Changed my pick, paying penalty....

CasualLie ·  
CasualLieCasualLie Do Woodchucks Chuck Wood?Members  1627WRX Points: 250Posts: 1,627 Platinum Tees
How can I be subject to the 15% discount when I changed a pick before the tournament has started? That's pretty lame.

Posted:

Comments

• radimanradiman Members  4754WRX Points: 366Handicap: 3.8Posts: 4,754 Titanium Tees
    I am confused on the format. It says you can pick up to five, but I'm not sure if that means you can change it to five different golfers throughout the tourney, or if it means you have five in at all times. I think it could be a fun format if I knew more about it. currently we do a league at work where you pick one golfer a week and you can only pick them once a year. It is great on thursday and friday when we are watching the PGA shot tracker. I guess it's mostly smack talk, but it is loads of fun. I could always use a better excuse to keep up on the tournaments throughout the year.
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* HZRDUS Smoke Green "The Hulk" 60 6.5TX
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* Evenflow Black 75 6.5
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 52, 56, 60
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • jazzyjeyjazzyjey Members  297WRX Points: 77Posts: 297 Greens
    CasualLie wrote on 14 July 2010 - 04:42 PM:

How can I be subject to the 15% discount when I changed a pick before the tournament has started? That's pretty lame.

I agree. I did the same thing.
    Posted:
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27118WRX Points: 462Posts: 27,118 Marshals
    The count down clock on the site is wrong fixed.

The deadlines are set to the local time and so the penalty is assessed correctly. 12 am of the day of the tournament puts you on Day 1. Its not tee off time.

You can pick up to 5 golfers, 1 time. If you change your golfer, you cannot repick the one you switched. You can switch golfers as much as you want 1 time with the penalties applied per day. One of the tie breakers is by least number of picks.
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.