BVLGATTI putter headcovers? Anyone got one? Like them?

branover1branover1 Members Posts: 460 ✭✭
Just curious if anyone has one and thinks they are worth the money. They look great, but I couldn't find any info about them on here

Comments

• scullmanscullman Members Posts: 45
    cool.gif Bought 3, still in the box. Seem pretty nice. If there's a style that suits your fancy, go for it. Not sure that I'd spend $150 though.

Dan
  • Jimmy MacJimmy Mac Members Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    $750-$1,000 for a putter headcover with a little embroidery???? Hadn't heard of them, went to their site ... saw the price and nearly choked.
  • clc55clc55 Lefty Boomers Posts: 403 ✭✭✭✭
    i remember seeing those on ebay and checking them out and was astounded by how much they were asking. I loose my gamer cover about 3 times a year and just stick to a plain AM&E one.
  • branover1branover1 Members Posts: 460 ✭✭
    I don't know about $750-$1000? I saw some for $60-$75. Which is no mote than Cameron or Bettinardi and they actual look a little nicer
  • Jimmy MacJimmy Mac Members Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, double checked their website. The Google link took me directly to the customized covers section of their site which are way more expensive. I could see them being a decent price if they're $60 or so. I agree they're a lot better looking than a lot of what's out there.
  • branover1branover1 Members Posts: 460 ✭✭
    So I bought one on eBay for $40. Seemed like a good deal and I was curious to check one out. Anyway, it really is a nice headcover. Really well made. The inside is very soft and the outside leather seems to be very protective and of great quality. Holds closed nicely with magnets, kinda like some of the new Bettinardi covers. The stiching on it is very well done. The quality overall is, IMO, better than most of the putter headcovers I've seen.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file