Trion:Z Winners/Users-Let's Hear Some Feedback!

Gxgolfer

Jim, from Trion:Z has given away quite a few Trion:Z bracelets. Let's hear some feedback!

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at the Trion:Z forum for more info on the product and purchasing info too!

See the Forum>>>Here

What material is the Trion Z made out of?

Rex

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

I have been wearing one for around a month now. I can tell you I am making more putts and I do not get quite as upset at myself when I make stupid swings on the golf course. I have shot my 4 lowest rounds of the year in the last week (73, 77, 75,75). I don't know if the Trion:Z helped in that or if it is just that game is getting better, but I am not taking it off any time soon.

Titleist 915D3 | Rogue Black 70
Titleist 915F | Rogue Black 80
Titleist 915H | Diamana D+ 90
Mizuno MP-53 | KBS Tour S
Cleveland RTX | DG S200
Taylor Made Ghost Spider

I've been wearing my Trion:Z for a few weeks now, to combat tendonitis in my left wrist. After numerous rounds of golf, and thousands of golf balls, the level of pain I have experienced in my wrist is reduced. I'm not sure if the Trion:Z makes my wrist feel better, but it makes it feel "less bad".

However, finding my Trion:Z was very difficult.....I went to two Top 100 Golf shops, and neither had the foggiest idea what I was talking about, and I ended up at a Golfsmith, which also didn't have any clue what I was talking about, but I managed to find one there.

-Thomas

I had a tounament this past weekend, and put on my trion:z 3 days prior to get my body use to it.

I didn't shoot well at all on either days. The first day I wore the trion:z, the second I did not. Now that I think back to it, not only did I shoot higher the second day, but I missed more short putts and royally messed up some chip shots. So, I think I'll keep it on for karma for now!

I've used most, if not all, of the products that promise relief from aches and pains. The Trion:Z seems to help my shoulder pain where other products have failed.

Hope you are right. I fight shoulder pain myself. I think it is bursitis, but I am not sure.

I bought one directly from Trion:Z last week but haven't received it yet. Knowing that I have at least a couple of rounds planned for the weekend, I went and bought one at lunch at a local golf shop. If the one comes in today from Trion:Z, I'll have one for each arm for the weekend.

These are arriving at our local shops here and are selling quite well from what I understand.

• 2 weeks later...

My Trion Z Review:

I was notified that I won a Trion Z on June 8 and I received it on June 23. I was pretty excited. I have heard a lot of things about negative ion technology, and was curious to see how it would work for me. I didn’t have any expectations for it, and I didn’t have any negative doubts in my mind either. I got the blue/white and it looks exactly like all the pictures you see. I was right on the edge of medium/large, but I like a looser band so I got the large.

I was pumped when I got it. I live a pretty active life, so this seemed to be right up my ally. I received it Friday night, and started wearing it then.

The first day after I got it I wore it for a run. I tend to have sore shins when I jog, and this time was no different. I figured it was because I hadn’t worn the band long enough.

Day Two: I wore it I played some golf with my Dad and a friend. The weather was great. It was a really fun time, especially since I haven’t golfed with my dad in almost 9 months. At this course I generally shoot 90-95. This day however I shot much more than that, which is the first time I have shot over 100 in a year. My putting was pretty good (40 puts), and so was my wedge play. But my Irons and Driver gave me a hard time. I never was able to stand comfortably over the ball, and had really bad luck the entire day.

Day Three: I worked this day loading pallets into a truck, driving to the woods, unloading the pallets, then dragging them through the woods. I did this for 9 hours, and was pretty sore afterwards. The band got really dirty, and didn’t look so new anymore.

Day Four: Same stuff as day three. The band was starting to fray in some places.

Day Five: I didn’t have to work this day because the other guy I was moving pallets with got upset and didn’t want to work. So I was pretty lazy this day. I didn’t notice any change in my attitude or physical well being so far.

Day Six (Today): I didn’t have to work this day again, so I was around the house. And strangely enough my Trion Z broke when I was washing my hands. The plastic square piece that holds the magnets and bands together unsnapped, and wont go back together.

Overall, I didn’t receive any benefits from my Trion Z band. Other than its cool looks, I didn’t notice anything.

It looks cool, but other than that I don’t see any other purpose for it on my wrist. Maybe it was because I didn't have artheritis or other pain that I didn't notice anything. But at least it looked good while it lasted.

I won one in the pictures contest and another in the US OPEN team giveaway - just lucky I guess!!!

But have yet to receive them. I will post feedback after I have the chance to try one.

Cleveland Classic 290 9*Miyazaki C.Kua S
Callaway S2H2 BBWB Deuce & X 4W
Adams Idea A7 PNT 19* 3H & 22* 4H
Adams A4 Forged 5-PW
Adams A4 Forged GW,SW,LW
Bettinardi Studio Stock #5 34"

Got my green / yellow Trion:Z today and it is on my wrist. :cheesy:

Going to practice tonight and will add comments after I wear it a few days.

Thanks again to GolfWRX.com and Trion:Z

Cleveland Classic 290 9*Miyazaki C.Kua S
Callaway S2H2 BBWB Deuce & X 4W
Adams Idea A7 PNT 19* 3H & 22* 4H
Adams A4 Forged 5-PW
Adams A4 Forged GW,SW,LW
Bettinardi Studio Stock #5 34"

I have played a couple rounds with mine but have not noticed anything significant like playing better, less pain or better concentration. Of course I really don't usually have much pain anyway since i am only 26. Maybe it's still too early to tell. Also, I think I got the wrong size. I got the small, and it is too tight and leaves a huge indentation in my skin when I take it off in the evening before my shower. I should have got a medium I think!

EDIT: Ok so I wore it around my ankle to strech it out a bit, which I believe did the job. It now fits much better so I am going to try it out again for a third time when I play tomorrow. Curious, do you guys just wear it when you play golf, or leave it on all the time? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got the green and blue large from the British, and haven't noticed too much, but did notice my feet hurt less from a day of work or a day playing golf, as they used to be pretty sore.

Plus it is pretty stylish, and I'm trying to get the Sergio thing going, with some of every color to match all my outfits :drinks: .

I really like it for style, and it does seem to help.

I'm not going to lie, the first few times I wore it on the course, it looked cool, but did nothing measurable for my game. therefore, I stopped wearing it altogether and went back to my other magnetic jewelry.

So for the past 2 weeks, my back has been killing me. I decided the other day to grab the trionz just to see if it could touch the pain (want to avoid popping the OTC pain meds like candy). I can honestly say the trionz has made a very noticable difference in my back pain. it feels loose and is not sore. I took it off last night and within 30 minutes, the pain was back. i put it back on this morning around 7 and by 7:30, i was feeling better again.

I am now a believer! Now i just need to win another one for my other wrists.

Jim,

any chance you guys will come out with a necklace?

got mine a couple weeks ago, however, i didnt really notice a increase in my concentration or some sort of miraculous cure. Prior to wearing it i always had lower back pain, and thought, why not give it a try. Well, to an extent, it did help and my lower back feels less sore, and less tight. Even this morning, i didn't wear my Trion, and i woke up all sore, so yea...works to an extent for me.

I'm not going to lie, the first few times I wore it on the course, it looked cool, but did nothing measurable for my game. therefore, I stopped wearing it altogether and went back to my other magnetic jewelry.

So for the past 2 weeks, my back has been killing me. I decided the other day to grab the trionz just to see if it could touch the pain (want to avoid popping the OTC pain meds like candy). I can honestly say the trionz has made a very noticable difference in my back pain. it feels loose and is not sore. I took it off last night and within 30 minutes, the pain was back. i put it back on this morning around 7 and by 7:30, i was feeling better again.

I am now a believer! Now i just need to win another one for my other wrists.

Jim,

any chance you guys will come out with a necklace?

Thanks for the feedback!

Necklace is available in Japan under the "Colantotte" logo. The Trion:Z logo version is in production and will be here soon. I'll post on here when they arrive!

--Jim