GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Amateurs with Staff Bags...Yes or No?(merged)

1262728293032»

Comments

• Jfergus7Jfergus7 Members  49WRX Points: 33Handicap: 18Posts: 49 Bunkers

I have two staff bags one that I just bought. I haven’t decided if I would use it or not but I showed up to play a few weeks ago and my playing partner had a brand new giant staff bag that he just purchased. Did seam nice having so much space. I am curious if we could fit two staff bags on a cart.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • capkingcapking CanadaMembers  735WRX Points: 133Posts: 735 Golden Tee

That’s correct, it’s open all behind that pouch/pocket for the strap to go through

Posted:
  • jgrzaskjgrzask Members  65WRX Points: 77Posts: 65 Bunkers

Im not sure yet, I just picked up a newish Nike VR bag and my plan is to just put it in the corner of my home office and just hold spare stuff but at this point idk what i going to do with it. I usually walk with the caddytek3 nd if I can push the Nike bag i probably will. I like to carry random clubs to play around with, and a couple of the guys i play with usually need extra balls which i always carry

Posted:
    Callaway Fusion Hzrdus Yellow
    Callaway Epic SZ tour issue Diamana D+
    Nike Vapor Fly Pro 3 Iron S400 
    Tourstage X-Blade 4-PW Modus3 120x 
    Nike Engage 52sq, 57ts,62ds
    Nike Origin B1
    Bridgestone Tour BX

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.