First WITB from Ireland :)

Tony_Ireland ·  
Tony_IrelandTony_Ireland Members  751WRX Points: 109Handicap: 1Posts: 751 Golden Tee
Joined:  edited Aug 8, 2011 in What's In The Bag Photo Edition #1
Joined up recently, just been browsing, so said id post this up image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Went a bit Taylormade crazy as you can see ha

TM Burner 09 Irons 4-SW: +0.5 inch Fitted with Project X 6.0 Shafts

TM Burner SF 2.0 Driver: 9 Degree Stiff (Awaiting Aldlila NV 75 X )

TM Burner 3 Wood and 3H Hybrid

TM RAC TP Wedges 52 ad 60

TM Corza Ghost Putter

TM Burner Stand bag and TM TMX Staff Cart bag

Ball: Few different types right now but thinking of sticking with the TM Penta?

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg
Posted:

Comments

• garcia51694garcia51694 RHODY RHODY RHODY RAMS RAMS RAMS RHODE ISLANDMembers  2577WRX Points: 116Posts: 2,577 Titanium Tees
    Very nice. Let's see some pics of the clubs.
    Posted:
    PING G400 Max 9* Project X HZRDUS Yellow
    PING G410 14.5* Tensei Orange 
    PING i20 17* White Pearl KBS Tour
    Callaway Super Hybrid 20* Tensei Orange 
    Titleist 718 AP2 KBS Black C-Taper
    Edel Wedges 53* 58* S400
    Custom Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5
    Robert Mark Headcovers
    Iomic Grips
    BB&F Ferrules
    Jordan Golf Shoes
    PING Hoofer
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Tony_IrelandTony_Ireland Members  751WRX Points: 109Handicap: 1Posts: 751 Golden Tee
    Gunner22 wrote:

Thanks, Can you not see them? You want a pic of each club or what image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
  • Agent JimAgent Jim Members  2804WRX Points: 0Handicap: 13.9Posts: 2,804

Gunner22 wrote:

Thanks, Can you not see them? You want a pic of each club or what image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I see them, but they look backwards. Must be caused from being across the pond. tongue.gif
    Posted:
    TM SLDR 460 set to 10.5° 70g Aldila VS Proto 44"
    TM RBZ Stage 2 Tour 14.5° & 19°
    Maltby KE4 Tour 22° Hybrid
    PING G25 4-UW CFS
    Maltby M-Series+ 54° and sometimes 58°
    Odyssey White Ice #7 37" counter balanced and a SpryEvo TeCu insert
    WS FG Tour(2014) or ProV1x
  • Tony_IrelandTony_Ireland Members  751WRX Points: 109Handicap: 1Posts: 751 Golden Tee
    I see them, but they look backwards. Must be caused from being across the pond. tongue.gif

[/quote]

ha yep leftys all the way image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
  • afireinsideafireinside Members  212WRX Points: 0Posts: 212
    Nice set up ... Love that TM bag and all the TM swag!!!!
    Posted:

Nice set up ... Love that TM bag and all the TM swag!!!!

Cheers dude, yeah pretty much 110% taylormade right there, love the stuff image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
    New adition to my bag, well the shaft is, Aldila NV 75 X fitted a few days ago to my TM Burner 2.0 image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Posted:
  • Mikey KMikey K Lefty Boomers  385WRX Points: 0Posts: 385
    We have (had) the same exact bag. not even kidding im even a lefty. I just traded in my burner 2.0 woods and am now using my old r9 driver that i love got the r11 3 wood and about to get the r11 hybrid. I also traded in my RAC wedges for vokeys but only got the 56 for now. Im also switching off from the corza and the rossa daytona...
    Posted:

HOLY GOD! Just did a search for this and I forgot all about it. Literally had just started playing golf.
    Going to update this week with new WITB 8 yrs later, and gone from 17 to 1 hcap :)

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.