Sticks N Stones Golf Company

ironsman

• 2 months later...

also looking for feedback on this seller, since i just bouught a set of irons from them. feedback looks promising. Thanks.

Ping G410 Plus 10.5

Ping G410 5 Wood 

Ping G430 22* Hybrid 

Titleist U*505 ('23) 4i

TaylorMade P790 ('23) 5-AW

Taylor Made MG4 56*
Titleist SM8 60*

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 7.5

TaylorMade TP5x Pix

Vessel Lite Lux

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just in case someone finds this post looking for feedback on Sticks N Stones... I had a very good experience with them. I got factory fresh Nike irons at a great price. Shipping was lightning fast and they came in the factory box and plastic wrap. Also, the item appears to have shipped from Dallas Golf. I'm not sure if they are affiliated or if they had it drop-shipped etc..., but that's what was annotated on the shipping notification...

Hope this helps the next person that finds this post...

• 8 months later...

just bought a set of new 710 mb 3-pw +3/4" from sticksnstones on ebay . received clubs and called titleist to verify serial number and they couldnt match the number to my set. another set came up. titleist rep said they are probably counterfeit. i assume if titleist cant verify serial number then the clubs are fake?? wow. they also shipped from dallas golf. look legit, lil light for s400 shafts and the shaft does not have the security seal. send back immediately?

[quote name='drylash' timestamp='1324086714' post='3950785']
Sticks is legit they get some titleist custom order stuff most of the time that doesn't get entered in the normal way at titleist and the phone reps can't find the serial number. Don't worry about them they are all good email them and they will confirm. Look at all the titleist stuff they sell.
[/quote]

u r pretty confident the clubs from sticksnstones are legit? the shafts didnt have the security seal that all titleist clubs from 2010 on should have. maybe since they are +3/4" they were reshafted or something, not sure. clubs look sweet, just wish i knew if they were legit or not

• 2 years later...

I've made a few purchases with them and had no issues.

PXG Black Ops 10.5* - Ventus Velocore Blue TR 6X

PXG Gen 5 0311 15* - Aldila Tour Blue 75X

PXG  Gen 5 0311 19* - Aldila Tour Blue 85X

PXG 0311T Gen 5 4-P - DG120 X100

Titleist Vokey SM9 50*, 56*, 60* - DGTI S400

PXG Bat Attack H

Chrome Soft/Vice Pro Lime

No issues recently, but I only bought a hat. It was legit though haha

Callaway GBB Epic Flash 9*
Callaway GBB Epic Flash 15* 
Callaway Epic 2H Recoil Black 780 ES F4
Callaway Rogue Pro Black 4-AW Recoil 110 F4
Callaway JAWS Full Face 54* Recoil 110 F4
Callaway PM Grind Black 60* KBS Tour V Stiff
MACHINE Damascus M4
BestGrips MicroPerf grips 

I recently purchased from them the Callaway Gems Quartz. My clubs arrived in factory wrap and box. First thing I did was call Callaway and asked them about the clubs. A guy named Ben was very helpful and told me that he is pretty sure the clubs are authentic. He also said that in particular the Gems are not easy to counterfeit and that if the seller has not derogatory feedback with regards to counterfeit merchandise, I should be alright. I also had the clubs checked with Golf Galaxy. Matched the clubs with the exact same set I bought and they check. Next I took the clubs to my daughter's coach and everything is fine. They do have a return policy of 14 days which allows for you to have the clubs checked and ship anything you buy from them, no questions asked. I could ship FedEx air to Callaway in California but my savings would go to the shipping. Thus, after all my checking, I am keeping my sweet clubs. It was a pretty good deal! Based on the price I paid, which I told Callaway (which was about 30% off retail), Callaway told me that the company is making very little money on them because they are not marking them up as the suggested retail price. Realize one thing… the mark up is just a suggested retail price. I hope this helps.

Their prices for Diamana Blueboard shafts seems too good to be true ($40)....I worry about them being counterfeit.....am I crazy?

Driver: Ping G425 Max 12 deg w/MR Tensei Orange R
Woods: Ping G425 5w & 7w w/MR Tensei Orange R
Hybrid: Ping G410 26 deg w/MR Diamana Blueboard R
Irons: Ping i230 5-U w/Nippon Modulus3 105S
Wedges: Ping Eye 2 Gorge SW w/DG Spinner/Cleveland 588 Tour Issue 64 deg w/DG S400
Putter: Bettinardi Queen B #10
Ball: Titleist ProV1x (2021) 

I've had one experience with them and it wasn't pleasant. I ordered 3 dz nike 20xi x 2013 version balls but they sent me the 2012 version. I tried to communicate with them and it took several days for a response so I filed a complaint with eBay. Then I was informed they didn't have any 2013 versions in stock so they offered me a $30 refund. I said ok I can't imagine these balls to be that much different than what I was looking for so $30 bucks back is good (and kept the 3 dz). Wrong! First either these balls were fake or nike put out a horrible product in 2012. No exaggeration my 9 iron distance was off by almost 10 yards! Ball sounded metallic almost and just felt dead. Anyways the refund finally came about 2 weeks later. I blocked them as there is no way I was playing true golf balls. Buyer beware!

[quote name='JWBAMA23' timestamp='1394342647' post='8830289']
I've had one experience with them and it wasn't pleasant. I ordered 3 dz nike 20xi x 2013 version balls but they sent me the 2012 version. I tried to communicate with them and it took several days for a response so I filed a complaint with eBay. Then I was informed they didn't have any 2013 versions in stock so they offered me a $30 refund. I said ok I can't imagine these balls to be that much different than what I was looking for so $30 bucks back is good (and kept the 3 dz). Wrong! First either these balls were fake or nike put out a horrible product in 2012. No exaggeration my 9 iron distance was off by almost 10 yards! Ball sounded metallic almost and just felt dead. Anyways the refund finally came about 2 weeks later. I blocked them as there is no way I was playing true golf balls. Buyer beware!
[/quote]

It has been well documented on these Golfwrx forums that the 2012 Nike 20XI was a terrible ball. While many have said the 2013 version was an improvement, you can't polish a turd.

You may have gotten the real 2012 deal.

Driver: Ping G425 Max 12 deg w/MR Tensei Orange R
Woods: Ping G425 5w & 7w w/MR Tensei Orange R
Hybrid: Ping G410 26 deg w/MR Diamana Blueboard R
Irons: Ping i230 5-U w/Nippon Modulus3 105S
Wedges: Ping Eye 2 Gorge SW w/DG Spinner/Cleveland 588 Tour Issue 64 deg w/DG S400
Putter: Bettinardi Queen B #10
Ball: Titleist ProV1x (2021) 

[quote name='njlam' timestamp='1394347137' post='8830465']
[/quote]

It has been well documented on these Golfwrx forums that the 2012 Nike 20XI was a terrible ball. While many have said the 2013 version was an improvement, you can't polish a turd.

You may have gotten the real 2012 deal.
[/quote]

It has been well documented that this topic is about the golf sales of sticks n stones, not ridiculous statements about the quality of a tour level ball.

M1 HZRDUS Black<br />SLDR 15 TS 8.3<br />X2 Hot 18 Kuro Kage 80<br />i200 3 Modus 130<br />S55 4-PW Modus 130<br />Engage 52 56 S S400<br />Newport 1.5<br />[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/614089-jaxbeachnole-witb-page-1/"]WITB Link[/url]

[/quote]

27k positive feedback ... 99.7% feedback. Had to be fakes. Roll tide roll! :(

[quote name='shaffe' timestamp='1394396305' post='8833433']
[/quote]

27k positive feedback ... 99.7% feedback. Had to be fakes. Roll tide roll! :(
[/quote] again, reread where it started and you can see where my problem started. Wasn't the quality of ball because I accepted the $30 refund.

I forgot to mention that my box came directly from the manufacturer… I checked the bill of lading too! If they were selling counterfeit merchandise, as much as they are selling, I am sure someone would've already complaint and would've brought it up to the authorities. They ship all across the nation, have been in business since 2006 and not one investigation open. Think about it! Also, a ball might be easier and cheaper to ship to Nike for authenticity check.

[quote name='Karlita' timestamp='1394415650' post='8836381']
I forgot to mention that my box came directly from the manufacturer… I checked the bill of lading too! If they were selling counterfeit merchandise, as much as they are selling, I am sure someone would've already complaint and would've brought it up to the authorities. They ship all across the nation, have been in business since 2006 and not one investigation open. Think about it! Also, a ball might be easier and cheaper to ship to Nike for authenticity check.
[/quote] once again the start of my statement was my true gripe. I ordered one thing and was delivered something else. THAT ALONE IS BAD BUSINESS!!!!

[/quote]

I have to say that a brand new member only two comments being on this topic is odd. Also the avatar being a U of Miami Ibis and the company in question is based in south Florida.

M1 HZRDUS Black<br />SLDR 15 TS 8.3<br />X2 Hot 18 Kuro Kage 80<br />i200 3 Modus 130<br />S55 4-PW Modus 130<br />Engage 52 56 S S400<br />Newport 1.5<br />[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/614089-jaxbeachnole-witb-page-1/"]WITB Link[/url]

Ordered the new Lunar Controls from them off ebay last week and received them today and everything is legit. Or was it?

Titleist TSR3 10* Ventus Black 6x
Titleist TSR2 15* Ventus Blue 7x
Titleist 818H1 21* Graphite Design AD-DI 105x

Titleist T100S 4-PW Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Titleist Vokey SM8 48-10 F Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Titleist Vokey SM9 54-12 D Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist Vokey SM9 60-08 M Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

TaylorMade Spider GT
WITB Link

I don't doubt that some of the stuff or most of it is legit. I just think a lot of it is sketchy

Lol, i was playing off the fact you equally dismiss what I said bc of my avatar.

Titleist TSR3 10* Ventus Black 6x
Titleist TSR2 15* Ventus Blue 7x
Titleist 818H1 21* Graphite Design AD-DI 105x

Titleist T100S 4-PW Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Titleist Vokey SM8 48-10 F Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Titleist Vokey SM9 54-12 D Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist Vokey SM9 60-08 M Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

TaylorMade Spider GT
WITB Link

Oh, I was talking about Karlita with the Miami logo not Sanjay.

[quote name='JaxBeachNole' timestamp='1394500218' post='8843843']
[/quote]

I have to say that a brand new member only two comments being on this topic is odd. Also the avatar being a U of Miami Ibis and the company in question is based in south Florida.
[/quote]

Regarding your post, I just have to say that I graduated as a lawyer from UM… Don't need to post anything that is not true. And yes, two comments, I am new to the game, nothing wrong with that. You can look me up anytime at www.lammersimmigration.com Not associated with the company!

[quote name='Karlita' timestamp='1395091338' post='8892413']
[quote name='JaxBeachNole' timestamp='1394500218' post='8843843']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Regarding your post, I just have to say that I graduated as a lawyer from UM… Don't need to post anything that is not true. And yes, two comments, I am new to the game, nothing wrong with that. You can look me up anytime at www.lammersimmigration.com Not associated with the company!
[/quote]

I just find it very odd that your first and only posts have been in this particular topic

[quote name='Karlita' timestamp='1395099903' post='8893517']
[quote name='JaxBeachNole' timestamp='1394554913' post='8847881']
Oh, I was talking about Karlita with the Miami logo not Sanjay.
[/quote]

You know what they say about assumptions, right?
[/quote]

Very true

• 4 months later...

Has anyone bought shafts specifically from these guys? Some of them seem like regular prices (Kuro Kage for $150) then others are super cheap (Blueboard $40, W Series $160, Fubukis $99). I'm interested in trying to purchase, and their feedback is really good, but it's hard to trust some of these prices. Thanks for the input.

Titleist 917D2 10.5˚ - GD Tour AD TP-6
Titleist 915F 15˚ - Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 70
Titleist 915F 18˚ - Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 70
Titleist 816H1 21˚ - GD Tour AD HY 85
Nike VRS Forged 5-PW - Project X PXi
Vokey SM6 Raw 50F, 55S, 60V
Scotty Cameron 009 SSS