Balance Certified New Tech, New Product

D'KRUSHER ·  
D'KRUSHERD'KRUSHER Members  856WRX Points: 0Posts: 856
Adjustable Sliding Club-Butt Weights, work ?
Came across this new company, which offers slidable weights for your clubs.

Is this worth looking into ? Here an article about this product:

http://www.golfbusinesswire.com/story/210540/

And here:

http://www.balance-certified.com/
Posted:

Comments

• dwmiller19dwmiller19 Members  655WRX Points: 78Handicap: 7.6Posts: 655 Golden Tee
    I can't speak for the sliding weights, but I have their normal weights in my wedges, putters, and drivers. The difference is night and day to me. I have a local fitter that has all the fitting weights and a trackman for driver fitting. I gained 3-5 mph ball speed just from finally being able to hit the sweet spot consistently. Definitely worth looking in to IMHO.
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9.5 Diamana S+
    Titleist 917f3 15* Blueboard 73
    Titleist 915H 21* Altus Black Tie
    Titleist 712U 24* KBS Tour
    Callaway 5 - 7 Apex Pro '16, 8 - PW Apex MB KBS Tour
    Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 52*, 56*, and 60* KBS Tour
    Putter - Scotty California Monterrey
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • D'KRUSHERD'KRUSHER Members  856WRX Points: 0Posts: 856
    Thanks for the reply.. thats what its all about, hitn the sweet spot more consistently !
    Posted:
  • FAIRWAYFOUND!FAIRWAYFOUND! The relentless pursuit of the one putt Members  1281WRX Points: 1Handicap: 5.8Posts: 1,281 Platinum Tees
    Didn't work for me (back weighting my driver). Lost the feel of the head and with that I lost consistency. Worked much better with a putter though.
    Posted:
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals
    Counterbalancing has been around for years. Lots of articles for and against. Searching will turn up a few threads as well.
    Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.