new yes! putters

 Rich71691 ·  
Rich71691Rich71691 Enough? 1957WRX Points: 0Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,957
Joined:  in Putters #1
I was looking through the pga putter pics and saw a yes putter that looked like a bullseye and it did not have the c-groove on it, anybody have more info on it?



  • ShoxTPShoxTP  695WRX Points: 1Handicap: 4.7Members Posts: 695 Golden Tee
    Joined:  edited Aug 20, 2006 #2
    That is actually a training aid. its called the rythmiser. its a reallllllllllly flexible shaft that helps you make proper acceleration in your stroke.


    But a bulls eye model would be kick !
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    TM R9 SuperTri TP 8.5° FujiMotoreF1-S
    Ping Isi 3W 15°
    Adams Super 17° Voodooo S
    Ping i20 4-PW CFS-X
    TM TP-Y 52°, Nike Vr 56° 60°
    Yes! Madison 34" SS Flatso

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.