Show me your Ju Jus

Comments

• Thommo335Thommo335 Members Posts: 52 ✭✭
    Ju Ju's, SM Sync and Clic Gear 3.5+, a marriage made in Heaven!!

The Rules of Golf need amending so that you can carry 15 clubs only so you can use all your Ju Ju covers.................
  • Micah JMicah J Banned Posts: 470
    Go Hawks!!!
    Cleveland DST 10.5 stiff
    Wilson Staff 15* FW stiff
    Wilson Staff D-100 19* hy
    Adams CB3 4-GW KBS stock/stiff
    Wilson Harmonized M3 putter/35"
    Carbite 56* SW / Carbite TS 60* LW
  • QManyQMany #TheWRX ClubWRX Posts: 9,083 ClubWRX
    I just picked up a TMaG MicroLite bag in all-white. Looks like I will be putting in another order of headcover. Just need to figure out what color combination.
    Currently in #TheWRX...

Taylormade M3 460 (9.5°) Tensei CK Pro Orange70TX
    Taylormade SLDR Mini (14°) Matrix White Tie 70X
    Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
    Callaway Apex Pro (4i-PW) DG X100 TI
    Ping Glide 2.0 (50° & 54°) DG S400 TI
    Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
    Odyssey O Works R-Line
    Taylormade TP5X

QMany's Swing/Sticks / Instagram
  • Micah JMicah J Banned Posts: 470
    01 Ogio light weight cart bag. Easy to carry but perfect for a pull cart.
    Cleveland DST 10.5 stiff
    Wilson Staff 15* FW stiff
    Wilson Staff D-100 19* hy
    Adams CB3 4-GW KBS stock/stiff
    Wilson Harmonized M3 putter/35"
    Carbite 56* SW / Carbite TS 60* LW
  • MrFlapjackMrFlapjack Members Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    Thommo335 wrote:

The Rules of Golf need amending so that you can carry 15 clubs only so you can use all your Ju Ju covers.................

Whats the deal with the wheels? Never seen that before?
    Cobra LTD HZRDUS 75g 6.5 (Synergy Black 70TX tipped 1/2")
    Ping 2014 Rapture 3W - Blueboard 73x5ct
    Cobra F8 3 hybrid (HZRDUS Black 85 6.5)
    4 Hybrid...
    Srixon Z545 5-AW (SF i110 stiff)
    RTX 3.0 - 54 and 58 (SF i125 stiff)
    Ping Ketsch Mid 
  • Thommo335Thommo335 Members Posts: 52 ✭✭
    MrFlapjack wrote:

Thommo335 wrote:

Whats the deal with the wheels? Never seen that before?

Hair brained scheme by my new club for fairway protection.........jury out for me on that so far.......£53 worth of wheels unless I want to carry all winter!

That said, when I joined the club in September, the fairways were in great condition, but then again, we had a great summer for growing grass..........

Only issue with those wheels on was the sm sync has a recess in the bag base to accommodate the bottom bag holder plate thing on the cart so with the winter wheels on there wasn't enough clearance between the bag and the wheel, grrrr. So I made a wooden plate to fit the recess to increase the clearance between bag and tyre and it works so far in the garage, on course tomorrow, fingers crossed!

• dbdorsdbdors Houston, Clear Lake areaClubWRX Posts: 1,815 ClubWRX
    Have any of you had your jujus cleaned yet. I have a set of white, green, black color combo. The white is looking a little dirty. JuJu suggest dry cleaning. When you took yours in for cleaning did your dry cleaner look at you a little funny???

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6, stiff: TM M5, 13*, Diamana Thump 75, stiff
    Hybrids: TEE CBX 3H (20d), 4H (22d), Project X Hzrdus Black Hybrid 85 6.0
    Irons: TM M6, 5-GW, Accra 80i, stiff
    Wedges: Cleveland CBX 54* (bent to 55*), 60*, Accra 80i, stiff
    Putter: Evnroll ER1.2 355g, 33", KBS CT Tour Putter Matte Black, SS Counter Core Mid Slim 2.0
    Ball: Wilson Duo Professional in green & yellow
    Bag/Cart: '18 Ping Hoofer/BagBoy Quad XL
    Accessories: Garmin G8/Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized
  • asommers14asommers14 Members Posts: 237
    what are the benefits of having this type of headcover? or is it just a personal style thing?
  • memphishornmemphishorn memphishorn ClubWRX Posts: 816 ClubWRX
    It's all style, old school style. The head covers that come with today's clubs probably provide better protection and great advertising for the company. When I know that the weather may be rainy I put the stock covers on so as to not get the wool Ju Ju's wet.

But they do look cool and my bag has enough advertising on it.
    Titleist TS2 9.5* Tensei AV Blue Stiff
     Titleist 915F 15*Diamana Blue 70 Regular
     Titleist 904F 19* YS6 Stiff
    Titleist Hybrid (816) 23* and (816) 25* Bassara Regular
    Titleist AP1 718 6-GW1 Tensei Graphite Stiff
    Vokey 52.08 SM6, 56.14 SM6
    Scotty Cameron Newport Classic 
    Titleist Hybrid 14 Bag

Classic Bag
    MacGregor MT Tourney 1967 WM2T 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Persimmon w/ Aluminum Insert
    MacGregor MT Tourney 1971 Split Sole irons 3-10
    MacGregor VIP 1967 Sand Iron
    Ping Anser 1969 85020
    Burton White Leather Bag
  • dj7675dj7675 Members Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Just got my headcovers to match my new Wilson FG Tour M3 Bag. Turned out great. Really like them.
  • dbstevieodbstevieo one step at a time Members Posts: 26
    wow, dj. that is really nice!! reminds me of the boston bruins
    Titleist 913D2 9.5*
    Titleist 913F 15*
    Callaway Diablo Edge 19* 5W
    Ping G25 4-SW
    Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 60*
    Ping Anser Milled 2
  • jay65jay65 Members Posts: 4,678
    Awesome work again. Very classy bag!
  • Colby327Colby327 Members Posts: 1,963 ✭✭
    Anyone had a set done in a Masters colors? I'm thinking of going with a green/white/yellow theme this year, but would love to see some pics first.
    Ping G30 AD DI 6x
    Callaway XHP 15* AD DI 7s
    Adams A12 19* & 22* VTS Silver
    Ping S55 Nippon Modus 120x
    Ping Glide 50*, 54*, 58*
    Byron Morgan Copper DH89 Mini
    WITB Link
  • jrsharp21jrsharp21 Members Posts: 1,650 ✭✭
    dj7675 wrote:

Just got my headcovers to match my new Wilson FG Tour M3 Bag. Turned out great. Really like them.

That bag is classy! One of the best staff bags I have seen.
  • Steve oSteve o Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    dj7675 wrote:

wow that is cool
    Taylor Made R9 10.5
    Taylor Made RBZ Hi Launch 17degree
    Taylor Made RBZ Stage2 19degree
    Ping G- their so old I am not sure
    Bettinardi BHB1-C Hogan
    Puglielli 56 & Taylor Made ATV 60
  • NovaJNovaJ Members Posts: 2
    I just received my Ju Ju's and I could not be happier!

I have ordered covers from a number of different makers over the years and Ju Ju's covers are by far the best quality. When I compare Ju Ju's covers with my previous covers the heavy duty quality of Ju Ju's is very apparent. Additionally, Ju Ju is very patient and willing to help you find just the right colors and designs so you truly get a "custom" set. Finally, the time it took to get the covers after the final design was set was much quicker than any other maker I have dealt with in the past. I recommend these covers to anyone looking to add some old school spice to their bag.

Hail To Pitt!

Titleist 913 D3 w/Motore Speeder TS 6.3
    Titleist 913fd 15deg. w/Fujikura Fuel
    Titleist 913f 19deg. w/Diamana + Blue 82
    Titleist 910H 21.75deg w/ Fujikura Fuel
    Titleist AP2 712 w/KBS Tour (5-9)
    Vokey SM4 w/KBS Tour (46,50,54,58)
  • Pleasedwith3puttsPleasedwith3putts Members Posts: 1,735 ✭✭
    My Ju Jus are nearly two years old and could still not be happier. They are made of heavy wool and hold up really well as long as you avoid getting them soaking wet
  • mcmanusmcmanus Members Posts: 466
    Forgot to put this up here... the picture with the clicgear reminded me.

• Fellaheen51Fellaheen51 Go Green MichiganMembers Posts: 4,410 ✭✭
    Posting to bring this back to the top. Requesting some assistance from the WRX. Brief background, my wife is ending chemo treatment for breast cancer on Thur. She still has to go thru radiation therapy but all is progressing very positively. She's a passionate golfer and we look forward to many more years of playing together.

As a celebratory gift for ending this phase, I want to get her a REAL nice set of knit headcovers for her woods. Something that stands out vs. the animal headcovers the rest of her gal friends have. After a lot of checking on the interwebs, looking at pictures, etc., I've concluded that Ju Ju's may be it.

My take is that they are fully customized. She can make any color combo, lengths, numbers (looking for D,5,7, maybe a 6H), etc. that one would want. Each order is specific to the customer's request.

Some general guidelines on price per cover? Does it vary according to complexity? I would like to have some sense of the cost before I started an email communication with her. Do not want to waste her time if I decide to go in another direction.

How much assistance does she provide in developing the cover design? I'm afraid that I'm rather lacking in the color coordinating department.

The email address I have is: [email protected] Is still the correct one?

TIA for any assistance provided.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs
  • tander69tander69 Members Posts: 341

Posting to bring this back to the top. Requesting some assistance from the WRX. Brief background, my wife is ending chemo treatment for breast cancer on Thur. She still has to go thru radiation therapy but all is progressing very positively. She's a passionate golfer and we look forward to many more years of playing together.

As a celebratory gift for ending this phase, I want to get her a REAL nice set of knit headcovers for her woods. Something that stands out vs. the animal headcovers the rest of her gal friends have. After a lot of checking on the interwebs, looking at pictures, etc., I've concluded that Ju Ju's may be it.

My take is that they are fully customized. She can make any color combo, lengths, numbers (looking for D,5,7, maybe a 6H), etc. that one would want. Each order is specific to the customer's request.

Some general guidelines on price per cover? Does it vary according to complexity? I would like to have some sense of the cost before I started an email communication with her. Do not want to waste her time if I decide to go in another direction.

How much assistance does she provide in developing the cover design? I'm afraid that I'm rather lacking in the color coordinating department.

The email address I have is: [email protected] Is still the correct one?

TIA for any assistance provided.

That is the correct email. She can make anything that you dream up, every order is different. She is a big help in choosing colors and styles. She will work with you through email until both of you are happy. She is the best !!!
    Titleist 913D 10.5* Driver
    Taylormade R9 17* 4 Wood-JuJu Headcover
    Adams A12OS 3-4 Hybrids
    Titleist 714 AP1 5- W1
    Odyssey 2 Ball
    Titleist SM4 52*, 56* Wedges
  • Hot Rod 71Hot Rod 71 #TheWRX ClubWRX, BST Volunteer Mods Posts: 8,887 ClubWRX
    JuJu is awesome and her turn around time is amazingly quick. Just giver her an idea of what you want and she will send you some pictures. you can go from there.
    PING G400 LST 10* - Graphite Design Tour AD TP 6X
    TaylorMade M1 15* Tour Issue - Aldila Tour Blue 75X
    Callaway Apex Hybrid 20* - Diamana S+ 80X
    PXG 0311T 4-P - Dynamic Gold AMT TI S400
    Cleveland RTX4 50, 54, 68 - DGTI S400
    Machine M2A Converter
    Titleist Pro V1 Yellow
  • Fellaheen51Fellaheen51 Go Green MichiganMembers Posts: 4,410 ✭✭
    TY to ^. A fellow wrx'er also contacted me via PM with good info. I sent her an email and within a couple of hours, she had responded back. Super! My task today is pictures of her clubs and bag and some measurements to forward to her. All this needs to be done on the qt so the Mrs. doesn't know what I'm up to.

Hope everyone doesn't mind, I've copy/pasted about every pic ITT for ideas. Very excited by this!

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs
    edited Feb 16, 2014 #264
    Here's the set JuJu made for me last fall. She's fantastic.
    Machine M2A Converter
    Titleist Pro V1 Yellow
  • JimNewtonJimNewton Members Posts: 1,613
    Hot Rod 71 wrote:

JuJu is awesome and her turn around time is amazingly quick. Just giver her an idea of what you want and she will send you some pictures. you can go from there.

agreed, she is great to work with. Here's mine

20ZbR0G.jpg
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Mizuno MP-650 8.5[/font]°[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]- Fubuki alpha 73s, D4[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]TEE CB5 16.5[/font]° - Kai'li 73s, D5
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]TEE CB2 21[/font]° - Fubuki tour 73s, D6
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Mizuno [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]MP-32 4-P [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]- [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]PX 5.5[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif], [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]D6 - D9[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Mizuno [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]MP-T 51.07[/font]°[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]- [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]PX 5.5[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif], [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]D9.5[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Titleist SM 56.08[/font]°[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]- [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]PX 5.5[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif], [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]E0[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Sonartec t35 60.09[/font]° [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]- PX 5.5 E0.5[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]CAN'T PUTT WITH ANYTHING[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Bridgestone B330 RX[/font]
    Looks good Jim!
    Machine M2A Converter
    Titleist Pro V1 Yellow
  • mcmanusmcmanus Members Posts: 466
    Those look great!! I lucked out.. switched drivers and my new G25 fits my driver cover...

awaiting my G25 hybrids to see if they'll fit my hybrid covers.
  • NovaJNovaJ Members Posts: 2
    New Ju Ju's....just in time for spring!
    Titleist 913 D3 w/Motore Speeder TS 6.3
    Titleist 913fd 15deg. w/Fujikura Fuel
    Titleist 913f 19deg. w/Diamana + Blue 82
    Titleist 910H 21.75deg w/ Fujikura Fuel
    Titleist AP2 712 w/KBS Tour (5-9)
    Vokey SM4 w/KBS Tour (46,50,54,58)
    Really nice, Nova!
    Machine M2A Converter
    Titleist Pro V1 Yellow
  • ianr5412ianr5412 Members Posts: 259 ✭✭
    Out of curiosity, how do these do in actually protecting your woods/hybrids? How long do they usually last? A season? Two?
  • QManyQMany #TheWRX ClubWRX Posts: 9,083 ClubWRX
    I've had mine for a few years and they look great.
    Currently in #TheWRX...

Taylormade M3 460 (9.5°) Tensei CK Pro Orange70TX
    Taylormade SLDR Mini (14°) Matrix White Tie 70X
    Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
    Callaway Apex Pro (4i-PW) DG X100 TI
    Ping Glide 2.0 (50° & 54°) DG S400 TI
    Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
    Odyssey O Works R-Line
    Taylormade TP5X

QMany's Swing/Sticks / Instagram