Zach Heusser's golf clubs, putter collection, and Man Cave pics

Comments

• Zach HeusserZach Heusser Marshals Posts: 5,151 mod
    edited Feb 1, 2013 #152
    R11s Staff Bag
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />@Zheusser on twitter
    edited Oct 26, 2013 #153
    I kind of went crazy this week buying putters..... Got a back up of my barrel find and two others
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />@Zheusser on twitter
    Rosa Milled Fontana
    Kia Ma TP Fontana
  • tommyrobsontommyrobson Junior Golfer Jr. Boomers Posts: 981
    nice packers pennants!!

I am a lonely pack fan in canada :p

those are some nice cheap putters you have found there
    [font=georgia,serif]Taylormade R1 w/ Aldila Voodoo 10*
    Cleveland Classic 15.5* w/ Matrix Ozik
    Adams DHY 20* with Aerotech Steelfiber
    Ping S57's w/ S300 4-W [/font]

[font=georgia, serif]Cleveland[/font][font=georgia, serif] 588's 52, 56, 60[/font]
    [font=georgia,serif]Kenny Giannini G2 Chubby [/font]
  • Ed SettleEd Settle #InsideTMAG ClubWRX Posts: 6,047 ClubWRX
    Totally missed the man cave update, Zach!! I think I could hold up in there for quite sometime!! Really like the additions to the collection. Have to pick up a Kia Ma Fontana for my wall!

Ed
    Twitter: @Ed_Settle

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5 Graphite Design VR-6X
    Fairway 3w: TaylorMade M5 Ti 3/15* GD GP-6X 
    Driving Iron: TM P-790 4/23* KBS Proto Hyb 85S
    Irons: New Level 4-PW Nippon Modus 105 S
    Wedges: New Level 50/52/Callaway Custom 60 WB Grind Modus 115 Wedge 
    Putter: Something new from Toulon Design
    Ball: Callaway ERC Soft/Callaway CSX Triple Track
    Bag: Vessel Black 14 way carry

My WITB
    2659edward wrote:

Totally missed the man cave update, Zach!! I think I could hold up in there for quite sometime!! Really like the additions to the collection. Have to pick up a Kia Ma Fontana for my wall!

Ed

Ed if you ever get to the SF Bay area you are welcome to come hang

nice packers pennants!!

I am a lonely pack fan in canada :p

those are some nice cheap putters you have

found there

Go Pack!
  • Sean2Sean2 #TheWRX (Callaway Trip) Members Posts: 30,826 ✭✭
    I wouldn't want to have that many putters. I wouldn't know which one to put in my bag! :-)
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway Rogue[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway GBB Epic 16º/20º/24º[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway Steelhead XR 25º[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway Apex CF16 6-AW [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway MD3/MD-PM 54º/58º[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway "O" Works #7[/font]
  • ThrillhouseThrillhouse EVERYTHING'S COMING UP THRILLHOUSE! Members Posts: 11,165 ✭✭
    Awesome witb thread!
    edited Nov 7, 2012 #162
    Yesterday on my trip to the TaylorMade Kingdom I was given a big surprise! A custom, tour issue, milled face, heel shafted Spider s.

This putter is just sick!
  • grant_the_tankgrant_the_tank Members Posts: 613
    Want!
    Change is coming
    WITB Link
  • tommyrobsontommyrobson Junior Golfer Jr. Boomers Posts: 981

im in awe
    [font=georgia,serif]Taylormade R1 w/ Aldila Voodoo 10*
    Cleveland Classic 15.5* w/ Matrix Ozik
    Adams DHY 20* with Aerotech Steelfiber
    Ping S57's w/ S300 4-W [/font]

[font=georgia, serif]Cleveland[/font][font=georgia, serif] 588's 52, 56, 60[/font]
    [font=georgia,serif]Kenny Giannini G2 Chubby [/font]
  • DizzDizz J.W. Members Posts: 14,258
    Awesome read, that new Spider is insanely cool.
    XHP 3-Deep (13)- 7.3X @ 43.5”
    X-Forged UT (#3- 21)- DG X700
    716MB (5-PW)- DG S400
    Vokey (TVD SM7 RAW 52 & SM6 RAW 58)- DG S400
    Cameron Napa California @ 34"
  • SheriffBoothSheriffBooth Marshals, BST Volunteer Mods Posts: 4,441 mod
    That Spider S is a gem.
    Taylormade M6, 9.0*, Hzrdus Smoke 60 S
    Taylormade M5, 15*, Hzrdus Smoke 70 S
    Callaway Apex 3H, Kuro Kage S
    Taylormade P-790, 4-PW, Recoil 110 F4 +1"
    Taylormade MG 50, 56, 60 Recoil 110 F4 +1"
    Cameron Futura 5.5M, 36"
  • jaybeekayjaybeekay Members Posts: 171 ✭✭
    outrageous stuff man! It's good to be you sir!!
  • Arizonalefty59Arizonalefty59 Members Posts: 7,391 ✭✭
    That putter is just AMAZING!!!
    Titleist 915 D2 w/ Tour GP-6x
    Taylormade GAPR 17* w/ KBS Hybrid 80X
    Titleist 915H 21* w/ Alidila Rogue 85X
    Titleist 712 AP2's w/ X100's
    Titleist Vokey SM4's 52/56/60
    Scotty Cameron 009 350G
    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1112997/az-lefty-titleist-and-cameron-junkie-pic-heavy-11-05-update#latest
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals Posts: 9,367 mod
    Love the putter Zach! image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />
    edited Nov 12, 2012 #170
    pitbull808 wrote:

Thanks, That is a true compliment coming from the true putter master. I think you would really like it because it has a nice toe hang image/smilie_tm.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':smilie_tm:' />
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals Posts: 9,367 mod
    KascoPro wrote:

pitbull808 wrote:

Thanks, That is a true compliment coming from the true putter master. I think you would really like it because it has a nice toe hang image/smilie_tm.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':smilie_tm:' />

LOL..thanks Zach..and that's exactly what I was thinking when I saw that neck. Probably a great deal of balance yet with a nice toe hang to match up with my stroke. Putt well! image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />
  • Golf4life2Golf4life2 Members Posts: 18
    Zach, I rarely write in wrx but your colection was awesome, so i had to reply, I am on TM's staff and been doing fittings/demo work for them for quite some time and with 3 kids most of my old equipment is in their bags and sometimes I borrow a piece or two for a couple rounds. Congrats on the huge collection and I can't wait to see all the people try the new equipment and go crazy with it......
  • samlax13samlax13 nclax01 Members Posts: 184
    Zach...How long have you been at NDNU? In a round about way I have a pretty close connection to NDNU...I graduated from Whittier in 2002 and a former lacrosse teammate, coach, and some of our athletic training staff became part of the NDNU family in different capacities. Don't think any of them are there any more though.
    910 D2 8.5*
    Callaway Xhot Pro 17*
    910h 19*
    Cleveland cg16 tour (3-PW)
    Vokey SM4 (52, 56)
    Scotty Cameron Newport 34"
  • jhscott1jhscott1 Members Posts: 100
    Great pics. I could look at those putters for days.
    Golf4life2 wrote:

Zach, I rarely write in wrx but your colection was awesome, so i had to reply, I am on TM's staff and been doing fittings/demo work for them for quite some time and with 3 kids most of my old equipment is in their bags and sometimes I borrow a piece or two for a couple rounds. Congrats on the huge collection and I can't wait to see all the people try the new equipment and go crazy with it......
    9 posts in six years! I appreciate that....I agree people are going to love the new stuff.
    samlax13 wrote:

Zach...How long have you been at NDNU? In a round about way I have a pretty close connection to NDNU...I graduated from Whittier in 2002 and a former lacrosse teammate, coach, and some of our athletic training staff became part of the NDNU family in different capacities. Don't think any of them are there any more though.
    I have been the head coach for 3 years, and before that I was a volunteer coach for a few years.
    jhscott1 wrote:

Great pics. I could look at those putters for days.
    Thanks, I have been collecting putters since I was a teenager.
  • scratchswingerscratchswinger Members Posts: 16,200 ✭✭
    That is an incredible collection of equipment.
  • prsgtrmanprsgtrman prsgtrman Members Posts: 1,544
    that putter is siiiiiiccck
  • GuiaGuia Members Posts: 8,693 ✭✭
    Very nice collection. I really like those SC Blades (first time I've seen a copper), super smooth

looking.
    edited Nov 16, 2012 #179
    I did some rainy day cleaning at work today and found one of my old favorites
  • MinnesotaGolferMinnesotaGolfer Vengeance Falls Members Posts: 606
    KascoPro wrote:

I did some rainy day cleaning at work today and fond one of my old favorites

I have that same 1 iron, not as used but black dot. Love it!
    Callaway RAZR Fit 9.5*
    Callaway RAZR Fit 15*
    Callaway RAZR Fit 18*
    Adams A7 5-PW
    Ping Tour S 52,56,60
    Odyssey Versa #7
  • ladahlladahl Members Posts: 6,868 ✭✭
    WOW! You have some gear! Any new pics from your trip?
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Ping G400 Max Veylix Alphina 673<br />'16 TM M2 16.5* HL Veylix Rome 888 <br />Callaway Epic #3H KBS Proto 95<br />PXG 0311X #4 KBS Proto 95 <br />PXG 0311 Black 5/6/7 0311T Black 8/9/W Aerotech SteelFiber 95 S<br /> SM7 Jet Black 50*, 54* & 58* TT DG TI Onyx S400<br />PXG Mustang S Black[/font]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />WITB Link[/font]