Bridgestone Tour B330-RXS

G.Review ·  
G.ReviewG.Review Members  533WRX Points: 3Posts: 533 Bunkers
What do you think?

Posted:

Comments

• Sean2Sean2 Members  32505WRX Points: 2,523Posts: 32,505 Titanium Tees
    I went through the online Bridgestone B-Fit as well as the Bridgestone live fitting. This was the ball recommended for me. I also took the ball to the course and compared it with a few other golf balls. It's definitely the best ball for me.

Great spin around the greens, long off the tee, great feel off the irons. It's now the ball I play.
    Posted:

Treat yourself as if you were someone you are responsible for helping. Jordan Peterson

Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest thing of all is to see life as it is, and not as it should be. Cervantes

In golf, the human mind has much higher capabilities to screw things up than the physics has to make things better. Unknown

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • harleygolfer43harleygolfer43 I wish I could turn like that! Members  213WRX Points: 40Posts: 213 Fairways
    I bought a dozen on a golf trip to Myrtle Beach, and I came back home and use them now. Great feel off the irons and soft off the putter. I am a feel player and these balls fit the bill. I really didn't notice a great deal of distance gain but I didn't lose anything either!
    Posted:
  • tomallindertomallinder Members  39WRX Points: 0Handicap: 0.5Posts: 39
    Good distance. Great feel off the irons. I use them exclusively in play and practice.
    Posted:
  • D2DougD2Doug D2Doug Members  479WRX Points: 0Posts: 479
    Just ordered 2 dozen 5A used 330RXs. For my money, playing quite a bit, I like the value buys. I was finding ProV1 not to be real durable. Still like the balls, but giving the Bridgestone a try. I have used 330RX fairly successfully, I hope the RXs are as durable, but they may be a bit softer. Bridgestone does make a great ball though. I will have some 330 RX and RXS on hand, and will be comparing them for my use against PRO V1 and PRO V1X. I think I will have about 9 or 10 dozen total balls on hand when the RXS arrive. Cart trails are a b****, and I don't play scuffed balls on forged irons if I can help it. If I am not mistaken Bridgestone entered the ball market with the Precept, and for the money, they are really good balls. I could be mistaken, but I am pretty sure that is accurate.
    Posted:
  • HISPLHISPL Members  3074WRX Points: 66Posts: 3,074 Titanium Tees
    My favourite ball on the market, great durability feels soft and solid on short shots and putts spins nicely around the greens and is long off the driver... What more could a player want in a ball!
    Posted:
  • golfdad907golfdad907 Play fast, have fun Members  3102WRX Points: 60Posts: 3,102 Titanium Tees
    I wish they made in Yellow or Pink for winter here in TX.

I tried the 'new' 330RX because of color. Great ball just didn't spin enough around greens for my taste.

Silly long off the tee, and plenty spin off irons, so the RXS has to be better.

I used to play B330s {the last 3 piece year and prior} which had spin around greens I like, maybe 330RXS is the ticket.

I'll try some, as off irons and tee the 330RX was a great ball.
    Posted:
    2015 GBB 10.5 - MRC B Series 60S 44.75"
    RFX 3 & 5 Woods MRC BB 73
    RFX 7 Wood Matrix Black Tie 7M3
    XHot Pro Hybrid 23 Accra Shaft
    Apex Pro 5-W KBS Tour V or Recoil 110 S-flex (Recoil for Winter Season)
    Odyssey WhiteHot Pro #7 Flatso Ultra grip
    X Forged C Grind 52*
    PM Grind 58* KBS 610 Wedge
    Chrome Soft 2016 Yellow
    Hdcp - between 3 to 5 over the year

Advertisement
  • Conrad1953Conrad1953 Members  15472WRX Points: 3,615Posts: 15,472 Titanium Tees
    HISPL wrote:

My favourite ball on the market, great durability feels soft and solid on short shots and putts spins nicely around the greens and is long off the driver... What more could a player want in a ball!

+1 My thoughts exactly. It's been my ball of choice for well over

a year now.
    Posted:
  • Jack PearsallJack Pearsall Members  3487WRX Points: 274Posts: 3,487 Titanium Tees
    Would buy again, assuming I lose some. Yeah, right....
    Posted:
    Taylormade SLDR TP 430 10*
    Taylormade Aeroburner 15*
    Taylormade SLDR 19*
    Titleist 909H 21*
    Mizuno MP FliHi 24*
    Mizuno Yoro MP-15 5-PW
    Mizuno MP T7 52* 58*
    Odyssey White Hot #6
  • mr smithmr smith Members  930WRX Points: 0Posts: 930
    Possibly best premium ball on market for majority of amateurs. There are lots of pro v players who should be using these.
    Posted:
  • hdcp0hdcp0 Members  335WRX Points: 46Handicap: .0Posts: 335 Greens
    When they are on sale I buy in bulk.....great ball. Wished they made it yellow!!
    Posted:
    Driver TM M2 10.5
    3 wood. Exotic 14.5
    Irons. Ping i500
    Wedges. Glide

50+putters. None work!!
  • freehbfreehb Members  839WRX Points: 45Handicap: 8Posts: 839 Golden Tee
    Would like to see yellow but like this ball. E5 is longer for me though.

Posted:
    153 Roddio M6s
    Spoon Roddio F7s
    Cleek Roddio F7s
    21 Roddio hybrid ut i7s
    705 5-A Muziik Bangvoo
    213 54/60 Muziik Bangvoo
    SC Kombi S

Advertisement
  • T-MACT-MAC Members  2021WRX Points: 131Posts: 2,021 Platinum Tees
    I used to hit the B-330S but as I get older and my swing speed goes down, I switched over to the RX. Didn't care for the lack of spin around the green so picked up some RXS' and they were a little better. For me, they are longer off the tee than the ProV1 and the RXS has the feel/spin I was used to from the ProV.

The RXS is a great ball. Longer than the ProV, just as good around the greens, softer feel, and more durable.

I also like the Callaway Chrome Soft. Same manners as the RXS but feels even softer IMHO.

I usually buy whichever one (Chrome Soft or RXS) is on sale. Both terrific golf balls.
    Posted:
  • Boricua GolfBoricua Golf Members  3446WRX Points: 142Handicap: 3.3Posts: 3,446 Titanium Tees
    I have to say that they are a very good golf ball, I play the Chrome Soft and love it, the RXS is a bit firmer but still good, you cannot go wrong with it...
    Posted:
    Ping G LS Tec 10.5*, Ping Tour 65X, tipped 1", 44.25"
    Ping G 14.5*, Diamana Whiteboard D+ 82X, tipped .5", 42.5"
    Ping G 19*, GD Tour AD-DI 105X
    Ping iBlade 4-P, Project X 6.5 Flighted
    Ping Glide 50*, 54*, 58* with Project X 6.5 Flighted
    Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5 33.25" with Scotty Custom Black Pistolero grip, Ping Karsten TR Zing Tour 32.75", built up blacked out Pingman Grip
    Bridgestone Tour XS (Tiger Edition) and new Pro V1
  • pingeyepingeye Members  1239WRX Points: 107Posts: 1,239 Platinum Tees
    I've tried them an really liked them, just don't like the price for them.
    Posted:
  • SmiterOfPv1xSmiterOfPv1x Banned  371WRX Points: 1Handicap: GolfPosts: 371 Bunkers
    Ehhhhh..... decent. That I'll grant. Probably my second (strike that forgot about the rzn platinum) third favorite. Since I can get my second fav for 25 bucks a dozen cheaper than my third, forget it. In my view, and probably only mine, its silly to buy a premium ball that isnt a pv of some sort. If I'm paying 4 bucks a ball, give me the best. For me, if someone wants to compete for my business, give me a 20.00 a dozen ball. If I've gotta spend 50 bucks a dozen I know where I'm going with it.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.