CHAT WITH KEVIN STREELMAN LIVE! Tuesday, Jan 10, 9PM ET!

1235»

Comments

• paulshackpaulshack Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭
    wow cool does this happen alot thanks hipcheck
  • FATC1TYFATC1TY Getting it up, and down! Members Posts: 5,139
    paulshack wrote:

HipCheck would know whats in the future, but I can answer that lately we do have this going on around here. Included are chats with OEM Executives and Designers such as Vokey, and Taylormade, and the like, as well as other reps in the industry.

Welcome to Golf WRX by the way!
  • paulshackpaulshack Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭
    thats great fatc1ty... thanks very much for the welcome cya around
  • AsleepAsleep Marshals Posts: 9,056 mod
    edited Jan 10, 2012 #125
    Thanks to Kevin Streelman for dropping by,

Nice job folks!

golfwrx+logo.gif
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Treating others the way you want to be treated is the key component to preservation of our goals.[/font]
  • pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TNMarshals Posts: 9,307 mod
    FATC1TY wrote:

paulshack wrote:

HipCheck would know whats in the future, but I can answer that lately we do have this going on around here. Included are chats with OEM Executives and Designers such as Vokey, and Taylormade, and the like, as well as other reps in the industry.

Welcome to Golf WRX by the way!

Look for more chats in the future.

Players who have committed for future chats include, Charles Howell, III & Brad Faxon.

We hope to have Kraig Kann, former Golf Channel host & currently the LPGA Tour's Chief Communication Officer on in the next week or so. Working on getting Michael Whan, LPGA Commisioner, too.

May have a few LPGA Players on too.

good.gif

Greg
    GolfWRX.com
    twitter @gdm43pga
  • HipCheckHipCheck Toed it a lil, Romes. The Right CoastMarshals Posts: 6,284 mod
    Plus some industry chats as well. If you guys like it, we'll keep doing it!

We're more than just image/coolpics.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':coolpics:' />

image/laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
    Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
     Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

• pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TNMarshals Posts: 9,307 mod
    HipCheck wrote:

We're more than just image/coolpics.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':coolpics:' />

image/laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Though expect a ton of coolpics.gif too. I'm covering nine of the next ten PGA Tournaments.

Greg
    GolfWRX.com
    twitter @gdm43pga
  • PingG10guyPingG10guy Members Posts: 4,057
    Just wanted to say thanks for doing this. I missed out because it was a homework night image/sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
  • ragin cajunragin cajun Members Posts: 1,122
    edited Jan 12, 2012 #130
    pga43 wrote:

pga43 wrote:

Wilson Golf tweeted this

[color="#444444"][url="https://twitter.com/#!/WilsonGolf"]WilsonGolf[/url] [color="#999999"][size="3"]Wilson Golf[/size][/color] Ask him about his newest [url="https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=#seriously"]#seriously[/url] commercial! Hilarious!![url="https://twitter.com/#!/GolfWRX"]GolfWRX[/url]: LIVE CHAT WITH KEVIN STREELMAN! TUESDAY, 9PM ET [url="http://t.co/bkkWrgeZ"]golfwrx.com/2012/01/06/liv…[/url]

So Kevin, what about your latest "seriously" commercial?

Greg[/color]

What about the new Wilson commercials should we be asking about?

Greg

Very Funny!!

[media]
  • EyntEynt Members Posts: 460
    Why did I read this thread? Now I have to go spend $40 and buy the accelerator 3 putting aid.
  • Drive4shoPutt4DoughDrive4shoPutt4Dough Members Posts: 237
    pga43 wrote:

HipCheck wrote:

image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Though expect a ton of coolpics.gif too. I'm covering nine of the next ten PGA Tournaments.

Greg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file