2011 PGA Show - Shaft Companies Day 2 and 3 Pics

GolfWRX ·  
GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRXMarshals  9000WRX Points: 669Posts: 9,000 Marshals
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
Posted:

Comments

• SteveJacksonJrSteveJacksonJr RonBurgundy Members  118WRX Points: 0Posts: 118
    this gallery is pure **** to me
    Posted:
    Epic 10.5° - Tensei 80X
    Epic 15° - Kai'li 80X
    Exotics 17° - KBS Proto 95 X
    PXG XF - 4-5 C-Taper 130X
    PXG 0311 - 6-9 C-Taper 130X
    PXG 0311T - Wedge C-Taper 130X
    Mizuno T7 Blue - KBS Tour Custom White
    TM Spider Your Black
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ToysRUsToysRUs ClubWRX  787WRX Points: 0Posts: 787

this gallery is pure **** to me

I hear ya.

What is it with shafts?

They might help your game but mostly spending the money on lessons would help more.

I start drooling every time the shaft pics come up.

Maybe it's kinda like looking a Hot Rods.

Lots of power, Maybe you can use it, If you can't who cares, it looks marvelous!!!!
    Posted:
  • tjfarris127tjfarris127 tjfarris127 Members  226WRX Points: 55Posts: 226 Fairways
    I think I might be a shaft junkie!!!!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.