Divot Tool

single piece of metal
I am trying to track down a divot tool and I am coming up empty. A friend who I no longer can contact gave me a divot tool from Minnesota and I lost it and want to buy more of them but can't find them anywhere on the net. It was made of alumunim and it was a single thin piece that was just bent in a loop at the top very light and small any help to find some web sites with a big selection would help

thanks

Comments

• bjacksonbjackson Win The Day Marshals Posts: 5,689 mod
    just a plain divot tool? any shop should have one, i can't think of a golf store without them actually. but not sure if that is what u are asking for
  • yenniednyenniedn Members Posts: 399 ✭✭
    bjackson wrote on Aug 23 2006, 12:45 AM:

just a plain divot tool? any shop should have one, i can't think of a golf store without them actually. but not sure if that is what u are asking for

Ummm, he's looking for a SPECIFIC kind . . . most everyone knows you can just get a divot tool at any course or golf shop . . .
  • CarloCarlo Members Posts: 287
    There is the Oakley line of shirts that gives (free) a divot tool that looks like very much the one you are looking for.

Visit any Oakley shop and look for Golf shirts and you will see attached to the tag the free divot tool (plain aluminum piece) which I like more than the actual shirt.

Since Oakley golf clothes are quite cheap I bought 6 of them and I have 6 free divot tools that I like.

Hope this helps