New Driver and 3 wood Shaft help

bradley2424 ·  
bradley2424bradley2424 Peanut Gallery Members  608WRX Points: 55Posts: 608 BST Banned
Hey guys i am making some shaft changes over the winter and i was wanting a little help on what to get. To give you some past info on my equipment and my game. I am low 10 hi 9 hc. I have 108-112 swing speed with the driver. My last set up was a 8.5 905r nv 85x I now have a mizuno mp 600 8.5. As for 3 wood I was playing a 980f 15* with a dg x100 I am now playing a mizuno mp001 15*. I would like a shaft 90-120grams. Some shafts that i like are proforce v2 diamana blue board or white board. Or any suggestions you have i am just looking for some new ideas that i might not think of. Thanks guys pease see you on the course in 2010.
Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.