Fantasy golf: Pebble Beach picks

Steve HennesseySteve Hennessey Members Posts: 120
Discussion forum and expert picks for the AT&T
Who's the hot start of the week? Who's got a good track record at this weekend's event?

Let this be your Fantasy Golf discussion board for Pebble Beach.

Golf Digest.com's Fantasy Guru Alex Myers provides his picks for the week—do you like his choices? [url="http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-tours-news/2012-02/golf-fantasy-fix-pebble-myers"]Fantasy Fix: AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am[/url]

Sound off.

Comments

• titletitle Members Posts: 511
    i can pick 3 per week, can only use each player 2 per year. this week i have mahan, fowler, and levin. thoughts?
  • Steve HennesseySteve Hennessey Members Posts: 120
    edited Feb 8, 2012 #3
    I like it...Mahan and Levin have solid track records at Pebble, and Levin might be poised to pull a Kyle Stanley this week. This is the perfect week to use Mr. Levin. Our Fantasy Guru doesn't particularly like Mahan this week. After returning from playing in the Middle East, he could be a little overtaxed..

Plus you gotta like Fowler in this format—he'll feed off the celebrity atmosphere of the pro-am..

title wrote:

i can pick 3 per week, can only use each player 2 per year. this week i have mahan, fowler, and levin. thoughts?
  • poppyhillsguypoppyhillsguy Members Posts: 3,149 ✭✭
    "Who's got a good track record at this weekend's event?" Look no further than Dustin Johnson.
  • Sing GolferSing Golfer Members Posts: 385

"Who's got a good track record at this weekend's event?" Look no further than Dustin Johnson.

I wonder whether Pebble Beach is the place to get form with the putter back though? His putting hasn't been as bad as it was at the Presidents Cup, but it hasn't been good. those greens are tricky.

I have gone with Mahan, Tiger and Watney.