We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

Show me your Ju Jus

Comments

• jah7838jah7838  1125WRX Points: 166Members Posts: 1,125
    Here are my headcovers that I ordered this past weekend. She's great to work with and the quality is phenomenal! I'm very pleased with how they came out!
    Posted:
    WITB
    Driver: 9.5* M3 Speeder 757 Speeder Evolution Tour Spec Stiff Flex
    Fairway: Cobra F6 Baffler set to 17.5* with Motore Speeder 8.3 Stiff
    Hybrids: 19* Adams XTD Super Hybrid VTS 100s/Adams XTD Dhy 21* VTS 100s, 23* Adams Super 9031 S300
    Irons: 5-PW Ben Hoga PTx Pro DGTI S400
    Wedges: 48* bent to 49* Hogan TK wedge, 52* bent to 53* Mid and 56* bent to 58* RTX 4. All wedges have DGTI S400
    Putter: Odyssey O Works #7 or Kingston KP1 Carbon Oil Can Finish
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • JimmyNeutronJimmyNeutron  208WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 208
    Posted:
  • birostrisbirostris  10WRX Points: 62Members Posts: 10
    prototype.jpg

Prototype that I photoshopped from other images I found here on the site and sent to Juju.

I wanted colors dark grey and some green that would go together with clicgears lime-green wheels.

I asked if she thought that gray pom and tassles with speckles would be a good idea, and she did so I went for that

The results after I ordered them. I took contact with her on friday, we finilized the color selection and design on saturday and I got these images on sunday. Great turnaround time!

juju_citron_a.jpg

juju_citron_b.jpg

Now I just want them here, but that will probably take some days because I live in Sweden...

I think they will go great together with my Clicgear with lime wheels and Ogio Gotham bag.
    Posted:
    TaylorMade SF 1.0 TP 9,5'
    TaylorMade SF 1.0 3W
    C-way Diablo Edge Tour 21', 23'
    TaylorMade Rsi TP UDI #2 18'
    BStone J40 CB 5-PW KBSTour
    BStone J40 52' 56'
    Scotty Cameron Select Roundback 35"
  • birostrisbirostris  10WRX Points: 62Members Posts: 10
    A couple a days ago I got them home and now the Jujus have found their way down in the bag and out on the course.

Bag1.jpg

Bag2.jpg

They did a great job image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> and they match my clicgear wheels great
    Posted:
    TaylorMade SF 1.0 TP 9,5'
    TaylorMade SF 1.0 3W
    C-way Diablo Edge Tour 21', 23'
    TaylorMade Rsi TP UDI #2 18'
    BStone J40 CB 5-PW KBSTour
    BStone J40 52' 56'
    Scotty Cameron Select Roundback 35"
  • ljsecurityljsecurity  18WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 18
    Here is my new SUPERMAN driver cover. Hope I can hit the ball as far as he can fly???????????
    Posted:
  • sjt4718sjt4718  330WRX Points: 45Members Posts: 330
    How much for say a driver pom pom black and white w/o customization? Can anybody give a ballpark figure btw your headcovers look great guys.
    Posted:

Advertisement
    [

Hi Forks. Thought you would like to see my additional cover I just bought to go with my Superman driver cover. It shows the softer side of me......................

Posted:
  • WooPigWooPig Arkansas 433WRX Points: 18Members Posts: 433
    Ok, I'm seriously impressed with the JuJu headcovers. Not only are they very well done, the turnaround was lightning fast! I submitted payment on 12/30/2015 @ 17:20 cst, I received my covers today, 1/4/2016. 5 days to make and deliver from CA to AR! My last custom made purchase was a plain gun belt, nothing special, it took over 4 months to receive.

Here they are, one for my undergrad alma mater, the same for graduate school, and one for my favorite team. Woo Pig Sooie.
    Posted:
    Srixon Z785 9.5- Tensei Pro Orange 70S
    Callaway GBB Epic SZ 3 wood- Aldila NV 2KXV Green 75S
    Titleist 818 H2 17- Aldila Rogue Max S
    Titleist 818 H2 21- Fujikura Atmos Blue S
    Mizuno MP 18 (5-pw)- DG S300
    Vokey SM7 50*- DG S200
    Vokey SM7 54*- DG S200
    Callaway Mack Daddy PM 58*- KBS Tour V 125
    Bettinardi '17 Studio Stock 8
  • DXWDXW Tulare, CA 2WRX Points: 25Members Posts: 2
    Hello all. Wanted to take a moment to show you my Ju Ju's. I must say that these are by far and away the best headcovers I have ever owned. The quality is second to none, and I would certainly recommend them to anyone. Ordered them on Tuesday, had them on Friday. Very easy to work with as well. If you are in the market for headcovers...consider Ju Ju. You won't be disappointed.
    Posted:
    1.jpg 117.7K
    2.jpg 113.8K
  • cota0429cota0429  3563WRX Points: 296ClubWRX Posts: 3,563
    Another super fast and amazing job by JuJu. Got this for my wife.

Posted:
    PING G400 LST Diamana LTD D+ 60 TX
    Callaway Rogue Diamana LTD D+ 80 TX
    Artisan VR Pro's by Mike Taylor X100 soft stepped TW Specs
    SM7 52F, 56M, Oven Green Dot Engage 60 TS
    TW Prototype 001

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/
  • The Chicken ConnoisseurThe Chicken Connoisseur The Pengest Munch  3732WRX Points: 0Banned Posts: 3,732

Hello all. Wanted to take a moment to show you my Ju Ju's. I must say that these are by far and away the best headcovers I have ever owned. The quality is second to none, and I would certainly recommend them to anyone. Ordered them on Tuesday, had them on Friday. Very easy to work with as well. If you are in the market for headcovers...consider Ju Ju. You won't be disappointed.

Those are awesome... would look great with my signature splash of lime green. Does she have a good lime green color? Haven't really seen that in this thread
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • DXWDXW Tulare, CA 2WRX Points: 25Members Posts: 2

Those are awesome... would look great with my signature splash of lime green. Does she have a good lime green color? Haven't really seen that in this thread

I would be surprised if she didn't. If you are thinking about it, reach out to her. She will go through all the options with you, i.e available colors, tassel vs. pompom etc. She is very thorough. Working with her was a breeze.
    Posted:
  • smellysellsmellysell North Butte ♥ KSig  1000WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 1,000
    smellysell wrote:

Already posted this pic in my WITB, but I'm pretty happy how they look with my bag!

CCD1008B-25F4-419C-83D8-B2BC328C4C20-164-000000184FB6D147.jpg

These still look the same as the day I bought them. Can't recommend her highly enough!
    Posted:
  • kingotheworldmakingotheworldma Golf geek, obsessed with playing and learning Athens, Ga 502WRX Points: 42Members Posts: 502
    I.earned to knit just to do this for myself. It isn't that hard, but it does take time to learn and improve.
    Posted:
    Mizuno MX-500 10.5* driver<br />Tour Edge Exotics XCG6 13 Degree 3 Wood(as mini-driver)<br />Titleist 910f 16.5* 3 Wood,<br />Titleist 714 CB 3-pw,<br />Scratch 50*DD wedge,<br />Cleveland 588 raw 56* wedge,<br />Odyssey #9 White Hot,<br />Snell My Tour Ball,<br />True Linkswear shoes(da bomb!)<br /><br />TAKE DEAD AIM - Harvey Penick
  • JOETOASTJOETOAST  2WRX Points: 1Members Posts: 2
    I just received my second set of Ju Ju's!

She also made a head cover for my Mizuno territory representative

that perfectly matched the current Mizuno Bag colors. It was awesome!

As a repeat customer I can tell you that you can order with confidence.

He work and quality is second to none and simply much better than the other

well known brands.

The work turnaround is incredible. Try three days from finalization of the order

to in the mail!

Colors were an exact match to my bag.

Treat yourself to this exotic way to top off your bag!

Regards,

Joe
    Posted:
    Hi Everyone...Sorry to resurrect this thread but I just got my new Driver cover from Ju Ju. As you can see she really done Fantastic work and very quick turnaround time. Got mine in less than ten (10) days. Pricing is very fair for the extreme quality you get.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • smellysellsmellysell North Butte ♥ KSig  1000WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 1,000
    No need to apologize, I get excited every time this thread gets bumped to see what people are getting!
    Posted:
  • MarandMarand  2001WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 2,001
    I took delivery on my 7th last week. Let's see: Driver, 3 Fairway, 5 Fairway, 7 Fairway, 2 Hybrid, 3 Hybrid, 4 Hybrid. All matching. Her turnaround time is incredible, she's gotta have a programable knitting machine(s).

Obviously I love her stuff.
    Posted:
    Titleist: 915d3 D 10.5*
    Ping G30 F 16.0*
    Titleist: 913h #2 18.25*
    Titleist: 816h2 #3 21.0*
    Miura 1957 'small blades': 4-PW
    Miura 1957 Y-grind: 51* GW
    Miura New Wedge Series: 57* SW
    The Wilson 8802
    Got a new bag for Father's Day, so have a new 5 and 7 wood cover coming, can't wait!
    Posted:
  • MatthewMMatthewM  4WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 4
    A vintage looking Ju Ju cover for the brassie in my hickory set. It matches well with the leather trim on the old canvas bag, that houses a few Stewart irons, and an old Schenectady putter as well as the brassie.

FB_20160725_06_36_12_Saved_Picture_zps6kjogqet.jpg
    Posted:
  • dennisreed22dennisreed22  11WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 11
    Just joined a new club, which required the purchase of a new bag... first order of business, new Ju Ju's!

Below are the images I made along with Ju Ju's work - spot on as usual, will post again when I have them on the bag
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • dhen9dhen9  726WRX Points: 115Members Posts: 726
    Well, here we go again. Less than 24 hrs after the first email my order has been conceptualized, mocked up and measured. PayPal was just sent so pictures will be available very very soon. JuJu is the fastest turn time in the entire industry.
    Posted:
  • The Chicken ConnoisseurThe Chicken Connoisseur The Pengest Munch  3732WRX Points: 0Banned Posts: 3,732
    Does anyone know if she has a really strong lime green? Like this color:

s-l225.jpg
    Posted:
    ask her - she can match anything and will send a few strings to make sure
    Posted:
    I just posted but wanted to show in the bag. Picture 1, new version... Picture 2, legacy (3 years old and still amazing), and my wife's set - these are the best
    Posted:
    Can they be washed without getting ruined?
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • AmpliFIREAmpliFIRE  916WRX Points: 68Members Posts: 916
    Where can I order a set from? I looked up her eBay ID and there's none for sale.

My apologies if I missed it earlier in this thread...
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Driver Tensei 60 S
    Taylormade M5 3 Wood Tensei 65 S
    Xotics EX9 18* Tour Hybrid Recoil 780 S4
    Srixon u65 4 iron PX 6.0
    PXG 0311 Darkness 5-P DG 105 S300
    PXG 0311 52,56 KBS Tour 120s 
    PXG Sugar Daddy 0311T 60* KBS Tour 120s
    Evnroll ER2
    AmpliFIRE wrote:

Where can I order a set from? I looked up her eBay ID and there's none for sale.

My apologies if I missed it earlier in this thread...

100% custom - email Ju Ju at [email protected] and start designing!
    Posted:
    One day!
    Posted:

Advertisement
    Like I said, ONE DAY TURN TIME!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.