Top Flite D2+ Feel

G.Review ·  
G.ReviewG.Review Members  533WRX Points: 3Posts: 533 Bunkers
What do you think?

Posted:

Comments

• Bob172Bob172 NH Golfer Members  38WRX Points: 0Posts: 38
    Overall a good 2 piece ball for the money.

-good trajectory (medium)

-good distance for me (95mph SS)

-good feel off the putter (steel, no insert)

-checks up fairly well for a 2 piece ball (no backspin for me but would stick OK)

I would play this ball to judge for yourself.

Top-flite has improved!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Phillies Fan in SoCalPhillies Fan in SoCal Members  8WRX Points: 0Posts: 8
    Very good ball, especially for $20 for 15 balls. I've tried Pro-V1, Callaway Hex Tour, Titleist DT SoLo, Wilson 50-50 lately. I'm just not good enough for those balls. The D2+ Feel flies straight, is way further than the "players" balls I've tried, and they definitely stick to most greens with anything from a 9-iron through your wedges. I'm going to give the Titleist Velocity a try, but have a sneaking suspicion I'll be back to the D2+ Feel
    Posted:
  • noraagolfsnoraagolfs south of ChicagoMembers  163WRX Points: 78Posts: 163 Fairways
    Gamer is way better.
    Posted:
  • BENNYSUPREMEBENNYSUPREME Members  2462WRX Points: 55Handicap: 9.8Posts: 2,462 Platinum Tees
    I a fan on this ball in the winter. It plays just like any top dollar ball. Yes it may be a little shorter, may only spin one foot instead of 4 or 5 but it makes up in feel, durability and price. I gave this ball 4 stars. It just doesn't match up with the Lethal, B330 or pro v's.
    Posted:
    JDM TMade SLDR set @ 11.5* w/Speeder 757
    Adams Tour LS 15* w/DI7x
    Adams Tour LS 19* w/DI8x & 23* 9031
    Adams MB2 5-GW w/Black Nickle KBS Tour S
    Machine M6 Inspirer
    50*/54*/58* Satin Puglielli wedge kbs tourS
    WITB Link
  • BeerPerHoleBeerPerHole Members  1550WRX Points: 442Posts: 1,550 Platinum Tees
    Great ball for the money - a real sleeper.
    Posted:
    Ping GMax 400, Tour Stiff, 8*
    Mizuno Forged JPX 900 Irons
    A Couple of Ping Glide Wedges
    Ping Anser G Putter
    Ping G400 5-Wood
    Snell MTB-X
    Knee Deep Breaking Bud IPA

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.