Adams Idea a7

G.ReviewG.Review Members Posts: 533 ✭✭
What do you think?

Comments

• snowgolfingsnowgolfing Members Posts: 133
    This was my first hybrid, and taking my 3 iron out kinda sucked becuase for the first 3-4 months i couldnt hit this club if my life depended on it. But when i learned how to properly hit a hybrid, WOW i love this thing, the workability is great just enough to get that nice draw/fade nothing to overbearing. Plus i hit this club out of anything, i had a lie in 8 inch think grass, so i thought eh take the hybrid, took a steep swing pushed it out.... landed on the green. Aweosme club
  • No7sNo7s Members Posts: 17
    I hit the A7's the other day at a local shop/ course here in Oregon. I hit the A7 #3 so well I bought a 5 and the 3. The Pro shop has an 18 hole par 3 course. On the 172 yard #14 I scored a hole in one using the #5. I think I love the Adams Idea a7's !

Course/Shop? = Fiddler's Green
  • will1994will1994 Members Posts: 145
    Absolutely fantastic club, got it last week. Comes with a stock UST Miryama AvixCore Pro blacks shaft which plays stiff to flex.

Provides a penetrating trajectory and ability to shape shots.
  • DGolferx15DGolferx15 Jr. Boomers Posts: 379
    Wonderful club really helps me in the combo set I have set up with 3 hy 5hy and 6-pw cleveland cg1 blades.
  • mastappmastapp Members Posts: 262
    This is a hook machine.

Get a PNT2 if you want a good Adams Hybrid.
  • dunndunn Members Posts: 6,361 ✭✭
    I am convinced all hybrids are hook machines... Havnt found one yet that isnt
  • mozgolfmozgolf Members Posts: 3,954
    mastapp wrote:

This is a hook machine.

Get a PNT2 if you want a good Adams Hybrid.

utter BS, go and learn how to hit a hybrid. This is a smoking hot hybrid in the hands of those that know what they are doing, lovely high floating 4h into stroke hole 1 yesterday from 175m, says these stay in my bag for some time to come
  • BrOhioGolfer216BrOhioGolfer216 Members Posts: 113
    I love my A7
    Taylormade R1 - ALDILA RIP Phenom S
    Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 - 3 & 5 Wood Matrix Rocketfuel 60s
    Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 - 3 Hybrid Matrix Rocketfuel 50s
    Taylormade Rocketbladez Tour 4-PW - KBS Tour C-Taper X
    Taylormade ATV Tour - 56* 60*
    Taylormade Ghost Tour Black Daytona 34.5"