Zach Heusser's golf clubs, putter collection, and Man Cave pics

Comments

• Ed SettleEd Settle #InsideTMAG ClubWRX Posts: 6,045 ClubWRX
    KascoPro wrote:

Those new Ghost putters are growing on me. I will admit I was disappointed when TM dropped the Rossa name and the Kia Ma model.

But how can you beat the price and performance!! Nice pick up.

Being a putter expert, what do think of the insert?
    Twitter: @Ed_Settle

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5 Graphite Design VR-6X
    Fairway 3w: TaylorMade M5 Ti 3/15* GD GP-6X 
    Driving Iron: TM P-790 4/23* KBS Proto Hyb 85S
    Irons: New Level 4-PW Nippon Modus 105 S
    Wedges: New Level 50/52/Callaway Custom 60 WB Grind Modus 115 Wedge 
    Putter: Something new from Toulon Design
    Ball: Callaway ERC Soft/Callaway CSX Triple Track
    Bag: Vessel Black 14 way carry

My WITB
  • Zach HeusserZach Heusser Marshals Posts: 5,151 mod
    2659edward wrote:

KascoPro wrote:

Those new Ghost putters are growing on me. I will admit I was disappointed when TM dropped the Rossa name and the Kia Ma model.

But how can you beat the price and performance!! Nice pick up.

Being a putter expert, what do think of the insert?

I have not been able to give it a try yet. I was happy to come home from work this evening and see the box on the front porch. I will test it out tomorrow and let you know...

THanks Zach
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />@Zheusser on twitter
  • csalle01csalle01 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭
    KascoPro wrote:

Here is my current set that I am playing.

Sick set... Bag makes the set looks amazing.
  • jangbang83jangbang83 Members Posts: 222
    sick collection of flatsticks brother!
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals Posts: 9,367 mod
    edited Apr 3, 2011 #66
    KascoPro wrote:

scottdc52 wrote:

Any of those for sale, especially the second from the left? Scott C.

KascoPro wrote:

S.C. Circle t Blades

Sorry I don't sell my clubs. I tend to hoard them as my wife would say.....

I can understand that affliction. image/blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blush:' />
    jangbang83 wrote:

sick collection of flatsticks brother!

Thanks, I appreciate it.
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />@Zheusser on twitter
  • svssvs Members Posts: 818
    Very solid bag!
  • GetmeouttaJerseyGetmeouttaJersey Golf? Members Posts: 2,590
    For whatever reason, this was the first time I've seen this awesome progression and collection of clubs. I had a good time reading this thread. It's becoming a rarity lately, haha.

Great set of clubs! cool.gif
    TM '17 M2 9.5* - Accra Tour Z X465 M4
    PING G5 - Aldila NV75S

TM MC 3-PW - DG S300
    Titleist Vokey SM4 52/56/60
    Scotty Cameron TEI3
  • I like Black R9 fairway or hybrid. I have seen it in Japan.

For whatever reason, this was the first time I've seen this awesome progression and collection of clubs. I had a good time reading this thread. It's becoming a rarity lately, haha.

Great set of clubs! cool.gif

Thanks a lot I appreciate it!
    edited Feb 2, 2013 #72
    My tools on the Road Hole
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    1st tee
  • acgolferacgolfer Members Posts: 206 ✭✭
    those putters are absoluetly amazing!image/kewlpics.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' />
    s9-1 pro s 8.5 v2 76 x
    s9-1 pro 15 vs proto 80x
    spalding tour 1 iron s300
    rac mb tp 3-pw x100
    vokey 52,56
    scotty tel 3 long neck
  • H4CKH4CK Posts: 179
    Cool finish on that Ben Crenshaw putter. Kind of weird that there's labeling on the flange. Is it distracting?
  • jimmyjamesjimmyjames Members Posts: 1,056 ✭✭
    Awesome stuff...thanks for sharing
    M2 Speeder 63 Tour Spec
    Idea Pro 18* and 23*
    TaylorMade MC 4-PW
    Milled Grind 52* and 58*
    Spider Tour Black
  • TJS098TJS098 Members Posts: 59
    So cool. Glad to see someone who appreciates the sponsors equipments and lets us all see it!

+ that's some first class hoarding!
    edited Aug 13, 2011 #78
    H4CK wrote:

Cool finish on that Ben Crenshaw putter. Kind of weird that there's labeling on the flange. Is it distracting?

It is his signature and it is etched or stamped on, and the clubface is also signed by Ben. I have never hit a putt with it...
  • HighhLiFeHighhLiFe Members Posts: 130
    Very nice setup!
  • oscarpepperoscarpepper Members Posts: 412
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhdrinks.gif
    edited May 13, 2012 #81
    New NDNU Team Gear

BAg.JPG 75.8K
    edited Feb 11, 2013 #82
    R11 dot Tour Issue
  • Dave FeldmanDave Feldman TM Hoarder Posts: 536
    Tour Issue R11 with dot, Laser AND a putter!! What a good week.

How do you like the R11? When you hit that sweet spot can you feel/see a difference in ball flight, etc?

Nice additions Z.

Dave
  • PaulFitzPaulFitz Members Posts: 672
    Good god. Thats a lot of stuff....
  • yeezyyeezy Full Send Members Posts: 811
    beautiful dot proto and anser milled

how was it at st andrews, always been a dream of mine to play 18 laugh.gif
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 910D2 9.5 / Diamana BF 60s
    TItleist 913F 15 / Diamana BF 80s[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 712U 3 / Fujikura Pro 95i Tour Spec S[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 716 AP2 4-9 / PX 6.0[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Vokey SM6 46F / 50F / PX 6.0[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Vokey SM7 54S / 58M DG S200[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SC Select 2014 Newport 2[/font]
    yeezy wrote:

beautiful dot proto and anser milled

how was it at st andrews, always been a dream of mine to play 18 laugh.gif

Thanks! I have been very happy with this driver so far. St Andrews is the best it's easily my favorite course in the world
  • thanks for sharing zach! awesome collection.

i agree those old wilson / tm tpa putters have an amazing feel.
    theshining wrote:

thanks for sharing zach! awesome collection.

i agree those old wilson / tm tpa putters have an amazing feel.

Yeah I agree they are great putters. I have a bunch of them in my parents garage back in Wisconsin that I need to dig out!
  • rjkrutschrjkrutsch Members Posts: 112
    Nice Toys
  • rjkrutschrjkrutsch Members Posts: 112
    I miss playing Sharps Park ---- How is funky course doing?
  • JoEY CJoEY C Members Posts: 351
    Dammm!!! Lots of good stuff image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />