    Posted:
    My bag
    PING G400 Max driver, G400 3 & 5 woods, G400 hybrid, Srixon Z565 5-PW, TM Milled Grind wedges, Yes Tracy III+ putter

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.