Tour, retail, TP pricing consumer survey

Cameron Circle TCameron Circle T The DocJunior Mod Squad Posts: 2,210 ✭✭
edited May 7, 2006 in Equipment #1
This is an economic survey not a debate
Ok everyone,

I am doing this survey for an economic study I am working on. I am looking at the golf market and tour, tour replica (i.e. the TMaG TP line), and plain old retail drivers. This is a survey on how much you spent for a driver. All that is needed is for you to answer the poll under which category your driver price fell under, type of driver it was, and condition bought.

If it is a tour, retail, or tour replica (i.e. TMaG TP line again) please answer that question in the survey.

TOUR INCLUDES TAYLOR MADE TOUR - IF IT IS TP WITH A TXXX SERIAL CHOSE TOUR

Then please answer the category of pricing under which it fell when you purchased it.

Please also vote if you bought the club Used or New if it is RETAIL, if it is TOUR you DO NOT need to vote in this category. That way I can figure out if you payed say 300 for a tp driver and it was used, I know that fact.

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE USED OR NEW IF THE DRIVER IS TOUR!!

I am looking at the influence of pricing of drivers on the market for them. I realize that this is not the greatest place to do this given that it is a forum in which people are willing to spend more than most golfers but its the only way I can do this.

Thanks for your participation,

Adam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Cameron Circle TCameron Circle T The Doc Junior Mod Squad Posts: 2,210 ✭✭
    To clarify,

THIS STUDY IS FOR ALL DRIVERS!!! The TP is there because its neither here nor there. Neither tour nor retail, the price is often times right in between the two price points. This survey is to be done by everyone regardless of the brand of driver you play!!!

Thanks,

Adam
  • kblakeney35kblakeney35 Jr. Boomers Posts: 937
    A Cally FT-3 Tour would count as "Tour Replica" correct?

-Kyle
  • Cameron Circle TCameron Circle T The Doc Junior Mod Squad Posts: 2,210 ✭✭
    Yes I assume you could consider that Tour Replica because its close to what the tour plays. For the sake of this survey go ahead and include that as Tour Replica.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion,

Adam
  • katbirdkatbird Members Posts: 624
    edited May 16, 2006 #5
    I would have liked to have voted, but my TM R510(notTP) TOUR was under $200, under $150 in fact...and that was over 2 years ago...
    TM SLDR-430/10.5 @ 12°, OEM speeder 57R
    08 Burner 3w/5w 49g M/sr flex
    Cobra TWS Hybrids H3/H4 A-flex 60g
    Cobra SS-i irons Penley Graphite Light-R
    Cleve 588-49LowBounce,900-54LB,588-57LB
    TM Spider 72M
    WITB Link