Zach Heusser's golf clubs, putter collection, and Man Cave pics

1222324252628»

Comments

• Zach HeusserZach Heusser Marshals Posts: 5,151 mod
    edited Jan 18, 2019 2:19pm #812
    Thanks guys. It was shocking and a pretty sad deal ...
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />@Zheusser on twitter
  • aloha b.aloha b. Members Posts: 587 ✭✭
    This was my first time reading your thread and I find it a really interesting and informative. I'm sorry to hear about your friend as I know that it's not easy to deal with.

I like that your boys made the change to Titleist & FJ and also the Save Sharp Park cover. I always see things to buy at the Golf Mart in Seaside and South SF in the used bin although being a lefty not as much as the righty's.
  • Ed SettleEd Settle #InsideTMAG ClubWRX Posts: 6,047 ClubWRX

This is a very difficult post for me. This summer I lost one of my very best friends. Like best men in other’s Weddings type of friend. He was a OG member here and a serious club ho. This was his putter that was gifted to me. Today I used it for the time, and on the first hole first putt I ever hit with it I sunk a nice snake 12 footer for bird for him! 😢. Took these pics right after I made it. Long story short if you are struggling with your mental health please reach out and talk to someone who can help...

Sorry for the loss of your friend, Zach. It is hard to know what people are thinking. We all handle things differently. What might be easy for some people, could be the last straw for someone else. It is important to ask for help if things start get too crazy. And be a good listener if need be. You are one of my oldest friends here on WRX. I am sorry that this became so real for you. But like you said reach out and get help if you or someone you know needs it. Much love brother.
    Twitter: @Ed_Settle

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5 Graphite Design VR-6X
    Fairway 3w: TaylorMade M5 Ti 3/15* GD GP-6X 
    Driving Iron: TM P-790 4/23* KBS Proto Hyb 85S
    Irons: New Level 4-PW Nippon Modus 105 S
    Wedges: New Level 50/52/Callaway Custom 60 WB Grind Modus 115 Wedge 
    Putter: Something new from Toulon Design
    Ball: Callaway ERC Soft/Callaway CSX Triple Track
    Bag: Vessel Black 14 way carry

My WITB
  • 14Clubs14Clubs Members Posts: 12 ClubWRX
    That's quite the putter collection and a great witb.
    edited Feb 9, 2019 12:53pm #816
    I haven’t had graphite irons shafts in over 20 years. I’m excited to give these a go. #Oldman
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />@Zheusser on twitter
    Those shafts are so cool! They make such great Driver/Fairway/hybrid shafts, I would think those iron shafts are very good! how are you hitting them Zach?

Bag: Vessel Black 14 way carry

My WITB
  • youngunz5840youngunz5840 Members Posts: 2,308 ✭✭
    Where’s the irons from the last lesson I took?
    @ed it’s been raining non stop here. Haven’t had a chance to play with them. @young. They are still there. I leave that bag at work. Gotta have a work set and travel set 😂
    edited Apr 17, 2019 1:10am #820

Got myself a Kiz

@Zach Heusser said:

Got myself a Kiz

That is a great find Zach!