Anyone see anything bizarrely supernatural on the course?

InterpolInterpol POWWWWWWMembers Posts: 1,023
Just read a post from a few years ago about someone having the feeling of being watched while on the tee playing alone, and turning around to see an unmoving, faceless entity looking at him from the woods. Genuinely creeped me out.



So, anyone else have similar stories? Ever been in a situation on the course that simply scared you out of your wits?
Cobra King F9, Atmos TS 7X
Ping G 3W
Ping G30 3H
TaylorMade P-790 4-PW
Titleist Vokey SM5 52, 56
Nike X3X 60
Ping Karsten TR Anser 5
«134

Comments

  • umaynomeumaynome Members Posts: 218
    I had a vision of my ex-wife once in a bunker. Now that's some scary stuff...
  • 130R130R Lefty Boomers Posts: 624
    Interpol wrote:


    Just read a post from a few years ago about someone having the feeling of being watched while on the tee playing alone, and turning around to see an unmoving, faceless entity looking at him from the woods. Genuinely creeped me out.



    So, anyone else have similar stories? Ever been in a situation on the course that simply scared you out of your wits?




    Thank god NO! I dont think that I would ever have the courage to play golf again



    Scariest thing on course is one of my regular playing partners; its not even safe to standing behind him when he's got the big stick out image/vava.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':vava:' />
    Callaway GBB Epic w/- Fujikura 6.2TS X, Callaway BB 816 3W w/- Blueboard 73
    Callaway Optiforce 5W w/- Blueboard 83, Callaway Apex Pro '16 4-PW w/- PXF 6.0
    Callaway MD3 52°/56° Callaway PM 60°, Odyssey ProType Tour #2
  • harbor17harbor17 Members Posts: 377 ✭✭
    Where is that post located? Creeps me out just thinking about it.
  • mozgolfmozgolf Members Posts: 3,954
    edited Aug 16, 2011 #5
    Saw a couple going at it in the long grass off the side of the 8th tee. They stopped long enough for us to tee off and then went back at it. An only in Africa moment, but not quite supernatural, pretty much unbelievable though.
  • From_Parts_UnknownFrom_Parts_Unknown Members Posts: 1,801 ✭✭
    I'm confused. If it was faceless, how did they know it was looking at them? It could have been looking in the opposite direction.




    Interpol wrote:


    Just read a post from a few years ago about someone having the feeling of being watched while on the tee playing alone, and turning around to see an unmoving, faceless entity looking at him from the woods. Genuinely creeped me out.



    So, anyone else have similar stories? Ever been in a situation on the course that simply scared you out of your wits?
  • Boogs2Boogs2 Turbulence is caused by air fish Members Posts: 8,483 ✭✭
    I forgot what course it was, I think it was in Virginia. Me and my friends were heading towards our balls in the fairway, we saw a guy walking through into the woods and then disappear. The wooded area wasnt thick by any means and when I drove to the wooded area where he was to help a friend look for his ball, we did not hear a sound of anyone walking or any leaves moving around. We either saw a ghost or a ninja.
  • bubbagumpbubbagump SLDR $5000 Challenge The EmpireMembers Posts: 5,529 ✭✭
    edited Aug 16, 2011 #8
    I swear the course I worked at was haunted. It is in Bristow VA and the land was originally battlefield for the civil war. Infact the whole area of Brentsville and Bristow were all civil war areas and had some serious battles. Numerous civil war artifacts have been found around the course when they were designing it and creating it, as well as the surrounding counties. Anywho, they have a manor house on the property thats been up since the 1800s and is creepy as all get out. I would have to fill the coolers in there before I go out to the course in the morning, and just about everyday the superintedant yelled at me because I would fill the coolers when I was done cleaning the tee boxes after the front 9 instead of before. I never had the nerve to tell him I refused to go in there until the sun was up since it was so dark and you have to walk through the great room then the kitchen in the dark before you get to a light switch, so I would make up excuses everyday about it. This was two years ago so I was 19,20 at the time and I would only go in there in the morning if somebody was already inside and had the lights on. Other than that no can do. One of the greenskeepers sleeps at the course and used to sleep in the bedrooms in the manor house until he had a ghostly experience with a period dressed woman and man. He sleeps in the trailer now. He wasnt scared by it, but just tells us "they are just trying to go home man". That show Ghost Hunters (TAPS) offered to come out and investigate the manor house while they were down the street at the old Brentsville Courthouse, but the GM declined thinking that it would take away from buisness as weddings and receptions are held there. Would have been pretty neat to see what they found. Eery stuff out there I tell you.
    8.5* Ping G400 LST with AD BB 7x
    12* SLDR Mini with TS Speeder 7.2
    17* Callaway Epic with ADDI 95
    19* Mizuno MP18 FLI HI with KBS C-taper
    5-GW Mizuno JPX 900 Forged with KBS C-taper
    60* Cleveland RTX-3 CB with KBS C-taper

    Toulon Atlanta
  • InterpolInterpol POWWWWWW Members Posts: 1,023
    Cobra King F9, Atmos TS 7X
    Ping G 3W
    Ping G30 3H
    TaylorMade P-790 4-PW
    Titleist Vokey SM5 52, 56
    Nike X3X 60
    Ping Karsten TR Anser 5
  • JLTD63JLTD63 Members Posts: 1,134
    When I was 18 I spent a summer working as a night water-man at a local course here in Utah. The course (at the time) didn't have an automated sprinkler system, so it was up to me and two other guys to handle the placement and movement of sprinkler heads throughout the night. The sprinkler heads screwed into designated ports that were connected to the underground water lines.



    I'd start my "day" at about 8:30 or 9 o'clock, just as the last of the golfers were clearing the course. I loved the twilight hours, a great time to be on a golf course, even if it's working. Cold, wet, and tired was the order of every single night though, it wasn't the most glamorous job in the world. I'd wear a full rain suit but still be completely soaked to the bone by night's end.



    Once the three of us would get into the rhythm of the night I'd rarely see any of the other two guys for the majority of the night...we each had our "route" and a rotation schedule, so we were all out doing our thing alone all night.



    I definitely wouldn't classify the job as scary, but every so often things would happen to give me a startle for sure being out there all alone in the middle of the night. I almost had a heart attack one night when I was down on my knees fighting a sprinkler head with my face only a few inches from the course's boundary fence on hole #8. When I looked up I was face to face with a dog on the other side of fence, less than a foot apart! He started barking as soon as we made eye contact, and I though I was gonna lose it right there! LOL...that's not the real good part of this story though...



    ...one night I was headed down (coincidentally, also #8) a fairway, criss-crossing back and forth rotating the sprinkler heads. As the lights from my cart shined down the fairway towards the green I could see someone on the fairway walking. This wasn't completely out of the ordinary, because occasionally you'd run into someone out there just taking a walk for whatever reason. Usually it would be teenagers walking around holding hands or something. It was a little odd because this was in the dead middle of the night, like 3 am, and usually folks out walking would be out there before midnight. This person was also alone. But still, I didn't think much of it at all and just kept about my work.



    I was moving down the fairway towards the person, and they were moving towards me. I wasn't making much progress as far as distance goes, so it did take a little while until we'd be close together. Every so often my lights would catch the person, and eventually I could tell it was a woman wearing a nightgown. She was walking slowly directly up the center of the fairway towards the tee, towards where I was. Even still, nothing crazy.



    Pretty soon I finished a set of sprinkler heads and jumped in my cart to head down the fairway to the next set, which was on the other side of the woman walking. So off I went towards her...I was planning to say hello as I went past.



    I got to within maybe 20 feet or so of her, and to this day I can still remember the chill that went through my body when I got a good look at her. The weird thing was, it's not like she was scary looking really...she was older, white hair. Wearing a white nightgown, and she had really fair skin. Just really white all around. She had this look on her face...the most blank and straight-forward stare you'd ever see. As I got closer I was looking at her but she was staring straight ahead, never making eye contact. Her arms were hanging straight down, she barely moved at all as she walked. (And yes, she had feet...no floating!!! LOL). We passed each other no more than three feet apart. She never acknowledged me being there (in a maintenance cart remember) and although I was looking at her I didn't say a word. Creepy is the understatement of the century.



    Now I wish I could say I mentioned it to the other guys who had been watering at night for a few summers already and they had some cool story about how she's been seen before or something, but alas, nothing like that. All I can figure is that she was sleepwalking out there or something. All I know is that I was freaked out immediately when I saw her, and even thinking back more than 10 years later I kind of want to shiver a little bit sitting here at my desk. And I'll tell you one thing, my mind started to run away a little bit the rest of that night and for a few nights afterwards, especially when I was in the trees that line #8 fairway. I kept imagining my lights hitting that lady crouched next to or behind a tree watching me out there!!



  • InterpolInterpol POWWWWWW Members Posts: 1,023
    Wow, great story...if I saw that I'd have quit the same night!
    Cobra King F9, Atmos TS 7X
    Ping G 3W
    Ping G30 3H
    TaylorMade P-790 4-PW
    Titleist Vokey SM5 52, 56
    Nike X3X 60
    Ping Karsten TR Anser 5
  • bubbagumpbubbagump SLDR $5000 Challenge The EmpireMembers Posts: 5,529 ✭✭
    Creepy one JL.





    I almost murdered somebody on the golf course one morning. It was really early (445am) as we had to get ready for an early tournament. Being out in the woods and the course alone is a little spooky in itself but anywho, I was using a little mini sledge to hammer the stakes to protect the fairway on one hole that was cartpath only and I heard some noise like footsteps. IT was pitch black and was coming from beyond my cart and coming toward me. Looking back the carts lights were right in my eyes so I couldnt see anything to start now I really cant see anything. The noise kept coming at a quick pace and I was freaking out because I couldnt see anything. I went into flight or fight mode as it got right to me and then one of the guys that lives on the course runs by me. He stopped and asked if everything was ok, I told him "Sir I almost killed you with my rubber mallet" "I had no idea what was coming and was ready to go!" I know him from around the course so he just laughed and continued on.







    The cause of my paranoia is I watch too many shows and movies about this stuff. Ive never been the same since watching "The Strangers". At 20 years old I slept with a light on for two weeks. Rediculous I tell you.

    412164.1020.A.jpg
    8.5* Ping G400 LST with AD BB 7x
    12* SLDR Mini with TS Speeder 7.2
    17* Callaway Epic with ADDI 95
    19* Mizuno MP18 FLI HI with KBS C-taper
    5-GW Mizuno JPX 900 Forged with KBS C-taper
    60* Cleveland RTX-3 CB with KBS C-taper

    Toulon Atlanta
  • johndeere10johndeere10 Lefty Boomers Posts: 1,862
    I've made a few balls "walk" on water after hitting some horrible drives and they made it over but other than that nothing.
  • mylomylo Members Posts: 460
    I worked at a very upper class club in college, mostly as a waiter but worked the course during tournaments. The club was founded sometime between 1910 and 1920. A couple who did the cleaning in the clubhouse lived in one of the towers. The wife hung herself up there about 1925.



    I remember going into that tower for the first time, it was used as storage. I swear every hair on my body stood straight up. I had a few experiences with the ghost, most were minor like it flicking the lights on and off, banging plates together, knives and forks rattling in their drawers even though no one was around, stuff like that but one was pretty weird.



    One night I was giving the restaurant manager a hand locking up. I was closing all of the double doors that overlooked the 18th green in the dining room. When I was about halfway done, I looked over to my left and saw a white figure about 20 feet away looking out the doors onto the course. She was all white, probably 40ish, white nightgown, white slippers, white hair. She paid no attention to me. I wouldn't say that I was scared, just on edge and I didn't want to disturb her so I went and got the manager who I knew had had several encounters with her. The manager walked right up to her, asked her if she could lock up, the ghost glided a few feet to her left, the manager locked the door, she said goodnight to the ghost and we carried on locking the rest of the place. It was very surreal. I saw her a few times after this, it wasn't a big deal after the first time but I was never comfortable at all in that place on my own in the dark again.
  • CopeSteelersCopeSteelers Members Posts: 167
    JLTD63 wrote:


    When I was 18 I spent a summer working as a night water-man at a local course here in Utah. The course (at the time) didn't have an automated sprinkler system, so it was up to me and two other guys to handle the placement and movement of sprinkler heads throughout the night. The sprinkler heads screwed into designated ports that were connected to the underground water lines.



    I'd start my "day" at about 8:30 or 9 o'clock, just as the last of the golfers were clearing the course. I loved the twilight hours, a great time to be on a golf course, even if it's working. Cold, wet, and tired was the order of every single night though, it wasn't the most glamorous job in the world. I'd wear a full rain suit but still be completely soaked to the bone by night's end.



    Once the three of us would get into the rhythm of the night I'd rarely see any of the other two guys for the majority of the night...we each had our "route" and a rotation schedule, so we were all out doing our thing alone all night.



    I definitely wouldn't classify the job as scary, but every so often things would happen to give me a startle for sure being out there all alone in the middle of the night. I almost had a heart attack one night when I was down on my knees fighting a sprinkler head with my face only a few inches from the course's boundary fence on hole #8. When I looked up I was face to face with a dog on the other side of fence, less than a foot apart! He started barking as soon as we made eye contact, and I though I was gonna lose it right there! LOL...that's not the real good part of this story though...



    ...one night I was headed down (coincidentally, also #8) a fairway, criss-crossing back and forth rotating the sprinkler heads. As the lights from my cart shined down the fairway towards the green I could see someone on the fairway walking. This wasn't completely out of the ordinary, because occasionally you'd run into someone out there just taking a walk for whatever reason. Usually it would be teenagers walking around holding hands or something. It was a little odd because this was in the dead middle of the night, like 3 am, and usually folks out walking would be out there before midnight. This person was also alone. But still, I didn't think much of it at all and just kept about my work.



    I was moving down the fairway towards the person, and they were moving towards me. I wasn't making much progress as far as distance goes, so it did take a little while until we'd be close together. Every so often my lights would catch the person, and eventually I could tell it was a woman wearing a nightgown. She was walking slowly directly up the center of the fairway towards the tee, towards where I was. Even still, nothing crazy.



    Pretty soon I finished a set of sprinkler heads and jumped in my cart to head down the fairway to the next set, which was on the other side of the woman walking. So off I went towards her...I was planning to say hello as I went past.



    I got to within maybe 20 feet or so of her, and to this day I can still remember the chill that went through my body when I got a good look at her. The weird thing was, it's not like she was scary looking really...she was older, white hair. Wearing a white nightgown, and she had really fair skin. Just really white all around. She had this look on her face...the most blank and straight-forward stare you'd ever see. As I got closer I was looking at her but she was staring straight ahead, never making eye contact. Her arms were hanging straight down, she barely moved at all as she walked. (And yes, she had feet...no floating!!! LOL). We passed each other no more than three feet apart. She never acknowledged me being there (in a maintenance cart remember) and although I was looking at her I didn't say a word. Creepy is the understatement of the century.



    Now I wish I could say I mentioned it to the other guys who had been watering at night for a few summers already and they had some cool story about how she's been seen before or something, but alas, nothing like that. All I can figure is that she was sleepwalking out there or something. All I know is that I was freaked out immediately when I saw her, and even thinking back more than 10 years later I kind of want to shiver a little bit sitting here at my desk. And I'll tell you one thing, my mind started to run away a little bit the rest of that night and for a few nights afterwards, especially when I was in the trees that line #8 fairway. I kept imagining my lights hitting that lady crouched next to or behind a tree watching me out there!!








    What course was this? I am also in Utah......



    I was curious if it was Elizabeth Smart that you seen? (Joking Joking)
  • bulls9999bulls9999 Members Posts: 696 ✭✭
    Yea, one time in grad school, my wife and I played the local muni...typical late time of the day on a weekend...we're at a secluded par3 with pond in front that circled around the right side of the green. The approach to the men's tee was coming from over a hill, we got to the tee, I hit my ball, then we went close to the water where the lady's tee box was and then this 'thing' got up in the water directly in front of us, my wife screamed, i think I screamed like a little girl as well.... and it was this guy with a snorkel that was covered in algae/weeds that looked like the monster from the black lagoon. I don't know how long he was underwater, but we never noticed any major disturbance until he erupted out of the water.... We were asking ourselves that later.... like..."where did he come from?... how could he have been under that long and not notice him since I teed off first from up above and we walked down to the ladies tee?". You couldn't have paid me to jump into that water and this guy was cruising along the bottom of this stagnant pond like he was in some clean pool?...yuk....must have been one of those 'swamp people' they have that reality show about.






    Interpol wrote:


    Just read a post from a few years ago about someone having the feeling of being watched while on the tee playing alone, and turning around to see an unmoving, faceless entity looking at him from the woods. Genuinely creeped me out.



    So, anyone else have similar stories? Ever been in a situation on the course that simply scared you out of your wits?
    GHIN Index 13.8
  • acquadiiceacquadiice Members Posts: 2,282
    geez wtf - that some scary stuff... never seen anything like that but im gonna think twice before walking into the woods to look for my ball!!
  • TGutHHSGolferTGutHHSGolfer I Got It Jr. Boomers Posts: 903
    I once found a turtle the size of a poker chip.. It was crazy!
  • AlphaRiderAlphaRider Lefty Boomers Posts: 312 ✭✭
    Ghosts? I'm just waiting on the guy who claims he saw bigfoot. Count me in as a non believer.
  • honketyhankhonketyhank Uncle Horace Members Posts: 1,593
    Only about a month ago. At the Reserve, near Hillsboro, Oregon. Tenth hole, north course. Here is the layout.

  • FATC1TYFATC1TY Getting it up, and down! Members Posts: 5,139
    On our 15th hole, it's a 420 ish par 4, uphill, and bunkers all down the entire left side. It was dusk, we were out there trying to get in the last few holes before complete darkness.



    We both hit, middle left in the fairway, and near the bunkers.. As we are driving up, I point and ask if that was his ball, or mine, or someone elses ball. It was a really bright ball, almost looked new.



    As we got closer, I thought maybe it was a piece of trash or something. About 100 yards out, it just zips off into the left OB. It's a swamp/marshland kinda area. No way you can go in there, it's deeps, really, really thick woods and groves.



    Scared the **** out of us... It was so odd. I was scared to put my back to the woods to hit my shot because we didn't know what the heck just happened. Wasn't windy, so it wasn't trash.. Plus when I say the woods are thick, it's like fine mesh. No way a bag or something would have made it in there. Plus this thing was MOVING when it took off. Straight bee line left.



    We both saw it and just looked at each other when it zipped off. Kinda like a orb or ball or something. I don't believe it ghosts and stuff so **** I have no way to explain it. Just odd.
  • dcfasdcfas Tempus Fugit Members Posts: 859 ✭✭
    This is more of a naturally bizarre experience rather than supernatural. Walking toward the tenth green at my local muny with a good front nine behind me and hopes for an even better back nine I suddenly realized that the wind had died down, birds had stopped chirping, everything was eerily quiet and still. Didn't realize until that point I was about to be caught in a storm. But the sky was still mostly blue and I was chasing old man par. When I holed out the first crack of thunder struck and I was shocked at how fast the storm was upon me. I thought about running to the clubhouse but it was too open and the sky was wailing like a freight train with lightning and thunderheads. I took cover in the woods, making sure to cover my clubs quickly and stash them a good 50 yards or so away from my position.



    I don't make it a habit to directly petition God but on that afternoon that was about all i could do for more than 20 insane minutes. When the storm had passed and I made my way out of the woods the fairway was covered with hail and punctured with tree limbs. I t looked like a ticked off giant threw a fist full of darts everywhere. The green was completely covered in marble sized hail.



    Needless to say I'm considerably more cautious regarding the weather these days. I will never forget it.



    Other than that and some bats I sometimes feel my dad is there with me. Especially when I smell the aroma of a White Owl cigar.



    Fun post.
  • IyasTPAIyasTPA Members Posts: 76 ✭✭
    man you guys creep me out. I'm planing to play alone tomorrow and now maybe i wont
  • jnradioactivejnradioactive JNRadio Banned Posts: 2,676
    Ahh b*llshit... Whoops I mean bullish*t
  • InterpolInterpol POWWWWWW Members Posts: 1,023
    IyasTPA wrote:


    man you guys creep me out. I'm planing to play alone tomorrow and now maybe i wont


    I guess that's one of the benefits of living and playing in SoCal...you're always stuck in a foursome or fivesome so you're never 'alone' on a course. image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Cobra King F9, Atmos TS 7X
    Ping G 3W
    Ping G30 3H
    TaylorMade P-790 4-PW
    Titleist Vokey SM5 52, 56
    Nike X3X 60
    Ping Karsten TR Anser 5
  • gallier_golfgallier_golf Members Posts: 160


    Ahh b*llshit... Whoops I mean bullish*t




    +1
  • LUMALUMA I Am My Greatest Downfall Jax Beaches, FL.Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭
    edited Aug 17, 2011 #27
    FATC1TY wrote:


    On our 15th hole, it's a 420 ish par 4, uphill, and bunkers all down the entire left side. It was dusk, we were out there trying to get in the last few holes before complete darkness.



    We both hit, middle left in the fairway, and near the bunkers.. As we are driving up, I point and ask if that was his ball, or mine, or someone elses ball. It was a really bright ball, almost looked new.



    As we got closer, I thought maybe it was a piece of trash or something. About 100 yards out, it just zips off into the left OB. It's a swamp/marshland kinda area. No way you can go in there, it's deeps, really, really thick woods and groves.



    Scared the **** out of us... It was so odd. I was scared to put my back to the woods to hit my shot because we didn't know what the heck just happened. Wasn't windy, so it wasn't trash.. Plus when I say the woods are thick, it's like fine mesh. No way a bag or something would have made it in there. Plus this thing was MOVING when it took off. Straight bee line left.



    We both saw it and just looked at each other when it zipped off. Kinda like a orb or ball or something. I don't believe it ghosts and stuff so **** I have no way to explain it. Just odd.




    I have seen the exact same thing. I thought it was my ball and started to approach it. It started to look kind off metallic and round. Almost like aluminum foil in a flattened ball shape. I started to get close and it took off to the left at at least 70mph and circled a pond once then took off back to the right and away from me into the woods. I would say it was a bug but it moved insanely fast.
    Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9 deg / Aldila Rouge
    Titleist 915 F 15 deg / Diamana 70
    Callaway XR 19 deg Hybrid / Project X LZ S
    Titleist 718 MB PW-4i / Project X 6.0 
    Titleist Vokey SM5 50/54/58
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5
  • Harob11Harob11 Harob11 Members Posts: 1,061 ✭✭


    I'm confused. If it was faceless, how did they know it was looking at them? It could have been looking in the opposite direction.




    Interpol wrote:


    Just read a post from a few years ago about someone having the feeling of being watched while on the tee playing alone, and turning around to see an unmoving, faceless entity looking at him from the woods. Genuinely creeped me out.



    So, anyone else have similar stories? Ever been in a situation on the course that simply scared you out of your wits?









    HAHAHAHA! YES!!!
    Drive 400 - Swing Faster. Drive Further. www.puredistancegolf.com/drive400
  • JessN16JessN16 Members Posts: 168
    The only thing I can think of is the clubhouse at the country club I grew up playing. In the men's locker room are the showers, and there's a towel room connected to the showers with heat lamps in the ceiling. It's for people to dry off after getting out of the showers, warm up on a cold day, whatever they need.



    I've never set foot in there personally, but I have had very intense nightmares about being caught in that place or a place just like it, surrounded by people who were there against their will, and -- this is the weird part -- there are a whole lot of fish eyes involved. As in, piles of them in the corner, people drooling them out of their mouths. Real acid-trip stuff and I don't use drugs.



    I just remember seeing the room for the first time when I was 3 or 4, and it freaking me out then in a bad way, even though there's no logical reason that it should have. Nothing bad ever happened to me there, and I certainly never saw a fish there.



    There are several parts of that old clubhouse that feel sort of sinister. And then there are others that feel very benign and welcoming. Kind of creeps me out just thinking about it.



    Jess
  • avragavrag Members Posts: 5,204 ✭✭
    The first time I saw a mole cricket (Gryllotalpa gryllotalpa) walking across a green, I would have sworn that it was an alien from outer space. Now I know better.



    [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gryllotalpa_gryllotalpa"]wikipedia link[/url]



    Other than that, the only supernatural thing I have seen on a golf course was my regular playing partner holing out for three eagles (including two aces) with 5 iron from 155 meters, with 19° hybrid from 170 meters and with driver from 190 meters (against a storm) on three consecutive days.
    I see a gap. There definitely is a gap.
  • QWKDTSNQWKDTSN Dreaming of Bandon Members Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    The faceless entity in the op's post sounds like Slenderman. You can google that for lots of scary stories image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Sign In or Register to comment.