Daly using the Rednecks

Ted Purdy -pings

O'Meara- check out the H50 hybrid.

Ryan Palmer

And the most Famous Nikes of all.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bhpdgbhpdg Members Posts: 116
    JHR YOU R THE MAN! way to deliver on the i5s... that's definitely an exclusive... they look great, but not too much different than the i3s... maybe subtle changes that i can't see?
  • JHRJHR Charter Members Posts: 4,347 ✭✭
    Thanks, I can't take full credit, I had to send someone out on my tickets today, I was busy with a project at work. I gave him specific instructions about looking for proto clubs. I wish he had taken some pictures of players, but we all know what they look like.
  • TM golf guyTM golf guy Members Posts: 9,985
    Wow awesome pictures! I like the i5. Those are really good pictures of Tiger's wedges. Im almost speechless.
  • DougNJDougNJ Members Posts: 224 ✭✭
    great pics in both sections from the Buick. thre is not a better site out there with better members. image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
  • easyyyeasyyy Founder & Still a Ho DetroitRules Official, Administrator Posts: 12,288 admin
    ****, I am speechless. We have to start a few threads here. Tigers clubs that close. Great photos!
  • TeeBonZTeeBonZ Members Posts: 1,836 ✭✭
    Great pics. Thanks for taking the time. Are those Rednecks in Daly's bag new or is that what the RG blade has on the sole?

Thanks again

Tony
  • tickyboytickyboy Members Posts: 2,133 ✭✭
    bhpdg wrote on Jul 27 2005, 03:56 PM:
    JHR YOU R THE MAN!  way to deliver on the i5s... that's definitely an exclusive... they look great, but not too much different than the i3s... maybe subtle changes that i can't see?
    »

The part that says Ping on the back looks like a medallion, not the plug/dampner that the i3's have.
    R15 9.5
    R15 3HL
    Rescue TP 21
    MP25 4-P
    MP 52,56,60
    Origin B2 01 CF
  • plus1plus1 Members Posts: 308
    nice pics.....who owns those redneck irons? lol
  • rherschrhersch Members Posts: 289
    I5 looks like a prettier version of the I3
  • Big-WiesyBig-Wiesy Members Posts: 374
    Wow great shots!!! This site is #1! Those i5's looks sweet and getting that close to Tiger's clubs is awesome. Thanks.
  • Big-WiesyBig-Wiesy Members Posts: 374
    BTW Whats that Driver in the 2nd pic?? Looks like it has the John Daly lion on it but I cant make out what it is??
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals Posts: 9,367 mod
    JHR...great pics! image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
This discussion has been closed.