Aero-Tech Steel Fiber i95

achappy ·  
achappyachappy Bowie, MDMembers  1187WRX Points: 147Posts: 1,187 Platinum Tees
Great hybrid shaft!!
After reading the reviews and CWEBB's profile information about this shaft, I decided to try one out in my J33 Airmuscle. Man, I wish I had this combo earlier in the year. What a great shaft! The stock NV85 in there was OK, but it felt a little loose and soft, especially when I went after one. But the i95 definitely matches up with this head. Trajectory is still pretty high but it's much flatter and I get a few yards more carry. It feels smoother too yet stable. The balance and weight are excellent and a good drop down from DGS300. Definitely a sleeper shaft and I see why it gets the reviews it does. Golfsmith will have them for like $30 through the 6th with their F&F sale so I will have to pick up another to drop in a 21* Airmuscle when I find one.
Posted:
Ping G30 10.5 Tour 65
Bridgestone J33 3W Speeder 767 Stiff
Adams DHy 21* UST VTS Silver 100g
Taylormade R9 TP KBS Tour Stiff 4-PW
Callaway Jaws CC 52*, 58*
Ping Pal 5Bz

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.