Trion-z on line

hksaikung ·  
hksaikunghksaikung  492WRX Points: 60Members Posts: 492 Bunkers
I just received the catalog "late summer 06" from edwin watts and now they distribute the trion-z bands , after checking, Golfsmith and tgw.com distribute them on line as well.

13045-3.jpg
Posted:

Comments

• Trion:Z JimTrion:Z Jim  92WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 92
    Yes, Please support our retailers and pro shops, and when you see them in the stores, please let them know I appreciate their support!

--Jim
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • sandysandy  4996WRX Points: 3ClubWRX Posts: 4,996 Titanium Tees
    Trion:Z Jim wrote on Aug 26 2006, 04:37 PM:

Yes, Please support our retailers and pro shops, and when you see them in the stores, please let them know I appreciate their support!

--Jim

One pro shop said they have made more this year with the Trion-Z bracelets than they have with the Sonnartec fairways and wedges. YIKES>
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.