Show me your Ju Jus

Comments

• aadadamsaadadams Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited May 11, 2015 #332
    Kind of a long time gawker! Admiring all your covers for a while. Decided to pull the trigger on a set... Themed on my undergraduate and graduate alma maters... Excited is a huge understatement!
  • b_smith07b_smith07 Members Posts: 224 ✭✭
    edited May 12, 2015 #333
    Got mine headed my way!! Id say she did a great job!

What I sent her:

Jujus%20masters%20alternate_zpszsipe5en.png

What she made:

Headcovers_zpsykixcwud.jpg

headcovers2_zpsazs19wpp.jpg

I changed the tassels to be green and yellow instead of white and yellow after I sent the picture. I like it much better.

Let me echo what everyone else has said: Juju is a breeze to do business with. I was torn between three different colors of green she had....she could tell I was perplexed, so she sent me a letter with the three greens and the white and yellow yarn samples so I could choose. Had me measure my clubs to bag so the socks were the right length, and was very thorough on her questions so she made them custom fit for me. You can PM for the price I paid, but I will say that I paid about the same for 4 covers that 3 from Jan Craig would cost, and that was shipped to my door.
  • MarandMarand Members Posts: 2,001
    Her turnaround time once you place the order is outstanding.
    Titleist: 915d3 D 10.5*
    Ping G30 F 16.0*
    Titleist: 913h #2 18.25*
    Titleist: 816h2 #3 21.0*
    Miura 1957 'small blades': 4-PW
    Miura 1957 Y-grind: 51* GW
    Miura New Wedge Series: 57* SW
    The Wilson 8802
    Marand wrote:
    Her turnaround time once you place the order is outstanding.

Yes it is, she said shipped in a week, and two days later they were complete. She's quick!
  • goingforbirdiegoingforbirdie Members Posts: 32
    b_smith07 wrote:

I changed the tassels to be green and yellow instead of white and yellow after I sent the picture. I like it much better.

Let me echo what everyone else has said: Juju is a breeze to do business with. I was torn between three different colors of green she had....she could tell I was perplexed, so she sent me a letter with the three greens and the white and yellow yarn samples so I could choose. Had me measure my clubs to bag so the socks were the right length, and was very thorough on her questions so she made them custom fit for me. You can PM for the price I paid, but I will say that I paid about the same for 4 covers that 3 from Jan Craig would cost, and that was shipped to my door.

Very good looking covers. What green did you end up choosing? Shamrock?
    b_smith07 wrote:

Very good looking covers. What green did you end up choosing? Shamrock?

Yes I went with shamrock. It's a great match for what I wanted.
  • aadadamsaadadams Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Received the covers, and several comments on the course yesterday! They live up to the hype. Before and after pics are indoors, due to a downpour.
    Got mine last Friday, had them on the course and forgot to take pics. These are inside, but they look better on the course lol
  • cota0429cota0429 ClubWRX Posts: 3,554 ClubWRX
    Show me more!
    PING G400 LST Diamana LTD D+ 60 TX
    Callaway Rogue Diamana LTD D+ 80 TX
    Artisan VR Pro's by Mike Taylor X100 soft stepped TW Specs
    SM7 52F, 56M, Oven Green Dot Engage 60 TS
    TW Prototype 001

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/
  • golferdrmjrgolferdrmjr Members Posts: 956 ✭✭
    OK Cota! These were a surprise B-day gift from my wife, three years ago. They matched my black and white bag at the time. And they still look great three years later with my Charcoal and Yam colored SM Hybrid bag. Over 400 rounds walking in the San Diego sun and no holes, runs, or stretching. Pretty darn good quality.

headcovers.jpg

jujuheadcovers.jpg

pomside.jpg
    They still look brand new!
    TW Prototype 001

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/
    Just placed an order on my first set!
    TW Prototype 001

• JMH1220JMH1220 Members Posts: 764 ✭✭
    How does JuJu compare to Sunfish and Jan Craig head covers? I noticed they are roughly the same price.
    Wow! Order placed yesterday and she is finished shipping them to me already!

TW Prototype 001

• mshillsmshills T-I-G-E-R-S! Fight Tigers, fight dammit, FIGHT FIGHT! Members Posts: 3,857 ✭✭
    Just put in an order for driver, 3w, and hybrid cover to match my Eliott bag.

Amazed by her comment: "...thanks for the payment, one week or less for shipping." What? Wow!

Pictures to come.
    Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 8 deg
    TEE E8 Beta 16.5 deg
    Callaway Big Bertha V Series Heavenwood
    TEE CB Pro 3h 21 deg
    Titleist 735.CM 4-PW, S300
    Titleist Vokey 54.14, 58.08
    Dave Curry Big Oak custom center shaft
    Custom Eliott carry bag, waxed canvas and leather
  • MJD80MJD80 MelbourneMembers Posts: 26 ✭✭
    edited Jun 20, 2015 #347
    Designed, made and delivered to Australia in 14 days. Great customer service!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Chris WedgieChris Wedgie Members Posts: 100
    They look really good, . I am lucky enough to know somebody who makes them and have got a few made to go with my latest bag. To be honest I would have paid $120-$140 for a set if they would let me pay. I love my knit covers

• mshillsmshills T-I-G-E-R-S! Fight Tigers, fight dammit, FIGHT FIGHT! Members Posts: 3,857 ✭✭
    Here are mine. I sent her a small sample of the Eliott waxed canvas and leather, and she matched it absolutely perfectly. Her pictures are much better than mine. All I currently have are indoor cell phone camera shots -- will get that fixed this weekend. The covers are THICK, tightly knit, and I can't imagine them being of better quality.

Ju Ju's turnaround time is unbelievable. I decided what I wanted to do and paid on Friday night, June 19. On Wednesday, June 24 the headcovers arrived at my home in Miami. That is only three business days including shipping!

Ju%20Ju%20picture%20outside%20her%20bag%201_zpsodtkhnhl.jpg

Ju%20Ju%20picture%20outside%20her%20bag%202_zpspbfxpbvu.jpg

Golf%20bag%20vertical%20new%20covers%202_zpsdc3d44wu.jpg
    TEE E8 Beta 16.5 deg
    TEE CB Pro 3h 21 deg
  • JsealeJseale Members Posts: 868
    mshills wrote:

Here are mine. I sent her a small sample of the Eliott waxed canvas and leather, and she matched it absolutely perfectly. Her pictures are much better than mine. All I currently have are indoor cell phone camera shots -- will get that fixed this weekend. The covers are THICK, tightly knit, and I can't imagine them being of better quality.

Ju Ju's turnaround time is unbelievable. I decided what I wanted to do and paid on Friday night, June 19. On Wednesday, June 24 the headcovers arrived at my home in Miami. That is only three business days including shipping!

Ju%20Ju%20picture%20outside%20her%20bag%201_zpsodtkhnhl.jpg

Ju%20Ju%20picture%20outside%20her%20bag%202_zpspbfxpbvu.jpg

Golf%20bag%20vertical%20new%20covers%202_zpsdc3d44wu.jpg

Man that looks classy.
  • Bama87Bama87 Super Hacker Members Posts: 174
    Thinking about getting a set of these. I cannot find her user name on ebay, but I did see her email address was/is: [email protected]

Are y'all just using paint to mock up the head covers and sending that to her in an email or is there a template (For Colors, options, etc.) to use as the starting point?

Thanks in advance
    Titleist 905T 9.5° w/ YS-7+ Reg flex shaft
    Cobra Bio Cell 3/4 Fairway
    Cobra 3/R 20° w/ Aldila NV-HL 65 Stiff
    Wilson Staff Ci Irons (4-G w/ TT Uniflex Shafts)
    Callaway 52°
    Cobra Tour Trusty 56.12
    Odyssey Works 1W
    Nike PD Soft/Bridgestone e6/Wilson Staff 50 Elite/Srixon Q-Stars/Callaway Hex Diablo
    Wrapped up in a Nike Air Hybrid Carry II Bag
  • Fiveten03Fiveten03 Devin Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    edited Jul 17, 2015 #352
    My JuJu headcovers just arrived. Super stoked!

Highly recommend their services.

Post edited by Unknown User on
    JuJu is the best, period point blank. There is no substitute.

I think she is a pretty good player too!
    TEE E8 Beta 16.5 deg
    TEE CB Pro 3h 21 deg
  • wushoxs11wushoxs11 Members Posts: 1
    First time posting to this forum but I’ve been lurking for months. I was looking for head covers when I came across this thread. I sent an email to Ju Ju and have to say what an experience in customer service. Sent an email on Friday and got a response that day. After a weekend of exchanging emails on colors and what I wanted I got an email today saying done and confirm address. Are you kidding me discussion to completion in three days...amazing. I have attached images of the head covers and they look awesome!! They are expected to be here on Wednesday, i will take pics with my bag. Thanks for starting this thread and the recommendation. Ju Ju ROCKS!!!
  • MarandMarand Members Posts: 2,001
    wushoxs11 wrote:

First time posting to this forum but I’ve been lurking for months. I was looking for head covers when I came across this thread. I sent an email to Ju Ju and have to say what an experience in customer service. Sent an email on Friday and got a response that day. After a weekend of exchanging emails on colors and what I wanted I got an email today saying done and confirm address. Are you kidding me discussion to completion in three days...amazing. I have attached images of the head covers and they look awesome!! They are expected to be here on Wednesday, i will take pics with my bag. Thanks for starting this thread and the recommendation. Ju Ju ROCKS!!!

Yes, she's absolutely terrific.
    Titleist: 915d3 D 10.5*
    Ping G30 F 16.0*
    Titleist: 913h #2 18.25*
    Titleist: 816h2 #3 21.0*
    Miura 1957 'small blades': 4-PW
    Miura 1957 Y-grind: 51* GW
    Miura New Wedge Series: 57* SW
    The Wilson 8802
  • doug_e_freshdoug_e_fresh Members Posts: 1
    Ju Ju is unbelievable! One of the best customer experiences I've ever had. The quality is unmatched. If you are considering custom headcovers, look no further.
  • mikedejongmikedejong Members Posts: 628 ✭✭
    I have had these now for about 3 years, still awesome!
    Ping G400 Driver
    Ping G400 3 Wood
    Adams Pro Black 3 Hybrid
    Ping I200 4-9 Irons
    Ping Glide 2.0 46/50/56/60
    Scotty Cameron GOLO
    Here is a better photo of Ju Ju's work.

Streamsong%20my%20bag%20at%20short%20game%20practice%20area_zps5ujun1gt.jpg
    TEE E8 Beta 16.5 deg
    TEE CB Pro 3h 21 deg
  • jav4087jav4087 Members Posts: 109 ✭✭
    Themed for my alma mater, University of Maryland
    Ping G30 9*
    TM VSteel 15*
    Ping i25 3-UW
    Ping Glide 2.0 54SS
    Ping Anser Forged 58*
    Ping Anser Milled 5
  • jml4jml4 Members Posts: 487 ✭✭
    Finally getting around to posting these custom beauts from JuJu. Communication and turnaround was excellent - like 3 days. Amazing work by her, horrible photos of said work by myself, but you get the idea...

M1 9.5* | Red Tie
    913f 15* | Diamana Blue
    Vapor Fly 20*
    z765 4-PW | Modus 120
    Engage 50* SS

Engage 54* TS
    Cally PM Grind 58*
    Golo 5

----
    Old WITB Link
  • KPH808KPH808 Participation Trophy ClubWRX Posts: 2,637 ClubWRX
    These look great! Gonna place an order after the weekend.
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][font=times new roman,times,serif]Ping G400 LST 8.5* w/ Tensei Pro White 70 TX
    TM '17 M2 15* w/ Kurokage Dual Core 80 TX
    TM P790 UDI 2 w/ KBS Tour 130x
    Titleist 718 CB w/ KBS $ Taper 130x
    Fourteen Raw RM 22 50, 54, 58 w/ KBS 610 Tour Black Nickel
    Scotty Cameron Circle T Futura 6M
    [/font]
    [/font]