Zach Heusser's golf clubs, putter collection, and Man Cave pics

Comments

• petter7petter7  1620WRX Points: 55Members Posts: 1,620 Bunkers
    Nice putters, they bring back memories. My first was an IMG 5.

See you're sporting a Players Towel too.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • KevCarterKevCarter Wisconsin 12923WRX Points: 465ClubWRX Posts: 12,923 ClubWRX
    Fantastic thread Zach! image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' />

I remember when I would have cut off just about any part of my body for one of those "Designed By Arnold Palmer" putters.

Love the IronMaster's and Cash Ins as well.

Really diggin the carry bags...

Thanks for the memories!!!

Kevin
    Posted:
    I could be wrong
    I've been wrong before
    I'll be wrong again
  • wmhipplewmhipple  125WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 125
    image/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    KascoPro wrote:

S.C. Circle t Blades

These I like
    Posted:
  • Zach HeusserZach Heusser  5195WRX Points: 166Handicap: proMarshals Posts: 5,195 Marshals
    KevCarter wrote:

Fantastic thread Zach! image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' />

I remember when I would have cut off just about any part of my body for one of those "Designed By Arnold Palmer" putters.

Love the IronMaster's and Cash Ins as well.

Really diggin the carry bags...

Thanks for the memories!!!

Kevin

Thank you very much my friend! I love finding the old stuff. It took me years of digging and endless swap meets, and garage sales to find my first Palmer.
    Posted:
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />
    On -, @Zheusser on twitter
  • tembolo1284tembolo1284 Boom Boom  20715WRX Points: 1Handicap: BeefBanned Posts: 20,715 Titanium Tees
    Wow. Those are some **** sticks sir. image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' />
    Posted:
  • Zach HeusserZach Heusser  5195WRX Points: 166Handicap: proMarshals Posts: 5,195 Marshals
    petter7 wrote:

Thank you....I also have some IMG's that I will try to post pics of tonight. The IMG 5 is an all time classic!
    Posted:
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />

Advertisement
  • AsleepAsleep  9056WRX Points: 4Marshals Posts: 9,056 Marshals
    KascoPro wrote:

Carry Bags McKenzie and Iliac
    Smitty is gonna faint when he sees these.

Nice collection, Zach. image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' />
    Posted:
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Treating others the way you want to be treated is the key component to preservation of our goals.[/font]
  • petter7petter7  1620WRX Points: 55Members Posts: 1,620 Bunkers
    KascoPro wrote:

petter7 wrote:

Thank you....I also have some IMG's that I will try to post pics of tonight. The IMG 5 is an all time classic!

Would like to see them for sure. Still have my original one. Had a few 8802's, 8813's, and AP's too.

Still putt with this thing every now and then. It has such a soft feel and the shaft is so lively.

Posted:
    A few Cameron Beanie Babies
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    More Designed by. I really like the Big Letter Tour Issues.
    Posted:
  • The_X_Factor22The_X_Factor22 LET THE BIG DOG EAT!  414WRX Points: 0Banned Posts: 414
    jmorr81 wrote:

Nice bag. Which hybrid is that? I've never seen it before.

It's the taylormade supermax rescue. It's a Japan issued club. You can get one at Tourspecgolf.com, I'm actually thinking about getting one myself.
    Posted:

Advertisement
    Classic One, Newport Beach ct
    Posted:
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder  9368WRX Points: 149Marshals Posts: 9,368 Marshals
    Loving it Zach! image/clapping.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clapping:' /> There's nothing I like seeing more then another blade collectors collection. Sweet bunch of putters! You make me feel "sane". image/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    Posted:
    GolfDoc808 wrote:

Nice collection brother! I would expect nothing less than a great collection from a true hoarder!

Your not far behind my friend! I can't wait to see your WITB.
    Posted:
  • drpinodrpino NY 8976WRX Points: 73Marshals Posts: 8,976 Marshals
    AMAZING collection, Zach! You've obviously been a ho for a while image/yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yes:' />

I echo Reid... one of the best aspects of this WITB is it makes me feel sane image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />

Thanks for sharing!
    Posted:
    It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is when one is playing golf. -Robert Wilson Lynd

WITB: constant rotation
    drpino wrote:

AMAZING collection, Zach! You've obviously been a ho for a while image/yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yes:' />

I echo Reid... one of the best aspects of this WITB is it makes me feel sane image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />

Thanks for sharing!

I am glad I could help you guys feel better. image/welcomeani.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':welcomeani:' />
    Posted:

Advertisement
    stage1350 wrote:

KascoPro wrote:

Designed by

Great collection of putters, Zach!

The photo on the first page looks like a MnBr Designed by. The photo on page 2 is definitely BeCu. Different putters, or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

If it is an MnBr, I covet that one! The Circle T blades are nice too, but I still love the 1996/500 copper Napa.

I think you are right. They are two different putters that are slightly different. I appreciate the compliment coming from a Blade expert as you are.
    Posted:
  • w8liftrw8liftr w8lifting, club swinging, Metal Monster!!!  2253WRX Points: 55ClubWRX Posts: 2,253 Platinum Tees
    Fantastic putter collection. Thanks for sharing.
    Posted:
    Graphite Design DJ's
    Posted:
    TaylorMade Blades in the House!
    Posted:
  • Brandon Van GoethenBrandon Van Goethen  167WRX Points: 74Handicap: 3Members Posts: 167 Fairways
    Kascopro you have a wonderful set of clubs. I have been lucky enough to hit some of these personally and I hope to hit more in the future. You truly are the "king" at having great clubs Zach.
    Posted:
    Cobra F-9 9*- Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5
    Cobra F-9 Tour 13.5* - Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5
    Cobra King Utility 19.5 degree - C Taper Lite X
    4-PW Srixon Z765 - Modus3 125 X
    King Pur Wedges 52, 56, 60
    Custom by Kia Ma Taylormade Daytona 

Advertisement
    Posted:
  • LARONLARON  87WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 87
    Great pics!

I was able to see the R11 hybrid today and it does look a lot like the r9 supermax from Japan.This head looks a little more compact than the previous model and sets up very nicely. Can't wait for my own to come in!
    Posted:
  • southpaw14_2004southpaw14_2004  161WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 161
    great putter collection
    Posted:
    Summer Irons!
    Posted:
  • tp280tp280  706WRX Points: 99Members Posts: 706 Golden Tee
    2011 TM gear and Rossa Spa, very sweet. Thanks for sharing your collection. I had a few years with the IMG5 and 8802 series putters available in the 70's. When greens were smaller (older courses), they were great for feel.
    Posted:
    Titleist TS3 9.5* Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 70 Limited White X
    Titleist 917 F3 15* Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 80 Limited White X 
    Titleist 716 TMB 20* DGS300
    Titleist 718 CB 4-P DGS300
    Titleist Vokey raw SM6, 52-8F, 56-12F, SM7 60-08M S300
    Cameron Select Newport 2 w/No Cord
    Pro V1X

Advertisement
  • Dave FeldmanDave Feldman TM Hoarder  536WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 536
    Sweet additions. I have SPA envy. LOL. Hows that blue Tour AD? What club do you have it on? Where's the 2011 3 wood? Don't hold out on us.

Great pics. Your summer bag is looking good and ready to go in Scotland!

Dave

Posted:
    2011 Bag is Complete! 5 wood arrived today.

Posted:
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.