Scotty Cameron or Bettinardi...center shaft?

bucco09bucco09 Members Posts: 334
any out there, tour or not?
Was wondering if Scotty Cameron or Bettinardi made a center shaft, blade style putter? I'm currently putting with a 2 ball but have found that i putt better with the center shaft, after several demos of an odyssey center shaft, like ernie els had in the bag a few weeks ago. I don't want to buy at a golfsmith or anywhere like it just because i've worked at one and see how they get abused(customers and employees) in the store. Wondered if anyone had any suggestions for an SC, Bettinardi, Odyssey, center shaft @34"; , tour or not(just as long as it's not been handled much) and where to purchase? thanks ya'll...

Josh

Comments

• jackn jackn Jr. Boomers Posts: 732 ✭✭
    well i can't speak for bettinardi but to the best of my knowledge apart from the red x centre shaft there aren't any other retail centre shafts. There is the proto newport though

Jack
  • KingOAcesKingOAces Jr. Boomers Posts: 739
    GREAT Putter if you can find it........

Clubs027.jpg

Clubs025.jpg

KinG
  • DakotacommDakotacomm ClubWRX Posts: 562
    Scotty has a couple c/s but all proto or tour. newport 2 and newport beach protos and a sergio circle t proto and a few welded necks in stainless. I have two 009's that are welded neck c/s, one in an oil can and one in chromatic blue. a005262 and a005296 in the registry. You won't go wrong with any of them.

GG
  • HipCheckHipCheck Toed it a lil, Romes. The Right CoastMarshals Posts: 6,223 mod
    From TKSPutters.com:

Bettinardi BB43

400_bb43_dass.JPG

Bettinardi BB43 Black Thunder

400_BB43_BLACK.jpg

Bettinardi BB50 (long putter, but can be customized. It would be very heavy)

400_BB50_BLACK.JPG
    Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud

• NSalvatoreNSalvatore Members Posts: 222
    The Centershaft Newport proto is a beauty and for the money a great option.

The 009's are spectacular that Dakota has....
  • bucco09bucco09 Members Posts: 334
    wow, those center shaft scotty's are gems! Unfortunately i'm a grad school student without the funds to pay for such a beauty without sacrificing books, car, meals etc for about a year.

does odyssey do any special releases, or tour models: ie like the center shaft blade white steel?

i believe this is the one ernie els was using for a while but as i recall he took it off the rack at a pro shop wherever that weeks tourney was being played...

any info or suggestions would be great, thanks ya'll

Josh
  • kyle_m1kyle_m1 Members Posts: 144
    call byron putters. he made on for one of my friends.. he is NOT that $$$
  • bucco09bucco09 Members Posts: 334
    what kind of putter does byron make?
  • kyle_m1kyle_m1 Members Posts: 144
    http://www.byronputters.com/pages/1/index.htm

take a look

if you look on the custom page my friends is there its the one that says Paul on it..

he will make you what ever you want..

here is my putter and one i got or my friend

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33952

call him and talk to him..
  • odieodie Posts: 210
    Bucco, give a Yes Amy a try. It's a great center shaft putter, I got a new one off ebay for 110.00. You won't be disappointed. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':crazy:' />
  • tksputterstksputters Charter Members Posts: 366 ✭✭
    HipCheck wrote on Jun 8 2006, 10:16 AM:

From TKSPutters.com:

Bettinardi BB43

400_bb43_dass.JPG

Bettinardi BB43 Black Thunder

400_BB43_BLACK.jpg

Bettinardi BB50 (long putter, but can be customized. It would be very heavy)

400_BB50_BLACK.JPG

I have 3 putters in my putter rotation and my BB43 has been 1 of the 3 for the last 5 years. It is awesome and I literally only have one left for sale on my site.
  • tarheeltarheel Tar Heel Posts: 264
    hi guys, i am looking for a bettinardi bb43 ... does anybody know where i can get one?
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals Posts: 9,367 mod
    edited Aug 22, 2006 #14
    tarheel wrote on Aug 21 2006, 07:42 PM:

hi guys, i am looking for a bettinardi bb43 ... does anybody know where i can get one?

Three things.....

1. Talk to the guy who's post is right above yours..tksputters...Todd is a sponsor here at Golfwrx and can probably find you one

2. Place a Want to Buy here in the GolfWRX classifieds

3. Ebay

image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />