Puma and Adidas shorts sizing

cubanstogie ·  
cubanstogiecubanstogie Members  567WRX Points: 115Handicap: 3.8Posts: 567 Golden Tee
I noticed tonight while looking shorts that adidas and puma carry even sizes only. I am a 33 waist and am not sure to get 32 or 34. I actually have a pair of adidas long pants in 34 and they were huge and had to be taken in. I know the obvious solution is try them on but I have only seen puma shorts on line. Any info on sizing would be helpful.
Posted:

Comments

• moymoiboymoymoiboy Members  350WRX Points: 0Posts: 350
    im more of a 32/33 and when i bought puma some 34s they were huge!!! i guess if you can fit some 32s of different brands go for the 32s or vice versa if you can fit more 34s
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.