We're Going to State

who else is
Cincinnati Moeller qualified for state and are going up to play on friday sat. at Ohio State Scarlet course for Division I. Give a shout out for others who are making the trip to State.

Comments

• AngenendAngenend Warner University Golf Members Posts: 235
    Made it past districts to regionals, but lost out there. As a team we really had no chance of making it. Winning team shot 299, second place shot 302. We came in with a less than stellar 335. Oh well. Next year is really what we're looking forward to, as it will be the first year our school has seniors.
  • tm8838tm8838 Members Posts: 237
    The team that I coach (South Haven Rams) are going to state after winning our region shooting 301.
  • bjacksonbjackson Win The Day Marshals Posts: 5,689 mod
    edited Oct 18, 2006 #4
    I have never seen scores that low. ever. do your teams only take the top 4 scores, and drop 2? Cause for my school we take top 5, and drop our #6 score. So I guess that might be why they are lower....winning score last year for my sectionals was 366. those kids were going crazy low... my team didnt play well AT ALL, I think we shot a solid 390 something....
  • greenmachine0227greenmachine0227 Members Posts: 303
    bjackson wrote on Oct 18 2006, 04:57 PM:

I have never seen scores that low. ever. do your teams only take the top 4 scores, and drop 2? Cause for my school we take top 5, and drop our #6 score. So I guess that might be why they are lower....winning score last year for my sectionals was 366. those kids were going crazy low... my team didnt play well AT ALL, I think we shot a solid 390 something....

I'm going to guess that they take four scores. We only take the best four out of five and we usually shoot around 305-315 depending on the day.
  • SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~! Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭
    Our team had no shot of making it but I qualified for individual school-boy with a 74-72 (146) two day qualifier total. The tournament is this saturday.
  • evanaamodtevanaamodt Members Posts: 152
    lakemichiganhills wrote on Oct 18 2006, 03:13 PM:

The team that I coach (South Haven Rams) are going to state after winning our region shooting 301.

Ya thats awesome! How has Ryan Marks and the rest of the team been playing? And who are your top 5 players? I play for North Muskegon D4! We just barely qualified for states after firing our worst score on the season. So hopefully we can put the scores together at state on Friday and Saturday. We also play at GVSU course The Meadows!
  • tm8838tm8838 Members Posts: 237
    Ya thats awesome! How has Ryan Marks and the rest of the team been playing? And who are your top 5 players? I play for North Muskegon D4! We just barely qualified for states after firing our worst score on the season. So hopefully we can put the scores together at state on Friday and Saturday. We also play at GVSU course The Meadows!

Ryan has been playing well lately. In Distircts he shot 71 @ Stonehedge North and shot 74 in regionals @ Angels Crossings. My other four players are Kale Waaso, Brad Ford, Scott Brinks and Todd Chapman. We have been playing very good right now, so hopefully we can play well for two more rounds. And yes we take four scores out of five players. Good luck at States Evan.
  • salinegolfersalinegolfer Members Posts: 24
    We (saline) also made it to States and we won our regonal with a 326 but the weather was a blizzard and terrible.
  • mikpgamikpga www.mikedeitersgolf.com Members Posts: 7,365 ✭✭
    Go Moeller!!!

Former graduate and former co-captain...
  • WV-HickWV-Hick Members Posts: 409 ✭✭
    We just won AA states in West Virginia by 32 strokes. It is West Virginia, but we won pretty **** easily.
  • bengtson14bengtson14 Jr. Boomers Posts: 243
    We lost in sectionals with a 300. But we also have 3 freshman on our team including me.