Zach Heusser's golf clubs, putter collection, and Man Cave pics

Comments

• petter7petter7 Members Posts: 1,620
    Nice putters, they bring back memories. My first was an IMG 5.

See you're sporting a Players Towel too.
  • turtlekcturtlekc 1995 MN PGA WisconsinClubWRX Posts: 12,779 ClubWRX
    Fantastic thread Zach! image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' />

I remember when I would have cut off just about any part of my body for one of those "Designed By Arnold Palmer" putters.

Love the IronMaster's and Cash Ins as well.

Really diggin the carry bags...

Thanks for the memories!!!

Kevin
    I could be wrong
    I've been wrong before
    I'll be wrong again
  • wmhipplewmhipple Members Posts: 125
    image/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    KascoPro wrote:

S.C. Circle t Blades

These I like
  • Zach HeusserZach Heusser Marshals Posts: 5,151 mod
    kevcarter wrote:

Fantastic thread Zach! image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' />

I remember when I would have cut off just about any part of my body for one of those "Designed By Arnold Palmer" putters.

Love the IronMaster's and Cash Ins as well.

Really diggin the carry bags...

Thanks for the memories!!!

Kevin

Thank you very much my friend! I love finding the old stuff. It took me years of digging and endless swap meets, and garage sales to find my first Palmer.
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />@Zheusser on twitter
  • tembolo1284tembolo1284 Boom Boom Banned Posts: 20,715
    Wow. Those are some **** sticks sir. image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' />
    Wishon 919 THI 11* 0.5* Open
    Wishon 929 HS 14.5*, 19* 0.5 Open
    Wishon 775HS 22*, 25*
    Wishon 5, 6 560 MC 7-PW MMC MB
    Wishon 54, 59 Micro-Groove HM
    All shafts are S2S Stepless Steel Wishon
    petter7 wrote:

Thank you....I also have some IMG's that I will try to post pics of tonight. The IMG 5 is an all time classic!
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />@Zheusser on twitter
  • AsleepAsleep Marshals Posts: 9,056 mod
    KascoPro wrote:

Carry Bags McKenzie and Iliac
    Smitty is gonna faint when he sees these.

Nice collection, Zach. image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' />
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Treating others the way you want to be treated is the key component to preservation of our goals.[/font]
  • petter7petter7 Members Posts: 1,620
    KascoPro wrote:

petter7 wrote:

Thank you....I also have some IMG's that I will try to post pics of tonight. The IMG 5 is an all time classic!

Would like to see them for sure. Still have my original one. Had a few 8802's, 8813's, and AP's too.

Still putt with this thing every now and then. It has such a soft feel and the shaft is so lively.

edited Feb 1, 2013 #40
    A few Cameron Beanie Babies
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited Dec 23, 2010 #41
    More Designed by. I really like the Big Letter Tour Issues.
  • The_X_Factor22The_X_Factor22 LET THE BIG DOG EAT! Banned Posts: 414
    jmorr81 wrote:

Nice bag. Which hybrid is that? I've never seen it before.

It's the taylormade supermax rescue. It's a Japan issued club. You can get one at Tourspecgolf.com, I'm actually thinking about getting one myself.
    edited Feb 11, 2013 #43
    Classic One, Newport Beach ct
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals Posts: 9,367 mod
    Loving it Zach! image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' /> There's nothing I like seeing more then another blade collectors collection. Sweet bunch of putters! You make me feel "sane". image/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    GolfDoc808 wrote:

Nice collection brother! I would expect nothing less than a great collection from a true hoarder!

Your not far behind my friend! I can't wait to see your WITB.
  • drpinodrpino NYMarshals Posts: 8,970 mod
    AMAZING collection, Zach! You've obviously been a ho for a while image/yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yes:' />

I echo Reid... one of the best aspects of this WITB is it makes me feel sane image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />

Thanks for sharing!
    It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is when one is playing golf. -Robert Wilson Lynd

WITB: constant rotation
    edited Dec 25, 2010 #47
    drpino wrote:

AMAZING collection, Zach! You've obviously been a ho for a while image/yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yes:' />

I echo Reid... one of the best aspects of this WITB is it makes me feel sane image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />

Thanks for sharing!

I am glad I could help you guys feel better. image/welcomeani.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':welcomeani:' />
  • stage1350stage1350 If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything. Members Posts: 10,238 ✭✭
    KascoPro wrote:

Designed by

Great collection of putters, Zach!

The photo on the first page looks like a MnBr Designed by. The photo on page 2 is definitely BeCu. Different putters, or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

If it is an MnBr, I covet that one! The Circle T blades are nice too, but I still love the 1996/500 copper Napa.
    Tour Issue Bridgestone J715 B5 9.5° / Project X T1100 75g 6.5 flex ___OR___ TC Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9° / Graphite Design P9003 TX
    TC Callaway XHot 3DEEP 13° / Project X T1100 95g 6.5 flex ______________ TC Callaway XHot 3DEEP 13° / Graphite Design DI-10 TX
    TC Callaway X2Hot 5DEEP 18.5° / Project X T1100 95g 6.5 flex____________ TC Callaway Epic hybrid 18° / Graphite Design DI-105 X
    DLC Black Bridgestone J15CB 3-PW / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7_________ Scratch AR-1 v2 3-PW / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7
    DLC Black Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 54°&60 / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7___ Scratch FIT DS 54°&60° / Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X7
    Bettinardi BB2 Prototype Copper Plated _______________________________ Scratch McCoy 8802 handmade

They can keep erasing this. They simply prove my point... censors.
    stage1350 wrote:

KascoPro wrote:

Designed by

Great collection of putters, Zach!

The photo on the first page looks like a MnBr Designed by. The photo on page 2 is definitely BeCu. Different putters, or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

If it is an MnBr, I covet that one! The Circle T blades are nice too, but I still love the 1996/500 copper Napa.

I think you are right. They are two different putters that are slightly different. I appreciate the compliment coming from a Blade expert as you are.
  • w8liftrw8liftr w8lifting, club swinging, Metal Monster!!! ClubWRX Posts: 2,253 ✭✭
    Fantastic putter collection. Thanks for sharing.
    edited May 13, 2012 #51
    Graphite Design DJ's
    edited Feb 1, 2013 #52
    TaylorMade Blades in the House!
  • Brandon Van GoethenBrandon Van Goethen Members Posts: 165 ✭✭
    Kascopro you have a wonderful set of clubs. I have been lucky enough to hit some of these personally and I hope to hit more in the future. You truly are the "king" at having great clubs Zach.
    M1 430 9.5 degree - Fujikura Pro 73 X
    M1 15 degree - KuroKage TiNi 70 X
    Cobra King Utility 19.5 degree - C Taper Lite X
    4-PW Srixon Z765 - Modus3 125 X
    King Pur Wedges 52, 56, 60
    Custom Byron Morgan - DH11
    edited May 13, 2012 #54
  • LARONLARON Members Posts: 87
    Great pics!

I was able to see the R11 hybrid today and it does look a lot like the r9 supermax from Japan.This head looks a little more compact than the previous model and sets up very nicely. Can't wait for my own to come in!
  • southpaw14_2004southpaw14_2004 Members Posts: 161
    great putter collection
    edited Mar 23, 2011 #57
    Summer Irons!
  • tp280tp280 Members Posts: 702 ✭✭
    2011 TM gear and Rossa Spa, very sweet. Thanks for sharing your collection. I had a few years with the IMG5 and 8802 series putters available in the 70's. When greens were smaller (older courses), they were great for feel.
    Titleist TS3 9.5* Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 70 Limited White X
    Titleist 917 F3 15* Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 80 Limited White X 
    Titleist 716 TMB 20* DGS300
    Titleist 718 CB 4-P DGS300
    Titleist Vokey raw SM6, 52-8F, 56-12F, SM7 60-08M S300
    Cameron Select Newport 2 w/No Cord
    Pro V1X
  • Dave FeldmanDave Feldman TM Hoarder Members Posts: 536
    Sweet additions. I have SPA envy. LOL. Hows that blue Tour AD? What club do you have it on? Where's the 2011 3 wood? Don't hold out on us.

Great pics. Your summer bag is looking good and ready to go in Scotland!

Dave

2011 Bag is Complete! 5 wood arrived today.

edited May 5, 2012 #61