Best Low Cut or No Show Socks.....

13»

Comments

• MarkinTN1MarkinTN1 Members  225WRX Points: 63Posts: 225 Fairways

I bought a six pack of nike no shows and didn't like them at first but now I love em.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • 4puttJohnny4puttJohnny Members  500WRX Points: 87Posts: 500 Golden Tee

Is there such a thing as thick no-show socks? My feet need some type of padding unfortunately and I have never seen a no-show that wasn't razor thin.

Posted:
  • soregongolfersoregongolfer Roseburg, ORMembers  1563WRX Points: 351Handicap: 3Posts: 1,563 Platinum Tees

On -, @4puttJohnny said:

Is there such a thing as thick no-show socks? My feet need some type of padding unfortunately and I have never seen a no-show that wasn't razor thin.

Take a look at Balega. They're fairly thick and wick sweat like nobody's business.

Posted:
  • th6252th6252 Members  1309WRX Points: 185Posts: 1,309 Platinum Tees

Second(or third or fourth? Can’t keep up) Balega hidden comfort. Also Kentwool are probably the thickest you’ll find.

Posted:
  • DBLEAGLEDBLEAGLE Members  82WRX Points: 57Posts: 82 Fairways

I purchased some no show sketchers socks from TJ Maxx and they are some of the most comfortable socks I’ve ever worn

Posted:
  • Jack PearsallJack Pearsall Members  3501WRX Points: 275Posts: 3,501 Titanium Tees

JP uses Smartwool.

Posted:

tm sldr tp aeroburner flihi pcb tours sm7 wh#6

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • StetsonStetson Members  2691WRX Points: 172Posts: 2,691 Titanium Tees

I’m wearing Darn Tough right now. Kentwool is much better... BUT they aren’t as durable and that lifetime guarantee is why I will keep buying Darn Tough

Posted:
    Driver: Titleist TS3 (Changes Daily)
    5w:  Titleist TS2 (Ventus Blue)
    3H: Titleist 818 H2 (Tour AD IZ)
    or 3i: Cobra King Utility 21* (Tour AD DI)
    4-P: PXG 0311T (KBS $-Taper)
    Wedges: 51* Edel TRP, 55* Edel DVR, 60* Cally MD5
    Putter: PXG Mini Gunboat H

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.