Putterho 8/20/2015 Bag Update

PutterHoPutterHo We all have our vices.ClubWRX Posts: 3,260 ClubWRX
Circle T's, Betty's, Wells, I20's, Randomness,
http://instagram.com....com/putterho (a little teaser for the time being)

It's been a few years since my last update but 2 out of my 3 kids (5,3, and 19 months) are now potty trained, the oldest is starting Kindergarten, and I'm finally playing at least once a week again. I got serious about my game and have been working with Dan Carraher (iteachgolf) who happens to teach locally. I started tapering down the putter collection from 3 digits down to maybe 50ish but only one has really stayed in the bag for an extensive period.

Driver: G30 10* Fubuki Z50

3 wood: TBD

5 wood: G30 Fubuki Z65

Hybrid: Callaway Xhot 19*

Irons: Mizuno H5 5-PW (previously gamed H4's for the last couple of years

Wedges: TVD 52-56-60

Putter: Scotty Cameron Del mar Buttonback Circle T (80% of the time)

Flatsticks that get some fresh air from time to time:

Scotty Cameron BBC 350

Byron Morgan TCB 612 350

Scotty Cameron 009 Jumbo 350

Scotty Cameron GSS sole weld 335 (lead taped up)

More Putter Pics and the rest to come.

Ping Becu's.

My Holy Grails: Ping Becu Mint Never Used Matching Serial # Square Grooves with oem stickers 1-LW Black Dot Square Groove Irons all Original shafts and grips

Pat Pend 1-LW Ping Becu Black Dot Matching Serial # irons

2 sets of Ping Becu Orange Dot Square Grooves. 3-LW and 3-PW

Various random Becu OTR's

Tour Issue Polo's and Hat's from my top secret buddies with tour connections and a few awesome WRX members as well as ebay from time to time. The plan is to get one of each signed and framed/mounted similar to a mancave with football or baseball jerseys.

Tiger, Phil, Zach, Luke, Pady, A. Scott, Hass, Stricker, Daly, Furyk, Sergio's Cashmere, Arnie, Watney, Poults, Stroud, D. Clarke, DLIII, Byrd, Graeme, Trahan, Funk, Dimarco, B. Watson (replica U.S. Open Travis Mathew) ... maybe missing another couple.

Stitchbacks - ho edition. Never leave a good club behind rule. Nothing better than Gripmasters IMO. Swingers for the next 15 years. Putter Grips: Everything

I like to tell a story with certain putters. It all has to flow from grip to headcover to paintfill etc.

Masters Obsession: Random Goods accumulated over the years:

Towels: Various Hoarding: Redbull, Scratch, Scotty Masters, .........

My Alma Mater: All Florida State bags purchased from thrift stores and garage sales !! A couple random items ala DLIII and Rickie Displays

Ping G400 Max 10.5 Accra Z55 LS
Callaway Rogue 4 wood
Callaway Epic 19* Accra FX1000
Srixon Z565 4-AW
Vokey Indigo 54
Vokey Indigo 60
Camico Newport 2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brian88Brian88 Members Posts: 12
  • QWKDTSNQWKDTSN Dreaming of Bandon Members Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
  • scratchswingerscratchswinger Members Posts: 16,198 ✭✭
    Dude how many putters are there? It looks like infinity.
  • mozgolfmozgolf Members Posts: 3,954
    Thanks for posting, I will bookmark the page and anytime my wife gives me grief about golf I will just trot your collection out!
  • tgagolfertgagolfer Members Posts: 52
    This has to be one of the best witb on this site.
  • Pingman95Pingman95 Members Posts: 323 ✭✭
    I want that Vokey Visor! Met Bob the other day and forgot to ask if I could get one! image/sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
    Titleist 917D3 8.5* - Tour AD-BB 7
    Titleist 917F3 15* - Fujikura Pro 73
    Titleist 816H2 19* - Tour AD-DI 95
    Titleist TMB 3-Iron - Steelfiber i110
    Titleist 716 AP2 4-9 - Nippon Modus 3 Tour 120
    Titleist Vokey Handground 48* - DG Tour Issue S400
    Titleist Vokey TVD 54* V-Grind - DG Tour Issue S400
    Titleist Vokey Handground 60* V-Grind - DG Tour Issue S400
    Byron Morgan DH89
  • Big BenBig Ben Members Posts: 8,972 ✭✭
    mozgolf wrote:

Thanks for posting, I will bookmark the page and anytime my wife gives me grief about golf I will just trot your collection out!
    Ha that's hilarious, before I read your post I called my Wife over the exact same reason! Love it bro, HO for life!!!! BB
    Irons: 19' Cobra CB's
    Drivers: Titleist TS3 & Cobra F9
    Fairway: Titleist 917F2
    Hybrid: A-Grind
    2 iron: Ping Rapture
    Wedges: Ping Gorge 2.0 Stealth's
    Putter: Evnroll 9.1
    Balls: ProV1
  • PutterHoPutterHo We all have our vices. ClubWRX Posts: 3,260 ClubWRX
    edited Apr 6, 2012 #9
    I'm pretty sure Jay said I have your TP 1310 Trad II Flamed 357, after you got rid of it to schlebrock for a G20 then he traded it to mglynn and I had to coerce him into selling it.

Big Ben wrote:

mozgolf wrote:

Ha that's hilarious, before I read your post I called my Wife over the exact same reason! Love it bro, HO for life!!!! BB
    Callaway Rogue 4 wood
    Srixon Z565 4-AW
    Vokey Indigo 54
    Vokey Indigo 60
    Camico Newport 2
  • TheMackDaddyTheMackDaddy SEATTLEJr. Boomers Posts: 4,722 ✭✭
    Invite me over for a playdate sometime!
  • theshiningtheshining Members Posts: 257
    i've been waiting for this thread for a while, but i'm not gonna lie.... pretty disspointed by the lack of putter pics.
    Will be updated throughout the weekend. The actual bag this afternoon, the gamers (putters this evening), then other sets and putter categories tomorrow.
    theshining wrote:

i've been waiting for this thread for a while, but i'm not gonna lie.... pretty disspointed by the lack of putter pics.
    Callaway Rogue 4 wood
    Srixon Z565 4-AW
    Vokey Indigo 54
    Vokey Indigo 60
    Camico Newport 2
  • PINGWRXforemePINGWRXforeme Members Posts: 1,732
    That must have taken hours to set up. You have alot of "stuff". Let the mancave begin.
  • Bagwell358Bagwell358 Members Posts: 176 ✭✭
    Nice collection of putters. Used to have a mini collection that i am now trying to get rid off to fund the ultimate putter purchase. Not sure what that is yet.
  • kekoakekoa ClubWRX Posts: 8,843 ClubWRX
    You have some major issues man.
  • shotzshotz Members Posts: 119
    Nice ANGC gear Happy Masters Week
  • JaxBeachNoleJaxBeachNole Juicy Members Posts: 4,031
    Tis a nice collection JC, it's beautiful. How good are those irons? I'm going to have to update my WITB after this weekend's Ping Demo Day.
    M1 HZRDUS Black<br />SLDR 15 TS 8.3<br />X2 Hot 18 Kuro Kage 80<br />i200 3 Modus 130<br />S55 4-PW Modus 130<br />Engage 52 56 S S400<br />Newport 1.5<br />WITB Link
  • ibeanr6ibeanr6 Members Posts: 197
    Love the fubuki shafts.
    Didn't you just pick up i20's 3 weeks ago after moving all of your Titleist Sticks?

Tis a nice collection JC, it's beautiful. How good are those irons? I'm going to have to update my WITB after this weekend's Ping Demo Day.
    Callaway Rogue 4 wood
    Srixon Z565 4-AW
    Vokey Indigo 54
    Vokey Indigo 60
    Camico Newport 2
  • marcv68marcv68 Members Posts: 190
    G,Dang bro.I think I soiled my panties thats some beautios putterage,u could prolly get rid of a few and pay ur mortgage for about 6 mos.Sheeze and rice nice equipment bro,I got same driver set-up love it.Good luck with the new family addition.
  • Zach HeusserZach Heusser Marshals Posts: 5,151 mod
    edited Apr 10, 2012 #21
    Awesome Collection! Thanks for sharing... image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' /> I love the shirt collection!!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />@Zheusser on twitter
  • PuppetmasterPuppetmaster Members Posts: 14,933
    Awesome bag... and even more amazing collection of putters. Thanks for taking the time to post all those pictures and details. This is one of those threads that will be bookmarked for when my wife is getting on me for having too many clubs. image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    WITB Link

Cobra King Ltd 8.5*, Speeder TS 6.2
    Callaway BBA 16*, Speeder TS 8.2
    Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump
    Maxfli Revolution 4-PW, DG
    Vokey 254.10, V-Grind 60*
    Odyssey Tank Cruiser 330M
  • lobublobub Don't be stupid, you moron! Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭
    You are a sick man. Those coppers are sweet!

I am happy to say that I did beat you one time on the BST to a Seemore FGP mallet with orange stitchback. Birdied the first 2 holes I ever played with it on Torrey south and don't see it leaving the bag anytime soon.
    TM Superfast 1.0 10.5 deg w/ Kai'Li
    TM 2017 M2 15 deg
    Adams Idea Tour Proto 20deg
    Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW
    TM xFT 52, 56, 60
    Seemore FGP mallet
    I remember that. In fact I was buying it just for the shaft and grip to put on a different Seemore. I wish I still had the Seemore LRT that I had gotten at a Play It Again for $9.99 (maybe less) but I sold it to a guy who was a Loren Roberts fan and could not turn down his purchasing price. It basically paid for one of the Ping Jim Wells Putters. I am glad to hear that the seemore is doing well for you. Just tell me that you didn't knife off that rare stitchback. friends.gif
    lobub wrote:

I am happy to say that I did beat you one time on the BST to a Seemore FGP mallet with orange stitchback. Birdied the first 2 holes I ever played with it on Torrey south and don't see it leaving the bag anytime soon.
    Callaway Rogue 4 wood
    Srixon Z565 4-AW
    Vokey Indigo 54
    Vokey Indigo 60
    Camico Newport 2
    PutterHo wrote:

Didn't you just pick up i20's 3 weeks ago after moving all of your Titleist Sticks?

I got the i20 irons, and just put a G20 in the bag yesterday. I may go hit some i20 driver combos this weekend.
    M1 HZRDUS Black<br />SLDR 15 TS 8.3<br />X2 Hot 18 Kuro Kage 80<br />i200 3 Modus 130<br />S55 4-PW Modus 130<br />Engage 52 56 S S400<br />Newport 1.5<br />WITB Link
  • shuddlestonshuddleston ClubWRX Posts: 979
    you need to buy more stuff bro

nice collection.
    9.5* GBB Epic w/ RT Technologies Zeus 75g
    16.5* Tour Issue TaylorMade M2 w/ RT Technologies Zeus 85g
    20* Itobori Hybrid w/ RT Technologies Midas 98g
    Epon AF Tour CB w/ AMT DG X100 4-PW
    MannKrafted Custom 51* & 56* w/ AMT DG X100
    MannKrafted Yaupon
    Vice Force Stand Bag
    Vice Pro Plus
  • DizzDizz J.W. Members Posts: 14,258
    edited Apr 10, 2012 #27
    I would really enjoy owning JW00892. Awesome sticks by the way.
    XHP 3-Deep (13)- 7.3X @ 43.5”
    X-Forged UT (#3- 21)- DG X700
    716MB (5-PW)- DG S400
    Vokey (TVD SM7 RAW 52 & SM6 RAW 58)- DG S400
    Cameron Napa California @ 34"
  • Tyler08Tyler08 Members Posts: 536 ✭✭
    Simply unreal. your so lucky to have such an amazing collection.
    Ping Anser 9.5 Rip Red Eye X flex
    07 Burner TP 14.5 stiff
    Ping Rapture Driving Iron COMING SOON
    Ping S56 4-pw KBS Tour Stiff Black Dot
    Scratch 8620 53*, 58* D/S grind
    Odyssey Metal X #7Mid,cut down with S/S
  • AP2 712AP2 712 Members Posts: 5,509
    Seriously....when can I come over?
  • lobublobub Don't be stupid, you moron! Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭
    PutterHo wrote:

I remember that. In fact I was buying it just for the shaft and grip to put on a different Seemore. I wish I still had the Seemore LRT that I had gotten at a Play It Again for $9.99 (maybe less) but I sold it to a guy who was a Loren Roberts fan and could not turn down his purchasing price. It basically paid for one of the Ping Jim Wells Putters. I am glad to hear that the seemore is doing well for you. Just tell me that you didn't knife off that rare stitchback. friends.gif
    lobub wrote:

No way. Stitchback is still in place. I'd be scared to mess with the putter's mojo. And, it matches my Clicgear 3.0. image/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yahoo:' />
    TM Superfast 1.0 10.5 deg w/ Kai'Li
    TM 2017 M2 15 deg
    Adams Idea Tour Proto 20deg
    Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW
    TM xFT 52, 56, 60
    Seemore FGP mallet
    Is that players hat the FSU one?