Best shoes on the market.Tour 360's

hammer190290hammer190290 Loretto School team member 07-08.Members Posts: 213
What do you think are the best shoes on the market?
I got these scotland edition tour 360's yesterday.

They are like slippers!

And have unlimited style!

Comments

• dmboakdmboak Members Posts: 1,095
    hammer190290 wrote on Aug 30 2006, 06:33 AM:

They are like slippers!

If they have the orange ones Sergio wore for the PGA over there, send a pair my way!!! Those look sweet!
  • Sam-Tee-TimeSam-Tee-Time Members Posts: 1,444 ✭✭
    I have a TWO pairs of Adidas shoes (don't recall which models). One fits OK, and I like the styling. The other is like wearing a pair of metal clamps on my feet.

IMO - the BEST golf shoes are ECCOS. Supremely confortable, much more so than anything I've ever owned or tried on. I wear their dress shoes to work everyday, and their golf shoes are superb.
  • hammer190290hammer190290 Loretto School team member 07-08. Members Posts: 213
    I have had ecco's before and I would agree they are an excellent shoe.

However, I don't beleive they are as comfortable as the tour 360's or have the style and presence.
  • illinikyleillinikyle Tradition, Honor, Loyalty Members Posts: 889
    dmboak wrote on Aug 30 2006, 07:11 AM:

hammer190290 wrote on Aug 30 2006, 06:33 AM:

They are like slippers!

If they have the orange ones Sergio wore for the PGA over there, send a pair my way!!! Those look sweet!

Yes...I REALLY need those shoes!!!
    Does anyone have pictures of the orange shoes?

Has anyone seen these ryder cup specials?
  • zing2006zing2006 Members Posts: 204
    I have had serveral pairs of Footjoy Classic Premiere shoes over the past few years and tried a pair of Ecco's this year. The Tour 360 is by far the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned from day one. It always tooks several rounds to break the Footjoys in and the Ecco's were ok, but not the greatness I was expecting. If you are going to buy new shoes, get the 360's. I have 3 pairs and want more.
  • TorpsTorps Members Posts: 32
    Adidas Tour metal... wish they still made these. Broke in after first round. They really comfortable, have had no problems whatseover. When my current pair wears out I'm SOL.
  • mcbush25mcbush25 Members Posts: 2,040
    hammer190290 wrote on Aug 30 2006, 12:46 PM:

Does anyone have pictures of the orange shoes?

Has anyone seen these ryder cup specials?

I posted these pics a couple of weeks ago and the Euro ones are acurate as to what is being released, but the USA ones are much different compared to these in the pic.
  • FairwayFredFairwayFred Sponsors Posts: 3,983 ✭✭
    Are those Blue/White saddle Tour 360s? Do they have a Scotland flag on them?
    FREE AGENT CLUB HO NO MO!
    Ari Techner
    National Custom Works nationalcustomworks.com
    [email protected]
    IG: @nationalcustom
    Twitter: @WorksNational
    (still a huge club HO)
    Fairway Fred, yes they are a white shoe,blue saddle with white stripes.

would you agree they look fantastic?!
  • BushyBushy Members Posts: 358
    Where did you get them I like that colour scheme? I have two pairs one all white and one all black they are very comfortable. I switched from Footjoy Gelfusions.
    Bushy, I still have footjoy dryjoy pro's and love them! however they have been sidelined for a rainy day by my awesome Tour 360's!

I got these special "Scotland edition" shoes from a golf range called "Noahs Ark" in Perth Scotland.

I was told by the pro there that they are only sold in scotland.But if you were desperate for a pair like mine you could speak to an adidas rep or look on scottish golf shops websites or come to sunny scotland and by a pair here!
    wonder if the mrs would fall for that shoe buying golf trip to the old course line.......
    Im sure she would all women love getting stuff bought for them, I know first hand!

Does she play golf?If so you could get her the pink ones! image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
    Allready done as soon as she saw mine she had to have em. Another pair of shoes for her collection... She never practices but can still hit it straight down the middle everytime she even has the nerve to criticise my swing.....
    Well im sure she wouldnt say no 2 another pair!what colour does she have?

When I played with my ex girlfriend she plays of ten and I play of +1 and I would slam one miles past her but on an adjacent fairway and she would say, what was that you hacker!

I still beat her though!