Utah WRX fall outing

Titleist87 ·  
Titleist87Titleist87  2869WRX Points: 57Members Posts: 2,869 Titanium Tees
Any Utah members care to get together in a few weeks to play? I always like to play Hobble Creek or Wasatch Mountain in the fall when the colors are changing. Park City is good, too.
Posted:
Cobra Fly-Z+ Aldila DVS
MacGregor MT 4w Aldila DVS
Titleist 915H 3
Ben Hogan Apex Edge Pro/'87 Titleist Tour Model/'86 Spalding Tour Edition
Titleist SM6 50 F Grind
Titleist SM6 54 S Grind
Titleist SM6 58 S Grind
Titleist SC Studio Design 5

Comments

• BeansyBeansy The messican golfer  325WRX Points: 77Lefty Boomers Posts: 325 Greens
    I know this is an old thread but I would be down to golf in the fall with some of the Utah members!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Titleist87Titleist87  2869WRX Points: 57Members Posts: 2,869 Titanium Tees
    Or Logan River up your way. I have yet to play there.
    Posted:
    Cobra Fly-Z+ Aldila DVS
    MacGregor MT 4w Aldila DVS
    Titleist 915H 3
    Ben Hogan Apex Edge Pro/'87 Titleist Tour Model/'86 Spalding Tour Edition
    Titleist SM6 50 F Grind
    Titleist SM6 54 S Grind
    Titleist SM6 58 S Grind
    Titleist SC Studio Design 5
  • BeansyBeansy The messican golfer  325WRX Points: 77Lefty Boomers Posts: 325 Greens
    I'm down to play whenever hahaha, my schedule is kinda hectic at work, if you let me know like a week in advance I can tell you if I'm good to go.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.