Pictures Of Wrx'ers!

Comments

• PlaceboPlacebo Members Posts: 1,178
    That second pic makes me feel drunk. image/bad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fool:' />

I keep meaning to bring my camera to the course to take some action shots to post here but I keep forgetting. Must be the old age....
  • Teetogreen86Teetogreen86 Spongeworthy Members Posts: 1,177
    great1putt wrote on Sep 22 2005, 05:53 PM:
    Teetogreen86 wrote on Sep 7 2005, 09:35 AM:

You can't go wrong with this thread.  Let's see those mugshots so we can put a face to the name...
    »

First pic is of me and Bob Mendrella (Wilson) at PGA show in Orlando. He came by my booth and we talked a little design. Second is me and Jan Stephenson. Don't know her personally like Bob but she was one of my favorites to watch during her hey day on the LPGA...hot!!!

»

I remember stopping by your booth when I was at the PGA Show earlier this year. Your putters looked top quality. Will you be there again this year? If so I'll be sure to stop by and say hi. image/hi.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fool:' />
    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Golfer | Clubfitter | Kayaker | Photographer[/font]
  • great1puttgreat1putt Members Posts: 343
    edited Sep 28, 2005 #34
    I remember stopping by your booth when I was at the PGA Show earlier this year.  Your putters looked top quality.  Will you be there again this year?  If so I'll be sure to stop by and say hi. image/hi.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fool:' />
    »

Sorry about the second pic. The guy who took it for us must have just left the Trade Show Beer Garden...a little shaky handed.

Anyway, yes, We will have a booth again. Fifth year running and this year I think we will have some surprises up our sleeves.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • easyyyeasyyy Founder & Still a Ho DetroitRules Official, Administrator Posts: 12,288 admin
    Is that a bull mastif? I lost mine a year ago. She was my baby.
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals Posts: 9,367 mod
    Gee Robby...has it been 10 months already?? I remember when you first posted the puppy picture. She really grown into her paws! image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fool:' />
  • GolfchicagoGolfchicago Charter Members Posts: 2,944
    Teetogreen86 wrote on Sep 7 2005, 08:35 AM:
    You can't go wrong with this thread.  Let's see those mugshots so we can put a face to the name...
    »

Kyle, we gotta get some meat on your a$$, bro, it looks like you've lost weight since I've seen ya!
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    easyyy wrote on Sep 23 2005, 07:56 PM:
    Is that a bull mastif? I lost mine a year ago. She was my baby.
    »

They are a little different. Abby is a boerbol mastif. It is an African breed and the best pet I have ever had. I think Abby has my eyes image/blink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fool:' />

RP
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals Posts: 9,367 mod
    NikeDD59 wrote on Sep 24 2005, 10:19 PM:
    That's me..
    »

Nice to see you Bryan! image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fool:' />
  • k_hk_h Members Posts: 35
    edited Sep 27, 2005 #41
    mr_duffer wrote on Sep 20 2005, 08:12 PM:
    O.K. here's a couple. In the group shot, I'm second from the left. Other picture is the first hole at Presidents Reserve in Nashville. An awesome course.

post-1889-1127272204.jpg

Holy cow..They've got it backwards...the fairway is suppose to be green.. j/k
  • vanquish007vanquish007 Members Posts: 923
    Me at the 'Birthplace'!!

If you havent been, you must go!
    vanquish007 wrote on Sep 28 2005, 12:13 AM:
    Me at the 'Birthplace'!!

If you havent been, you must go!
    »

That is so cool! I certainly hope to do just that someday.
  • mr_duffermr_duffer Brimmer Members Posts: 868 ✭✭
    k_h wrote on Sep 27 2005, 10:27 AM:
    mr_duffer wrote on Sep 20 2005, 08:12 PM:
    O.K. here's a couple. In the group shot, I'm second from the left. Other picture is the first hole at Presidents Reserve in Nashville. An awesome course.

post-1889-1127272204.jpg

Holy cow..They've got it backwards...the fairway is suppose to be green.. j/k
    »

It's pretty cool looking isn't it! Pic was taken on a 55*+ day at end of Feb. The contrast between the zoysia fairways and fescue rough is really neat looking. You ought to see this place in the summer. Throw a little spanish moss in the trees and you could be in southern Georgia or S. Carolina. image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fool:' />
    M4 10.5* Atmos 5R
    M2 15* Reax 65S
    Adams Idea Pro 2 18* Aldila "By You" 80gr S
    TM 22* Rescue Mid "Tour Issue", 904HB S
    Cleveland 588 MT 5 iron XP95 R
    Mizuno JPX 900 "Forged", 6-PW, C-Taper Lite R
    Vokey SM6 54/08M, 58/08M, Dynamic Gold 105R
    Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1
    Hdcp 2.8
  • aussiefreddyaussiefreddy Members Posts: 442 ✭✭
    edited Oct 3, 2005 #45
    http://www.zippyvideos.com/643083401149247...326/*tandtplace

No pics sorry but me swinging my driver in this video.
  • fujikuraUsaSalesfujikuraUsaSales Members Posts: 14
    Me cranking it up in Carolina. Pinehurst area, a little course called Jordan Lakes at the Preserve. Nice enough track.
  • joey3108joey3108 Proud founding sponsor and pioneer of golfwrx Bay AreaMarshals Posts: 7,844 mod
    Chadder_1 wrote on Oct 4 2005, 05:27 PM:
    Me cranking it up in Carolina.  Pinehurst area, a little course called Jordan Lakes at the Preserve.  Nice enough track.
    »

Nice Shaft! image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' /> LOL

Joe image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
  • DubaiGolferDubaiGolfer Members Posts: 80 ✭✭
    edited Oct 6, 2005 #48
    No actions shot's at the moment, but this is me (since given up the smokes) at one of the local courses called Tower Links at Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. It was a bit warm, ten in the morning, temp already hitting 40+ and humidity at about 70%....
  • golfingfiremangolfingfireman Members Posts: 28
    Texas State Amateur pic Rained all weekend in Houston
  • SCameron009SCameron009 ¡~WRX~! Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭
    Here's a picture of me:

PictureOtisGolf.jpg

Later, Bryan
  • Yellow JacketYellow Jacket Members Posts: 3,533
    edited Oct 7, 2005 #51
    Yeah, my swing sucks. I'm always working on it. Address and at impact:

915D3 8.5* Aldila Synergy 70TX
    915F 15* Diamana D+PLUS 80X, 18* Grafalloy Epic 90TX
    716MB 4-PW X100
    SM6 52F TVD 56K/60M S400
    Bullseye Flange
    WITB Link
  • trudattrudat Members Posts: 157
    One of my prouder moments in life...

218480634981l.jpg

As you can see, I'm quite the ladies man! image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' /> or not. image/fool.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
  • addamsmithaddamsmith Charter Members Posts: 780 ✭✭
    Hi Guy's and Gal's

The first picture is at Gainesbourgh Greens golf club on the Gold Coast of Australia. Lot's of Kangaroo's running around on the course.

The second picture is at The Glades Golf and Spa golf course on the Gold Coast as well. It was a short par 3 over water 143 metre's all carry I love this hole put it to 2 feet and missed the putt what a choker

Best wishes and many fairway's and green's

Addam Smith
  • 857 Pro-Ti857 Pro-Ti Music Addict Charter Members Posts: 975
    Hey Addam do the Roos ever steal your ball?
    Hi 857 PRO-Ti

No Crow's will still your ball's here but if you get to close to a Joey (baby Roo) the big mumma will kick you hard there.(ball's) OUCH !

Best wishes

Addam Smith
  • 857 Pro-Ti857 Pro-Ti Music Addict Charter Members Posts: 975
    addamsmith wrote on Oct 14 2005, 07:12 AM:
    Hi 857 PRO-Ti

No Crow's will still your ball's here but if you get to close to a Joey (baby Roo) the big mumma will kick you hard there.(ball's) OUCH !

Best wishes

Addam Smith
    »

Over here the crows only steal your food image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />
  • djhgolfdjhgolf Members Posts: 730 ✭✭
    Here is some of me one in Malaysia just recently and another at a party the other week
    PXG Gen2 0811X 9 - Fujikura TR661X
    PXG Gen2 0341X 15 - Tensei Pro White 70TX
    TM TOUR M3 18 - MC Tensei Pro White 70TX

PXG 0311X GEN2 3 - MC DC Diamana White 90X
    PXG 0311X 4 -
    MC DC Diamana White 90X
    PXG 0311T Gen2 - 5-PW - DG TI 120 X100
    Miura Tour Wedge 46 - DG TI 120 X100
    Miura Tour Wedge 52- DG Tour Issue S400
    TM Hi-Toe 56 - DG TI S400

TM Hi-Toe 60 - DG TI S400
    PXG Mustang
    GFore Snow S/Bag
  • utopiapgautopiapga Members Posts: 410
    Chadder_1 wrote on Oct 4 2005, 04:27 PM:
    Me cranking it up in Carolina.  Pinehurst area, a little course called Jordan Lakes at the Preserve.  Nice enough track.
    »

Wow no kidding I hate that hole. #16 at the Preserve is the worst par 5 I have ever played. Even from the tips you can't hit driver because you will roll down the hill into the enviornmental area, and even if you hit a good tee you have a down hill lie trying to hit back up the hill and over the enviornmental area.

Did however reach it in 2 once. Had a good lie and ripped a 3 wood that rolled for ever and got on the front of the green but only 2 putted for birdie.

Nice pick though, do you live near by? I live 10 minutes away in Pittsboro........
  • utopiapgautopiapga Members Posts: 410
    Well here is a couple of shots of me............

The first is in Vancouver Canada and the other is in Mazatlan Mexico.......oh and San Diego,CA
    Hi guy's and welcome

You guy's are a pair of male tart's with all those girl hanging off the pair of you Ha Ha.

Best wishes

addam smith
    This is me at Apple Mountain.