2011 PGA Show - TaylorMade, Adidas & Ashworth Pics

GolfWRX ·  
GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRXMarshals  9000WRX Points: 669Posts: 9,000 Marshals
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
Posted:

Comments

• gunmetalgunmetal IdahoMembers  1919WRX Points: 185Posts: 1,919 Platinum Tees
    As much as I hate their business strategies, their stuff is absolutely stunning.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • mrpringlesmrpringles Jsquared2011 Members  14WRX Points: 0Posts: 14
    I really wish I could of seen this.....
    Posted:
  • TMBobTMBob Members  5375WRX Points: 62Handicap: 5Posts: 5,375 Titanium Tees
    I wish they would get a clue on the Powerbands, The clear sole combined with the Black sole is just ugly and stupid. The need these soles to be one solid color from sole to heal and offer, Clear, Black, and White.
    Posted:
  • HipCheckHipCheck Twitter @robmillertime The Right CoastMembers  6306WRX Points: 160Posts: 6,306 Titanium Tees
    mrpringles wrote:

I really wish I could of seen this.....

It's pretty sick. Like you're in an outdoor cafe at the most beautiful driving range in the world.
    Posted:
    Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
     Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

• Lee91Lee91 Members  210WRX Points: 0Posts: 210
    Addias clothes are great!!!!
    Posted:
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members  32229WRX Points: 1,810Posts: 32,229 Titanium Tees
    That is one impressive presentation by TM!!!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • tbowles411tbowles411 ClubWRX  25657WRX Points: 828Handicap: GolfPosts: 25,657 Titanium Tees
    I'm really beginning to like TM stuff...and I feel dirty for having said so! image/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    Posted:
    G410 9 Degree - Accra FX 2.0
    G410 3, 5 & 9 Woods - Accra FX 2.0
    G410 4-5 Hybrids - Accra 80i
    G410 6-UW - Accra 80i
    Glide 3.0 54WS, 58WS Accra 80i
    PING Bruzer
    PING Vault 2.0 Craz-E **Backup**
    (MY HYBRIDS, IRONS & WEDGES HAVE BEEN STOLEN BY MY SON)

• minimal45minimal45 WisconsinMembers  1153WRX Points: 95Handicap: 11.4Posts: 1,153 Platinum Tees
    now those are some cool pics!
    Posted:
    For practice and play.
    Nike 3 hybrid 21*
    Adams 5 hybrid
    Nike 8i & aw
    Heavy putter
    Titleist ball
  • FyreFyre In the hole! Members  12WRX Points: 40Posts: 12 Bunkers
    Where have all the booth pics gone?
    Posted:
  • CroackaCroacka Members  175WRX Points: 0Posts: 175
    Fyre wrote:

Where have all the booth pics gone?

+1

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.