2011 PGA Show - Bridgestone Demo Day Pics

GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRXMarshals Posts: 8,390 mod

Comments

• volcanoboy74volcanoboy74 ClubWRX Posts: 78
    where are the j38 blades
  • JPBOSSJPBOSS Members Posts: 10
    Yeah, where are all the Bridgestone pics from show. I can't believe that there was only one pic taken of Bridgestone. WTF?

where are the j38 blades
  • gunmetalgunmetal Members Posts: 1,840 ✭✭
    JPBOSS wrote:

Yeah, where are all the Bridgestone pics from show. I can't believe that there was only one pic taken of Bridgestone. WTF?

where are the j38 blades

I think the picture is pretty indicative of what Bridgestone is releasing this year. NADA!
  • brucestatsbrucestats Members Posts: 215 ✭✭
    seems to be lots of interest at the tent...need more pics!
  • tembolo1284tembolo1284 Boom Boom Banned Posts: 20,715
    One pic is shameful! Now if they aren't releasing anything new, then I understand.
    Wishon 919 THI 11* 0.5* Open
    Wishon 929 HS 14.5*, 19* 0.5 Open
    Wishon 775HS 22*, 25*
    Wishon 5, 6 560 MC 7-PW MMC MB
    Wishon 54, 59 Micro-Groove HM
    All shafts are S2S Stepless Steel Wishon
  • brucestatsbrucestats Members Posts: 215 ✭✭

One pic is shameful! Now if they aren't releasing anything new, then I understand.

bridgestone is normally pretty decent in terms of updating their lines..granted they are no taylormade...and thats good!
  • ignitewvuignitewvu Members Posts: 2,066 ✭✭
    Well conisdering most of theit tour guys are playing the new tourstage stuff is a name change comming? I personally would love the tourstage brand to be brought over here.
    M5 9 Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 6 Stiff
    M3 15 3 Wood Fujikura Motore Speeder VC8.1 Stiff
    M1 19 Hybrid Fujikura Atmos Blue 80HB Stiff
    M1 4i @ 39" KBS Tour 105
    Bridgestone J15DPF 5-PW DG Pro S300
    Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 52, 56 & 60 DGS200
    Odyessey Exo 7 34"
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • BNich0622BNich0622 Members Posts: 4,244 ✭✭
    I like Bridgestone ALOT! Great products with not alot of fan fare, and like previously mentioned they don't pump out new equipment like a Taylormade. I have even gone back and picked up a set of Gravity Chamber mids (my first set of clubs).

Wish they came out with a j38 blade though. The j36 blades are an awesome club. Very nice looking as well.
    G400 9* Motore Speeder 7.2 TS
    G400 14.5* Ping Tour 70s
    G400 17* Fuji Fuel 80s
    iBlade 3-9 Nippon Modus 3 105x
    Glide 2.0 STEALTH 46*, 52* 58*
    Ping Vault 2.0 ZB
  • stevemacstevemac Members Posts: 537 ✭✭
    ignitewvu wrote:

Well conisdering most of theit tour guys are playing the new tourstage stuff is a name change comming? I personally would love the tourstage brand to be brought over here.

I participated in a survey on exactly this topic. It sounds like a real possibility. Also just participated in a survey concerning the new Callaway tour ball.
  • 18th Legion18th Legion Members Posts: 1,102 ✭✭
    BNich0622 wrote:

I like Bridgestone ALOT! Great products with not alot of fan fare, and like previously mentioned they don't pump out new equipment like a Taylormade. I have even gone back and picked up a set of Gravity Chamber mids (my first set of clubs).

Wish they came out with a j38 blade though. The j36 blades are an awesome club. Very nice looking as well.

They ar epumping out plenty under the Tourstage name. They have four new Players Irons. Amazing how many give B'stone a pass on what they withhold from the U.S. market.
    TaylorMade M4 D 10.5 Matrix Ozik White Tie 50
    TaylorMade M4 Fwy Matrix Ozik White Tie 60
    Callaway Rogue X Hybrid 3  Aldila Synergy
    Callaway Rogue Hybrids 4,5 Aldila Synergy
    Callaway CF16, 6-PW TT XP95
    Callaway X Forged 50-12 / 55-15 C grind / 60.9 C grind
    TaylorMade / Balboa / Rossa Maranello / Bettinardi BB34
    TaylorMade Burner TP LDP / TP5x
    Ogio Ozone / Edge / Nexos
  • BNich0622BNich0622 Members Posts: 4,244 ✭✭

BNich0622 wrote:

They ar epumping out plenty under the Tourstage name. They have four new Players Irons. Amazing how many give B'stone a pass on what they withhold from the U.S. market.

Did not know this. Still don't think they compare to TM.
    G400 9* Motore Speeder 7.2 TS
    G400 14.5* Ping Tour 70s
    G400 17* Fuji Fuel 80s
    iBlade 3-9 Nippon Modus 3 105x
    Glide 2.0 STEALTH 46*, 52* 58*
    Ping Vault 2.0 ZB
  • HipCheckHipCheck Toed it a lil, Romes. The Right CoastMarshals Posts: 6,280 mod

BNich0622 wrote:

Clubs for Bstone later this year. The last TourStage equipment was disappointing. Not sure about the new stuff yet.
    Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
     Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

• PGALovesTitleistPGALovesTitleist Members Posts: 3
    As the Bridgestone brand gets stronger here in the States (#2 Ball in market share, etc) it's more likely that Bridgestone will become the global brand name.

ignitewvu wrote:

• brad_mcwhirtbrad_mcwhirt Members Posts: 80 ✭✭
    J33 was their best line of clubs. Wished they'd reintroduced that line with maybe a few minor tweeks.
    Ping Rapture: 9* with Aldila NV 75-S
    Ping G5: 13* with Aldila NV 75-S
    Ping G5: 18* with Aldila NV 75-S
    Ping i5: 3-PW with CS Lite Stiff
    Ping iWedge: 56* with CS Lite Stiff
    Ping iWedge: 60* with CS Lite Stiff