Show me your Ju Jus

Comments

• jrsharp21jrsharp21 Members Posts: 1,650 ✭✭
    Just put in an order with Ju Ju for a new cover for my new 5 wood. I will post pics when it arrives.
  • TourBound3617TourBound3617 Members Posts: 662
    ...a little nervous opening this thread.
  • jrsharp21jrsharp21 Members Posts: 1,650 ✭✭
    My new wood cover from Ju Ju

• asianone974asianone974 Members Posts: 358
    edited Oct 5, 2011 #36
    Just got mine.

juju-headcovers.jpg

DSC08488.JPG

DSC08481.JPG

DSC08482.JPG

DSC08487.JPG
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Titleist 913D3 9.5* GD BB 6
    Adams 9031DF 20* & 24* GD DI 85
    Miura 1957 NSPro SPB
    Miura 1957 51* Y NSPro SPB
    Miura 1957 55* & 59* C NSPro SPB
    Odyssey ProType iX 1
    WITB Link
  • mc4nammc4nam Members Posts: 20
    My New Orleans Saints themed JuJu's
    JuJu.jpg 235.9K
  • jabrchjabrch Members Posts: 3,915
    Just another point of fact of why JuJu is the best.... My driver headcover had a snag in it. I asked her "how could I fix it - or prevent it from happening...She is making me a brand new one....

She's awesome!
    Ping G30 Tour 65
    Callaway XR Pro 3 Wood
    Callaway Xhot 3 and 4 Hybrid
    Callaway XR 5-AW - Recoil 680 F4 shafts
    Vokey 60 degree
    STX Putter
  • choppstixxxchoppstixxx Look Good, Play Well Penfield, NYMembers Posts: 1,164 ✭✭
  • david92david92 Members Posts: 280 ✭✭
  • AirMailAirMail Imagine there were no hypothetical situations. Members Posts: 774
    I like'um...very nice!
    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]King LTD Pro 8.5* Rogue 60X[/font][/font]
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Titleist 915F 15* Diamana S+ Blue 70[/font]
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Callaway Apex Hybrid 20* Motore Speeder 865X[/font]
    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Titleist 716 CB 4-PW DG AMT X100
    SM6 52*08F, 56*10S, 60*04L S400
    Odyssey Works Tank Cruiser V-Line
    Titleist Pro V1x
    [/font][/font]
  • shootstillshootstill Members Posts: 487
    Well about an hour after I posted that I hadn't heard from Ju Ju yet about my order, she sent me pics! Have a look! They'll be sent out tomorrow!!
  • briankbartbriankbart Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    They look great
  • dparkdpark Members Posts: 2,527 ✭✭
    My Ju Jus just arrived today. Couldn't be happier!!

She matched the color of my bag perfectly.

If you wonder where I got the pattern idea, I was a huge fan of the "Cat in the Hat" headcover on the old 975D and I asked Ju Ju if she could replicate the pattern with the three colors on my bag.

I think I got them in less than a week, but for sure no more then 10 days from the time of ordering.
    Old stuff:
    1962 Tommy Armour AT2W Driver
    1953 Macgregor M65W EOM 3 wood
    1978 H&B PowerBilt Citation 4 wood
    1984 Ben Hogan Apex PC 2-E
    1968 Wilson Dual Wedge
    1964 Acushnet O-SET M6S Bullseye Putter

New stuff
    Cobra ZL 10.5 driver
    Adams 5050 16 fairway wood
    Adams A2P 20* hybrid
    Titleist 716 MB irons 4-PW
    Callaway Mack Daddy wedges 52, 56, 60
    Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Napa
  • noobnoob Lefty Boomers Posts: 89
    I got these in the mail earlier this week. Ju Ju's prices can't be beat. She is really great to work with too.
  • akrhinoakrhino ClubWRX Posts: 357
  • pitchpitch Members Posts: 918
    In the process of ordering some now. Thanks to all of you for my hoing these. Can't wait.
  • JDFishJDFish Pickerington, OhioMembers Posts: 844 ✭✭
    edited Sep 29, 2011 #48
    Ju Ju driver headcover received earlier this month (from the photo she sent to me after they were completed). Also received matching 3 wood and 2 hyrid covers with the stripes and tassels.

Callaway Epic 9.0 Fujikura Atmos Black TS 6S
    Callaway XR Pro 3 wood
    Callaway XR 5 wood/Titleist 913H 21* hybrid
    Ping i200 Nippon N.S.Pro Modus3 Tour 105S - 4-UW
    Titleist Vokey SM6 54* and 58* S200
    Evnroll ER5 32"
  • SteveL1SteveL1 Members Posts: 1,409

Just got mine.

juju-headcovers.jpg

I like those a lot! I have to get a pair of those hybrid covers.image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />
    Please don't anyone order for a while because mine are under construction. Just kidding. I'm really looking forward to seeing them.

JuJu was great while working through the order and the specs.
  • mglynn10mglynn10 Members Posts: 274 ✭✭
    All these look pretty awesome. I'm going to look into ordering some myself, especially after all the great reviews!
    Ju Ju got mine done and sent the picture below. I normally carry 2 fairway woods but sometimes carry 3. And I switch between 3,4,5,7 fw's. Because of this I didn't want numbers or amount of stripes to match the wood. Just went with 1,2,3, stripes and it should be easy to differentiate. I also like the tassels on the fw's because they don't crowd the top of the bag as much.

And these will go with the bag shown below.

Ju Ju was great to work with. Can't wait to get these in a couple of days.

Headcovers2.jpg

GolfBag.jpg
  • rlchris130rlchris130 Members Posts: 181 ✭✭
    edited Oct 9, 2011 #53
    None better she hand knits these things and they will last unlike Rocket and JC. She is simply the nicest person you'll ever meet. Spent a day playing her home course and she arranged 2 tee times because of the drive I had down to her place. Larry her husband is a champ as well. Anyway I got 2 sets made so far and couldn't be happier.
    R15 10.5 Matrix XConn
    M2 15 Matrix XConn
    20 and 24 Adams Pro
    5-6 Z565 Steelfiber 110
    7-PW Z765 Steelfiber 110
    50 Scratch Steelfiber 110
    56 60 Ping Glide 2.0
    Putter TM Syder Pro extended to 39”
    Vice Pro or Callaway Chrome soft
    Well I received mine today. You can see them in a post above.

They are even better than I expected. Quality is outstanding. I have owned Rocket Tour's in the past and Ju Ju's look to be much better made and sturdier. The colors turned out really good compared to the bag. The fit is perfect in the bag. She had me take measurements so that she could get the tubes the correct length to fit the bag. Don't know where else you can get that kind of service.

If anyone is looking to get knit headcovers do not overlook Ju Ju. Great to work with and the product is exceptional. Now I'm probably going to order a couple of hybrid covers.
  • ericftericft Members Posts: 570 ✭✭
    edited Oct 11, 2011 #55
    Ju Ju just sent me these...they are finished...super fast..should get them by this weekend..a real pleasure to work with...even accomadating to put 3 initials on my driver in smaller size...will likely end up getting a second hybrid headcover...can't wait to get them...you have to get in touch with her to get a set...

now i just need to get a bag to match my favorite color blue!!! damnn. the golf hoeing continues

• cmartinson0129cmartinson0129 Members Posts: 34
    does she have a website or is she a contact by email only?
    No website. Email only at [email protected]
  • CircuitGolferCircuitGolfer Members Posts: 7
    I just ordered some headcovers by GolfSox. (www.golfsox.eu) They look real fancy, also classic just like the Ju Ju, but I like this pompom more, because it's smaller..
  • avgjoeavgjoe Members Posts: 4,999

I just ordered some headcovers by GolfSox. (www.golfsox.eu) They look real fancy, also classic just like the Ju Ju, but I like this pompom more, because it's smaller..

juju can make any size pom you want
  • danattherockdanattherock Members Posts: 3,517 ClubWRX
    edited Oct 26, 2011 #60
    pitch wrote:

Well I received mine today. You can see them in a post above.

They are even better than I expected. Quality is outstanding. I have owned Rocket Tour's in the past and Ju Ju's look to be much better made and sturdier. The colors turned out really good compared to the bag. The fit is perfect in the bag. She had me take measurements so that she could get the tubes the correct length to fit the bag. Don't know where else you can get that kind of service.

If anyone is looking to get knit headcovers do not overlook Ju Ju. Great to work with and the product is exceptional. Now I'm probably going to order a couple of hybrid covers.

I have two sets of head covers from Ju Ju. They are incredible. I also got the hybrid covers and they are perfect.

5222242576_652d5bfce7_z.jpg

-Dan

• ljsecurityljsecurity Members Posts: 18
    [size="5"]WOW !!!!! Just got my new covers. Can't wait to get them on the bag this weekend. I am amazed at the hi quality and workmanship in these covers. My THIRD (3rd) set and will not be my last. This gal is so easy to work with and the turn around time is fantastic. She told me 3 weeks and I got them in 2 weeks.[/size]