Mitsubishi Rayon TP XMKH-1

JHoward2010 ·  
JHoward2010JHoward2010 Members  184WRX Points: 0Posts: 184
What's the word on this shaft??
Hello everybody,

Does anyone have any experience or information on the Mitsubishi Rayon TP "XMKH-1" M.A.S. 2 X-stiff shaft?

Specs are...91 grams, 2.2* torque, mid kick.

I was just wondering how this shaft plays and what you guys think about it, especially in a 3-wood. Also, how would it compare to the Diamana Blueboard 93x?

Thanks in advance,

John
Posted:

Comments

• abewleyabewley Members  3174WRX Points: 1Posts: 3,174 Titanium Tees
    The letters stand for X flex MK mid kick H heavy 1 is x. There is a 2 that is XX.

The shaft is 81g with low torque and definitely a mid kick point. Kick point and launch would be similar to a 757 and would be great in a fairway wood.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • JHoward2010JHoward2010 Members  184WRX Points: 0Posts: 184
    Thanks for the reply Abewley. That's what I'm looking for in the 3-wood...something that gets the ball off the ground with the 13*, but also has low spin and doesn't balloon.

So would I be correct in saying that the XMKH-1, 757x, and Grafalloy Comp NT 85x will all play very similar? Those 3, along with a Diamana 93/103 is what I'm thinking of getting installed.
    Posted:
  • abewleyabewley Members  3174WRX Points: 1Posts: 3,174 Titanium Tees
    yep.. of coures the comp with the cheapest.. but for a 3 wood the fuji or diamana's are the best. IMHO
    Posted:
  • JHoward2010JHoward2010 Members  184WRX Points: 0Posts: 184
    abewley wrote on Apr 28 2006, 06:07 PM:

fuji or diamana's are the best. IMHO

Diamana...you mean the blueboard shafts or all high-end Mitsubishi shafts?
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.