Just got my first scotty from Custom Shop !

tigermjtigermj Members Posts: 282
Hey guys,

Just want to share with you some pics of my very first scotty after restoration !

Pardon my putter pics,not so clear because i just sneaked out from the pffice to take the pics image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' />

Comments

• BushyBushy Members Posts: 358
    Nice stick!!!
  • themouth1themouth1 Members Posts: 1,255
    Love the finish!!! What did they charge if you don't mind me asking. I am thinking of having a JAT redone in Black Pearl Mist.
  • tigermjtigermj Members Posts: 282
    It cost me 140 usd for everything including the shipping. with new grip, new headcover and new shaft.

It's worth it !
  • GeoGeo Happy Geo's Day in the momentMarshals Posts: 7,105 mod
    Very nice putter there. The restoration came out very nice--mill marks are deeper than I'd like, but if it were me, it would have been a lefty putter you were restoring. image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' /> How was the shape before restoration? Do you have pics of the "before" ? What are your intentions with this putter now--gamer, showpiece, piece of personal memorabilia? Either way, enjoy. image/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' />

beruo

(btw--very nice "tea pinky" in your final pic. image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> )
    :hi:
    edited Aug 21, 2006 #6
    beruo wrote on Aug 21 2006, 03:13 PM:

Very nice putter there. The restoration came out very nice--mill marks are deeper than I'd like, but if it were me, it would have been a lefty putter you were restoring. image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' /> How was the shape before restoration? Do you have pics of the "before" ? What are your intentions with this putter now--gamer, showpiece, piece of personal memorabilia? Either way, enjoy. image/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' />

beruo

(btw--very nice "tea pinky" in your final pic. image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> )

Yup, got my pinky sprained playing basketball, I can't bend it.

Should have stick to playing golf and golf only.

I'll try to look for the before pics when i get home.
  • siennaslammersiennaslammer Members Posts: 422
    humm - nice finish - what finish is that. ? oil can?
    yup. It's Oil can finish.
  • GeoGeo Happy Geo's Day in the momentMarshals Posts: 7,105 mod
    tigermj wrote on Aug 21 2006, 01:29 PM:

Yup, got my pinky sprained playing basketball, I can't bend it.

Should have stick to playing golf and golf only.

I'll try to look for the before pics when i get home.

Now don't I feel like the ****. image/fool.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Thought I was making a funny and here I open up a can of worms filled with disabilities and regret. If it makes you feel better, I rolled my ankle playing Polish Kickball, freshman year of HS. image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' />

The upshot to all of this is that I'm probably the only het-ro man out there that pops the pinky while trying to position the putters for good pics. That makes me special. image/grin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' />

Anyway, looking forward to the comparison pics.
    :hi:
  • AsleepAsleep Marshals Posts: 9,056 mod
    Verrry pretty!
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Treating others the way you want to be treated is the key component to preservation of our goals.[/font]
  • golf9596golf9596 Members Posts: 2,076 ✭✭
    Spend $200+ on a Scotty, $150 on a refinish, and being able to post on GOLFWRX,

priceless.... image/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' /> Good looking stix........
    Driver Ping G410-Tensei Orange-70-S
    3 Wood M6 Project-X 75-S
    TM Stage 2 #3 Hybrid-Speeder-S
    Srixon Z-Blades 4-PW LZ-6.0
    Putter.....Odyssey #1 wide Stroke Lab 33.5"
    Vokey Custom 52* SM7......Mac Daddy PM..58*
    Jones Original
    Pro V 1 (2017)