Detour - Where to buy?

jwalker497jwalker497 Members Posts: 442
I was wondering what Online stores are selling the Detour?

Comments

• JHRJHR Charter Members Posts: 4,347
    jwalker497 wrote on Aug 15 2006, 10:20 PM:

Take a look at one of our Sponsors, Discount Dans, they have the 1st of 500's right now and i would imagine the regular ones as well.
  • Lord ThomasLord Thomas Resident Royal Junior Mod Squad Posts: 880
    And from the experiences of most members here, Discount Dans have been great to work with, and give you a great price to boot.

-Thomas
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,551 admin
    JHR wrote on Aug 15 2006, 07:21 PM:

jwalker497 wrote on Aug 15 2006, 10:20 PM:

Take a look at one of our Sponsors, Discount Dans, they have the 1st of 500's right now and i would imagine the regular ones as well.

They are sold out of the 1st of 500 but, call/email them for a price. You will great service and value.
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • onesixeightonesixeight Members Posts: 68
    Does anyone know if the regular release is out? If not, what the the most likely ship date? I know it's marked for 8/15 release, but that seems to be delayed as the 1/500s just came out.

Thanks,

Chris
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    I have both models of the Detour in the original plastic in the 1st of 500 run if your interested
  • Punchy50Punchy50 Members Posts: 151
    Golf Galaxy had them for $299...I was there a couple days ago. It has a big ugly orange headcover...like a detour sign. image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />