Custom GolfWRX.com covers YAY! or Nay?

GeoGeo Happy Geo's Dayin the momentMarshals Posts: 7,105 mod
vote now
Alright guys, this thread is to gauge interest in more customized GolfWRX headcovers from AM&E. It seems like these things sell out shortly after an order is put in, and I was fortunate enough to put in for some one-of's the last time Gxgolfer and easyyy placed their order and am EXTREMELY happy with the results. image/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Now, to be fair I'm one of those dorks with multiple putters in my house so I can play musical covers a bit, and like most gals, like to coordinate with white belts, lavender pants, and thumb rings. image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' />

Anyway, here's the 3 putter covers I've got. The black one is the standard cover that's been available for the past few months. The yellow and grey "leather" covers are done in the white cover color scheme which has been updated to include the "G" logo on the other side. It's looking like Golfwrx might be able to offer custom colors with options for the logo on the flag side (custom flags, or other graphics on file maybe). image/nyam.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Let your voices be heard.

wrxcoverstop.jpg

wrxcoversright.jpg

wrxcoversleft.jpg
:hi:

Comments

• raehtz10raehtz10 I'm Back!! Members Posts: 1,008
    Sure, I would be up for one. Nothing like turning another golfer to the site.
  • JHRJHR Charter Members Posts: 4,347
    Lets go all the way , i would like multiple putter and wood covers.

Heck yes on the Yay!!
  • leftysviewukleftysviewuk Lefty Boomers Posts: 307
    edited Aug 13, 2006 #4
    Sounds great George.

Just one thing though, will these be available for a two ball style putter. After the best putting day of the year yesterday, there's no way I can move on from old faithful, back to a blade style.

Unless of course one of your collection was available..... image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' />
    PING LST 8.5' / Stretch 13.5' / G400 17'
    Callaway Apex Pro 4 to PW, Mack Daddy Forged 50, 55, 60
    Scotty X5, Vice Pro Plus in White
  • 857 Pro-Ti857 Pro-Ti Music Addict Charter Members Posts: 975
    They won't fit my humongous mallet image/cray.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' />
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,551 admin
    The AME 2-ball versions fits a few different mallets.

leftysviewuk wrote on Aug 13 2006, 07:18 AM:

Sounds great George.

Just one thing though, will these be available for a two ball style putter. After the best putting day of the year yesterday, there's no way I can move on from old faithful, back to a blade style.

Unless of course one of your collection was available..... image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' />
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • sevenfouratesevenfourate Devotee of OCD ENGLAND.Members Posts: 1,882 ✭✭
    Looks excellent.Black is OK,but colours are so much nicer image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I'd be up for a two-ball type cover in a shot....especially if i was able to get custom names,flags etc.I'd deffo be up for a wood cover,hybrid cover too ..... image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' />
    Regards - 'Shuv'

PING G20 - 9.5  degree - Grafalloy ProLaunch Red - X
    BRIDGESTONE J33 (15) - Grafalloy ProLaunch Red - X
    MIZUNO Fli-Hi (17+20) - Grafalloy ProLaunch Red - X
    TAYLORMADE UDi No 4 (23 degree) - Project X - 6.5
    CALLAWAY X22 Tour Irons (5 - PW) - Project X - 6.5
    CALLAWAY MD3 Black (52+58 deg) - DG PRO S300
    RIFE Iconic Tour Vault 3 : Flow-Neck - 340g / 34.75"
    TAYLORMADE TP5 Golf Ball ←NEW 2019 Version→

SHUV'S WITB: http://www.golfwrx.c...l-and-now-2016/
  • hksaikunghksaikung Members Posts: 492 ✭✭
    edited Aug 13, 2006 #8
    I already have the black one and I want the yellow one to match with my gauge design Ga01A ETBW crazy calipers image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' />
  • stickmanstickman Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,981
    wood covers would be sick !
  • glenwayputtersglenwayputters Members Posts: 2,100
    I think we should do some driver/wood covers, too.

jay
  • BritinAzBritinAz Members Posts: 170
    edited Aug 13, 2006 #11
    I agree, why not consider wood and hybrid covers.I think it would be pretty neat, I for one am s##t scared someone might take note of my OEM covers(at the bag drop) and take a fancy to their contents..... I know I can buy generic covers but the Gwrx covers would look great:)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • jackn jackn Jr. Boomers Posts: 732 ✭✭
    I think a red one would look nice as now i am in the market for a cover as my scotty one is recked

Jack
  • tickyboytickyboy Members Posts: 2,133 ✭✭
    I really like those new ones... may just have to get one myself.
    R15 9.5
    R15 3HL
    Rescue TP 21
    MP25 4-P
    MP 52,56,60
    Origin B2 01 CF
  • kblakeney35kblakeney35 Jr. Boomers Posts: 937
    stickman wrote on Aug 13 2006, 11:46 AM:

glenwayputters wrote on Aug 13 2006, 12:47 PM:

jay

I concur image/ok.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' />

-Kyle
  • RiuzziRiuzzi Kwok'd! Marshals Posts: 2,766
    kblakeney35 wrote on Aug 14 2006, 03:48 AM:

stickman wrote on Aug 13 2006, 11:46 AM:

glenwayputters wrote on Aug 13 2006, 12:47 PM:

jay

I concur image/ok.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' />

-Kyle

Good things come to those who wait image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
  • bheideprbheidepr Members Posts: 126
    How about some nice FlexFit hats as well???(will our screen name added on one side)
    I like it, flex fit fitted go for it!
  • greenmachine0227greenmachine0227 Members Posts: 303
    sevenfourate wrote on Aug 13 2006, 10:48 AM:

Looks excellent.Black is OK,but colours are so much nicer image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I'd be up for a two-ball type cover in a shot....especially if i was able to get custom names,flags etc.I'd deffo be up for a wood cover,hybrid cover too ..... image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I second the hybrid cover idea. My Rescue would look so much cooler than it already is. image/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':kewlpics:' />

bheidepr wrote on Aug 14 2006, 07:13 AM:

How about some nice FlexFit hats as well???(will our screen name added on one side)

That would be sweet.
  • Sam-Tee-TimeSam-Tee-Time Members Posts: 1,444 ✭✭
    j_t wrote on Aug 13 2006, 01:02 PM:

...........BTW: I liked the original design with the anvil.

Same here, I love mine. Those newer ones don't look as sharp as the white original IMO.

Given the choice however.......I'd like to custom-order what I'd like ideally. And - driver/woods headcovers would be cool also.
  • samm980samm980 Members Posts: 1,735
    I don't know about a driver cover but I would love an AM&E fairway wood cover. They have filled the void of the great old Ping fairway wood covers. I'm not saying No on the driver cover, I would just want to see it first.
  • taylormadefantaylormadefan Members, ClubWRX Posts: 3,649
    Sam-Tee-Time wrote on Aug 14 2006, 02:11 PM:

j_t wrote on Aug 13 2006, 01:02 PM:

...........BTW: I liked the original design with the anvil.

Same here, I love mine. Those newer ones don't look as sharp as the white original IMO.

Given the choice however.......I'd like to custom-order what I'd like ideally. And - driver/woods headcovers would be cool also.

Here's another vote for the anvil, that's just an awesome logo IMHO.
  • SteversStevers Members Posts: 298 ✭✭
    Oooh! That anvil design in white looks very nice!! I would also be interested in a headcover for my driver.
    Cobra King Ltd Black 10.5º - PX Hzrdous Black
    Cobra F7 17º - Fuji Pro65
    Cobra King Utility - UST Recoil 780 es
    Cobra ACP mb 4-P -TT AMT T.I.
    TM MG 50º - DG
    TM MG 54º - DG
    TM MG 58º - DG
    TM Spider Tour Black
  • I'm definitely in for the putter (mallet type for 2 bar blade putter).

I'd be in for the woods, hybrid (when I eventually get one) depending on the style and cost.

Ken
  • BobaBoba Members Posts: 2,284
    edited Aug 15, 2006 #24
    How wbout the anvil on the silver nasa material that scotty cameron used.

nasa_lg.jpg
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,551 admin
    They no longer carry that color. I asked about that before. If you are waiting for a headcover and have paid, please send me a PM. If you want a specific color or something different, please send me a PM. I have a shipment coming in and some people, like berou, should have had their smaller orders delivered by now. I can have AME send you the headcovers directly, takes 2-3 weeks usually. I will have some wood headcover samples to show shortly as well.

Thanks
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    BST AD Help
  • tei3rntei3rn Members Posts: 351
    very nice covers but i'd have a hard time sqeeeeezing my monza into one of them...
    I believe we had a few people use the 2-ball version and it fit.

tei3rn wrote on Aug 16 2006, 10:48 AM:

very nice covers but i'd have a hard time sqeeeeezing my monza into one of them...
    BST AD Help
  • BushyBushy Members Posts: 358
    I would be interested in both putter and wood covers
  • MitchellMitchell Members Posts: 5,447 ✭✭
    My vote is image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' /> for wood, driver,hybrid, and putter cover would love to image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' /> out bag w/ all of them!
    Taylormade R510tp TI 10.5* Fuji Evo TS 661
    Cleveland launcher DF tour 17* Fuji Rombax 8x07
    TEE CNC forged limited 3-pw DG tour concept 
    Artisan 53* s400
    Artisan 58* s400
    Cameron '96 Laguna
    edited Aug 17, 2006 #30
    So when are orders being taken? It looks like very positive feedback from the members
    I am still waiting for the AME shipment to arrive. If you want something specific than send me a PM.
    BST AD Help