Golfwrx.com Putter Headcover

GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-OwnerSF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,553 admin
New headcovers finally arrived.

Group shot

Mallet on top, Standard on bottom, Black Standard, 2-Ball

Post edited by Unknown User on
Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Comments

• JHRJHR Charter Members Posts: 4,347
    Those turned out very nice.
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals Posts: 9,367 mod
    I'd buy it. image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':vava:' />
  • JohnnyJohnny Get Kwok'd Charter Members Posts: 8,706 ✭✭
    that is nice... too bad I just switched to my Futura image/crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':vava:' />

Woods : Callaway Razr TA, Titleist F3-05
    Hybrid : Adams LSP XTD
    Irons : Fourteen TC910 3&4I, Nike VRProCombo 5-PW
    Wedges : Fourteen RM-11 54/60
    Putter : Nike Method 003 Oven

• zojozojo Members Posts: 854 ✭✭
    now if you had one with both TSG and golfWRX, then i'd definately buy it.
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    TSG???

TOURSPEC??
  • RiuzziRiuzzi Kwok'd! Marshals Posts: 2,766
    I like it!! image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':vava:' />

Volcom, TSG is tourspecgolf.com
  • fireicefireice Posts: 416 ✭✭
    Nice work, graphic came out nice on the white background.
  • kiwidavekiwidave Members Posts: 802
    I'm with pitbull, can we buy these maybe one day???
  • jdtoyoujdtoyou Members Posts: 176
    Very cool. I'm looking for a head cover for my putter right now. If this were available, I'd buy it today.
  • OaksOaks Member of #TeamJetSpeed ClubWRX Posts: 2,376 ClubWRX
    edited Jul 18, 2005 #11
    It looks better than ones with a magnetic strip on the back of the putter... darn cover always fell off...

BTW - Logo looks excellent - I might have to have them make a few for my fathers company image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':vava:' />
    M1 440 9.5* - ACCRA TZP Proto 265 M5      X2 Hot Pro - 15* Aldila Tour Green X     JetSpeed 19* w Matrix Hm95X 
    MP-63 3-PW - Project X 6.0      RTX4  54.10 & 60.09 - DG TI S400     Toulon Portland    Titleist  2016 Ultralight
    #TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013
  • newportbeachnewportbeach Members Posts: 3,501 ✭✭
    I'd buy one if they were available. Love the white and the logo. Very nice.
    Though much is taken much abides;
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    - Lord Tennyson
  • TM golf guyTM golf guy Members Posts: 9,985
    I would buy one in a hurry! Those are sweet! Love the white!
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,553 admin
    Guys,

Thank you very much for the interest. These were a test run. We have a few things in the works and this may be part of a package. We also may sell it seperately but, unfortunately, these aren't $8.00 covers. You can see what myputtercover.com charges for them. Based on that we maybe in the $30-$35 range but, you could choose your headcover shape. PM me or reply back to this message if you still maybe interested.
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    BST AD Help
  • simmoboysimmoboy Members Posts: 777
    edited Jul 19, 2005 #15
    my paypal is ready so just let me know what i have to do and i will take one aswell. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':vava:' />
  • Big-WiesyBig-Wiesy Members Posts: 374
    Those look so cool! I'm so happy I won it image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' /> image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Great job guys, they are amazing.
  • plus1plus1 Members Posts: 308
    i feel the urge.....i really want one of these!

they look great and is a symbol for wrxer's....please say these will be sold! image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals Posts: 9,367 mod
    edited Jul 19, 2005 #18
    Let me know when you've got them for sale.

Give me a price and send that thing to Hawaii! image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
  • newportbeachnewportbeach Members Posts: 3,501 ✭✭
    I'd buy one - would want an answer shape one like that one pictured but make sure it has the longer neck like some Cameron covers do. I don't like the ones that don't protect your putters' hosel
    Though much is taken much abides;
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    - Lord Tennyson
  • RiuzziRiuzzi Kwok'd! Marshals Posts: 2,766
    newportbeach wrote on Jul 19 2005, 10:14 PM:
    I'd buy one - would want an answer shape one like that one pictured but make sure it has the longer neck like some Cameron covers do.  I don't like the ones that don't protect your putters' hosel
    »

myputtercover.com uses AM&E just like Scotty image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
  • Viking Golfer Viking Golfer Viking Golfer hitting IRON! ClubWRX Posts: 4,141
    Riuzzi wrote on Jul 19 2005, 10:18 PM:
    newportbeach wrote on Jul 19 2005, 10:14 PM:
    I'd buy one - would want an answer shape one like that one pictured but make sure it has the longer neck like some Cameron covers do.  I don't like the ones that don't protect your putters' hosel
    »

myputtercover.com uses AM&E just like Scotty image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    »

Don't know about you guy's but I don't like the way the velcro is placed on the Scotty putte headcovers. It's placed in a way so that my precious Studio Style #2 and Studio Stainless #2 get scratched every time I take it in and out of the headcover because of the way the velcro is placed.

I wish they would have made the size and length of the velcro strap a bit less wide.

The sole of my putter gets a lot scratches because of this **** velcro image/angry2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' /> #"¤* image/angry2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I really like image/scotty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' /> Scotty putters image/scotty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' /> and their design, but this IMHO is a design flaw in the headcover image/nono.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':nono:' /> image/hunter.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':hunter:' />

My Never Compromise Milled #1 has a headcover that is almost totally identical to the one used in Scotty putters - but the closure of the headcover is made in a better way, so the putter not in any way gets into contact with the velcro.
  • schneck1977schneck1977 Posts: 525 ✭✭
    I would buy one too.
    Driver: Taylor Made M4 D-type
    FW: Titleist 917 F2 16.5*
    HYB: Titleist 818 H1 19*
    HYB: Titleist 818 H1 23*
    Irons: Adams CB2 5I - PW
    Wedges: PING Glide 2.0 Stealth 50*SS 54*SS 58*WS
    Putter: Bettinardi Queen Bee #7[/size][/font]
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,553 admin
    edited Jul 22, 2005 #23
    Headcovers are $35.00 each shipped to lower 48. I know some of you need covers other than the standard blade. Please PM me by tomorrow night 7/23 to reverify quantity and shape. It will take 2-3 weeks to get to us and then we will ship it out to you.
    BST AD Help
  • TM golf guyTM golf guy Members Posts: 9,985
    Im so tempted. but I need irons and a 3 wood first.
  • GooseGoose Junior Mod Squad Posts: 1,270 ✭✭
    I want one but i gotta ask the rents to tap the paypal account..........Very interested tho...they r sweet lookin image/idhitit.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
    PXG 0811X 10* w/ Tensei Blue 70TX<br />PXG 0341X 15* w/ Tensei Blue 70TX<br />PXG 0317 19* w/ Tensei Blue 80X<br />PXG 0311T 4-W w/ Nippon Modus 130X<br />PXG 0311 50*,55*,60* w/ Modus 130X<br />Scotty Cameron Circle T Newport 2
  • kenfujikenfuji Members Posts: 538
    anything for us mallet style putter folks?
    kenfuji wrote on Jul 23 2005, 03:28 PM:
    anything for us mallet style putter folks?
    »

There is a mallet option.

http://www.myputtercover.com/wst_page9.html
    BST AD Help
  • Sam-Tee-TimeSam-Tee-Time Members Posts: 1,444 ✭✭
    Payment just sent for mine! Thanks Guys, glad to help support the site.

image/kewlpics.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' />
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    I got the headcover today. It arrived safely in the UK, and very nice too.
  • JHRJHR Charter Members Posts: 4,347
    Got mine last week, very nice.

I recommend everyone get one, it will help promote this site.
  • droobiesdroobies Wrong side of the ball Lefty Boomers Posts: 87
    Got mine last week as well. Pleasure to find it sitting there as I arrived home from work. Lots of looks on the course on Sunday too.

If you're debating getting one, just pull the trigger and do it. The quality and craftmanship of these covers is second to none, and the promotion it gives the site from just having it in your bag is quite astonishing.

If only you guys would do a run of woods covers now.