Srixon Z Star XV

2»

Comments

• RLC9RLC9 Members Posts: 141 ✭✭
  • Chris_PChris_P Members Posts: 31
    Play the XV and Pro V1; the XV definitely helps straighten out the drives and has some surprising amount of spin around the greens. I still see the ProV1 get about 5 more yards on average but I dislike the feel of putting. That's where the XV wins out for me.
  • Bzigs357Bzigs357 Members Posts: 36
    Played this for the first time yesterday and was blown away. Was a pretty windy day, had to hit lower trajectory shots and the ball didn't move up or down whatever at all.

The feel, I've played 5x all year which feels the best to me personally, but off the irons and driver it felt amazing still, little "clicky" on some irons but nothing that felt bad. Putter was the feel that felt a tad off to me from some of the other higher end balls. But distance wise it was a bit further than the 5x and it landed just as soft on greens from long - mid irons

Undecided if I'll be switching to these from 5x, but it's alot to say it's atleast in the conversation
    917D3 9.5 - Whiteboard D+ 70 X
    King Cobra Utility 18.5 (Draw)
    MP-30 4-PW
    Mizuno T 51
    Vokey Spin Oil Can 54,60
    Yes! Tracy
  • dedicated2journeydedicated2journey Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Solid ball, I love that the cover will last a couple of rounds and you typically save $5-10 a dozen for premium.
    " Reverse Every Natural Instinct..."
    -Ben Hogan
  • rjp217rjp217 Members Posts: 244 ✭✭
    Great ball, awesome value, can’t go wrong with this one if you want something high end that’s soft and has a nice combo of distance and feel.
    In Bag:

TaylorMade M3 9.5* (Tensei Pro White 70TX)
    P790UDI 2 (Aldila RIP Alpha 105X)
    Mizuno MP18: MMC FH 3-4 / MMC 5-6 / SC 7-8 / MB 9-PW (KBS Tour 130X)
    Cleveland RTX4 Black 50* (DG TI Onyx X100)
    Cleveland RTX3 Raw 54* / 60* (DG TI Onyx X100)
    PXG Bat Attack P 375 (Black Steel)

On Rotation:

TaylorMade M3 15* (Aldila Rogue Silver 70X)
    Mizuno MP18 MMC FH 2 (KBS Tour 130X)
    '18 TM O-Works 7CH (Black Steel)