TEE XCG6 15* w/ Accra FX200F M4 (Stiff) 75g
    Titleist 917 f2 Diamana Thump 18 degree
    Titleist 718 Ap2 5~PW Steelfiber i80
    Callaway Tour Issue Hot Melt Apex 3 hybrid KK Silver 80
    Taylormade 50*, 55*, 60* Milled Grind Wedge Tour Only Nippon NS Pro WV 125S
    Evnroll er9 Superstroke ultra slim 1.0p 33”
  • Big BenBig Ben Members Posts: 8,936 ✭✭
    PutterHo wrote:

I'm pretty sure Jay said I have your TP 1310 Trad II Flamed 357, after you got rid of it to schlebrock for a G20 then he traded it to mglynn and I had to coerce him into selling it.

Big Ben wrote:

mozgolf wrote:

Thanks for posting, I will bookmark the page and anytime my wife gives me grief about golf I will just trot your collection out!
    Ha that's hilarious, before I read your post I called my Wife over the exact same reason! Love it bro, HO for life!!!! BB

Nice, I did some sweet paint fill work on that bad boy...BB
    Irons: 19' Cobra CB's
    Drivers: Titleist TS3 & Cobra F9
    Fairway: Titleist 917F2
    Hybrid: A-Grind
    2 iron: Ping Rapture
    Wedges: Ping Gorge 2.0 Stealth's
    Putter: Evnroll 9.1
    Balls: ProV1
  • PutterHoPutterHo We all have our vices. ClubWRX Posts: 3,257 ClubWRX

woods991 wrote:

where and how did you get all of the tour shirts?

Putterho gets what he wants.
    Depends on who's polo it is. Some guys are so cool they want their polo in the cave, others I have to make trades with. It helps living close to pv and the PGA Tour HQ's and having a few close friends who caddy. Now with 2 kids I have zero time for golf much less taking pictures of golf clubs. I'll get to it sooner or later, so much has changed. About a dozen of the putters are gone and even the solid copper byron never even made it on it before getting let loose. 2 new circle T's to add too !
    Ping G400 Max 10.5 Accra Z55 LS
    Callaway Rogue 4 wood
    Callaway Epic 19* Accra FX1000
    Srixon Z565 4-AW
    Vokey Indigo 54
    Vokey Indigo 60
    Camico Newport 2
  • do_it_like_donalddo_it_like_donald Members Posts: 49
    lobub wrote:

PutterHo wrote:

I remember that. In fact I was buying it just for the shaft and grip to put on a different Seemore. I wish I still had the Seemore LRT that I had gotten at a Play It Again for $9.99 (maybe less) but I sold it to a guy who was a Loren Roberts fan and could not turn down his purchasing price. It basically paid for one of the Ping Jim Wells Putters. I am glad to hear that the seemore is doing well for you. Just tell me that you didn't knife off that rare stitchback. image/friends.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':friends:' />
    lobub wrote:

You are a sick man. Those coppers are sweet!

I am happy to say that I did beat you one time on the BST to a Seemore FGP mallet with orange stitchback. Birdied the first 2 holes I ever played with it on Torrey south and don't see it leaving the bag anytime soon.

No way. Stitchback is still in place. I'd be scared to mess with the putter's mojo. And, it matches my Clicgear 3.0. image/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yahoo:' />
    PutterHo wrote:

My wife wanted her dining room, garage, and living room back since #2 is due after The Players ... I mean in late May. She gave me reign to the bonus room so I'll end up finishing it at some point. The work shop is in a side room and the upstair loft will turn into my man cave. I'll keep updating this throughout Masters weekend since I've got a lot of time the next few days.

image/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yahoo:' />

2012 Bag:

R11 10.5 Fubuki 63s

RBZ 15 FubukiAdam 9031 15 & 19

Ping i20 4-PW orange dot (either satin PX 6.0's or zz65)

Either Cleveland 588 Tour Zip Grooves, fourteen's, or Vokeys's all 54 60

Insert Putter Here - See Below

Weak Spots in Order:

1. Flat Sticks

2. Ping Beryllium Copper

3. Tour Issue Polos (for display .... I cant bring myself to wear one)

4. Stitchbacks

5. Masters Stuff

6. Cool Kicks

(Will micromanage more pics this weekend)

Rotation: SC CT NP 350, SC Camy Co GSS, Byron GS 350, Byron Solid Copper 365 Sound Slot, TP Flamed 357, Ping Jim Wells Anser(s), Bettinardi Tour Proto,

Circle T's: Newport II 350 and Cameron & Co. GSS

Coronado Script Block Proto and Coronado Double Strike Snow (The Script Block was my bucket list item: Find a Scotsdale at a flea market; instead found an early cameron in a pro shop bargain bin)

Ping Jim Wells Tour Scotsdale JW's S#'s (One was a Pga Tour members and one was Ryuji's when he was at UGA - Jay found this at a garage sale and Clay ended up with it !!)

Bettinardi Bunch: Rapture 1 of 20 Proto, Proto B with a factory Tiff Paintfill - Gnic's 2nds, CS Benzo, Tour Exempt, Mark Brooks Tour Mallet

Seemore Studs: DB4 Tour 350 no sightline - Mr.Nebraska's Nationwide Personal, Mallet OTR

Copper Cult: Bobby Grace Handmade Becu, Ping Becu Anser 2, Byron Morgan 006, (Newly Acquired Byron Morgan 007 not pictured)

Purchased from Pineapple this Becu has a weird Patina to it that some members noticed. During the Super Bowl it rolled in 50 straight 10 footers to win a bet of .25 per putt after my buddies 15 straight.

Variations of my favorite OTR and their Varied Headcovers: 350g 303's (Sea Island)

More Putter Pics and the rest to come.

Ping Becu's.

My Holy Grails: Ping Becu Mint Never Used Matching Serial # Square Grooves with oem stickers 1-LW Black Dot Square Groove Irons all Original shafts and grips

Pat Pend 1-LW Ping Becu Black Dot Matching Serial # irons

2 sets of Ping Becu Orange Dot Square Grooves. 3-LW and 3-PW

Various random Becu OTR's

Tour Issue Polo's and Hat's from my top secret buddies with tour connections and a few awesome WRX members as well as ebay from time to time. The plan is to get one of each signed and framed/mounted similar to a mancave with football or baseball jerseys.

Tiger, Phil, Zach, Luke, Pady, A. Scott, Hass, Stricker, Daly, Furyk, Sergio's Cashmere, Arnie, Watney, Poults, Stroud, D. Clarke, DLIII, Byrd, Graeme, Trahan, Funk, Dimarco, B. Watson (replica U.S. Open Travis Mathew) ... maybe missing another couple.

Stitchbacks - ho edition. Never leave a good club behind rule. Nothing better than Gripmasters IMO. Swingers for the next 15 years. Putter Grips: Everything

I like to tell a story with certain putters. It all has to flow from grip to headcover to paintfill etc.

Masters Obsession: Random Goods accumulated over the years:

Various pairs of kicks: Depending on the nature of the round, location, weather, or clothing : Walter Genuin's, Stuburts, Classics, Icons, Eccos, and some spikleess practice pairs.

Towels: Various Hoarding: Redbull, Scratch, Scotty Masters, .........

My Alma Mater: All Florida State bags purchased from thrift stores and garage sales !! A couple random items ala DLIII and Rickie Displays

Treasure Box Trinkets of Essentials:

so beautiful man. like golf heaven
  • mglynn10mglynn10 Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    edited Dec 4, 2012 #66
    Just like every other post, AWESOME stuff!

That Cameron & CO GSS is dreamy! But I'm glad to see the TPM 357 is still in your rotation
  • kyledrum2002kyledrum2002 Members Posts: 358 ✭✭
    Love those Becu Pings. Im a sucker for those things. Thanks for sharing.
    King F9 9* HZDRS Smoke 6.0
    Rogue 3W Evenflow Blue
    Rogue 5W Evenflow Blue
    714 AP2 4-W
    MD4 52*
    MD4 56*
    MD4 60*
    Odyssey O-Works #1 Black
    A lil mini update of the shirts for a few of the guys who requested to see them laid out.
    Callaway Rogue 4 wood
    Srixon Z565 4-AW
    Vokey Indigo 54
    Vokey Indigo 60
    Camico Newport 2
  • Pure745Pure745 CPC #15 Members Posts: 11,485 ✭✭
    Holy smokes man!
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist TS3 8.5 - Fujikura TR7
    Titleist 917F2 15 - Fujikura Speeder 857 Evo2 Proto
    Mizuno 919T - KBS CTL
    Mizuno S18 46/50
    [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Vokey 54V/60V
    Scotty Cameron 009 Tool Box

Instagram: @pure745 https://www.instagram.com/pure745/[/font]
  • jrshields3jrshields3 Lefty Boomers Posts: 580 ✭✭
    PutterHo...wow is all I can say! You are the man!!!
    Titleist TS2, 8.5*/ PX EvenFlow 65 stiff;
    Titleist 915 Fd 13.5*/ PX EvenFlow 75 stiff;
    Titleist 915 F 18*/ PX EvenFlow Blue 85 x stiff;
    Mizuno JPX 919/ Nippon Modus3 120 x stiff;
    Vokey SM6 46*F/TT DG x100;
    Vokey SM6 50*F/ TT DG x100;
    Vokey SM6 54*S/ TT DG s200;
    Vokey Hand ground 58*T/ TT DG s400;
    Scotty Cameron Monterey 35"; Titleist Pro V1x
  • Dr.ChipinskiDr.Chipinski Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    That copper Beti looks like money. Sweet collection of ping irons as well. Those are hard to find
  • kekoakekoa ClubWRX Posts: 8,789 ClubWRX
    that's all you got?? c'mon!
    Updated 3-12 WITB with new tour shirts, new irons, and new hats to the collection.
    Callaway Rogue 4 wood
    Srixon Z565 4-AW
    Vokey Indigo 54
    Vokey Indigo 60
    Camico Newport 2
  • BtheurerBtheurer Members Posts: 84
    Awesome collection and bag PutterHo! Love the Cameron & Co., recently used it as some inspiration on some custom work I had done.
  • TheMackDaddyTheMackDaddy SEATTLEJr. Boomers Posts: 4,722 ✭✭
    Cool Rory shirt image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
  • Arizonalefty59Arizonalefty59 Members Posts: 7,375 ✭✭
    I want to have your profession whatever it is $$$$ image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> haha
    Titleist 913 D2 w/ Tour GP-6x
    Callaway Big Bertha V-Series w/ Attas 4u 7x
    Titleist 915H 21* w/ Alidila Rogue 85X
    Titleist 712 AP2's w/ X100's
    Titleist Vokey SM4's 52/56/60
    Scotty Cameron Circle T Tour X5
    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1112997/az-lefty-titleist-and-cameron-junkie-pic-heavy-11-05-update#latest
  • MixedBagMixedBag Members Posts: 1,489 ✭✭
    Awesome....few observations:

- Putterho is the reason Ping BeCu irons are so expensive now

- love the Mark Brooks Mallet

- shoe/shirt collection is off the hook

- I need some minty RAC wedges, I have a feeling you may have some image/telephone.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':telephone:' />
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]M1 10.5 [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] F9 3/4[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]F9 5/6[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] AMP Cell 4/5h[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] CG16 5-PW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Grindworks[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 86 Series - 50* and 56*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sunset Beach[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 60*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM Chaska (silver) / Lajosi mid-mallet prototype[/font]
  • Doc McstuffinsDoc Mcstuffins Members Posts: 2,295
    Stunning shoe collection my friend. I'm sure it'll cost you like a grand with all those shoes, but you needs some cedar trees in those to keep em' purdy!
    PING G20 8.5 Di6-X
    PING G25 15* 7.3TS
    Adams VTS LSP 20* 8.8TS
    Titleist 712U 23*
    Bridgestone J40CB
    Fourteen RM12 51* 55* 59* S400
  • JaxBeachNoleJaxBeachNole Juicy Members Posts: 4,031
    Amazing brah.
    M1 HZRDUS Black<br />SLDR 15 TS 8.3<br />X2 Hot 18 Kuro Kage 80<br />i200 3 Modus 130<br />S55 4-PW Modus 130<br />Engage 52 56 S S400<br />Newport 1.5<br />WITB Link
    MixedBag wrote:

Awesome....few observations:

- Putterho is the reason Ping BeCu irons are so expensive now

- love the Mark Brooks Mallet

- shoe/shirt collection is off the hook

- I need some minty RAC wedges, I have a feeling you may have some image/telephone.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':telephone:' />
    Nah, they (becu's) are dropping in price. I'll look in the garage for some rac's. Chrome of Black? The Brooks Mallet is a favorite of mine.

Stunning shoe collection my friend. I'm sure it'll cost you like a grand with all those shoes, but you needs some cedar trees in those to keep em' purdy!
    Got em, but need 4 more sets. They picture day was when I did my moisturizing to keep em soft !! My kid loves Docmcstuffins. I had to trade a scotty for a Doc doll during christmas time.

I want to have your profession whatever it is $$$$ image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> haha
    Stay at home dad ... (seriously)

Cool Rory shirt image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Some cool guy out west had a friend of a friend who, nvm. image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' />
    Callaway Rogue 4 wood
    Srixon Z565 4-AW
    Vokey Indigo 54
    Vokey Indigo 60
    Camico Newport 2
  • davebassidavebassi Members Posts: 13 ✭✭
    How'd you get the bubba waste management visor? Did you find somebody selling them?I was there on Saturday and just missed grabbing one
    davebassi wrote:

How'd you get the bubba waste management visor? Did you find somebody selling them?I was there on Saturday and just missed grabbing one
    A combination of begging and hounding an old college friend who made it to the tournament and was lucky enough to snag one. Still waiting to make it to the Waste Management one day.
    Callaway Rogue 4 wood
    Srixon Z565 4-AW
    Vokey Indigo 54
    Vokey Indigo 60
    Camico Newport 2
    HA HA...well, if your kids ever act up just tell em' you personally know DOC McSTUFFINS! image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' />
    PING G20 8.5 Di6-X
    PING G25 15* 7.3TS
    Adams VTS LSP 20* 8.8TS
    Titleist 712U 23*
    Bridgestone J40CB

HA HA...well, if your kids ever act up just tell em' you personally know DOC McSTUFFINS! image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' />
    I'll try that .... I need to clean this mess up.

Callaway Rogue 4 wood
    Srixon Z565 4-AW
    Vokey Indigo 54
    Vokey Indigo 60
    Camico Newport 2
    Hahah! What on earth is that?!
    Mizuno 919T - KBS CTL
    Mizuno S18 46/50
    [/font]

Pure745 wrote:

Tai, when you have kids in a few years you'll understand.
    Callaway Rogue 4 wood
    Srixon Z565 4-AW
    Vokey Indigo 54
    Vokey Indigo 60
    Camico Newport 2
    Uhh.... image/censored2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':censored2:' /> image/russian_roulette.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':russian_roulette:' />
    Mizuno 919T - KBS CTL
    Mizuno S18 46/50
    [/font]

• davebassidavebassi Members Posts: 13 ✭✭
    PutterHo wrote:

davebassi wrote:

A combination of begging and hounding an old college friend who made it to the tournament and was lucky enough to snag one. Still waiting to make it to the Waste Management one day.

It's a lot of fun but the craziness makes it hard to actually watch golf
  • MixedBagMixedBag Members Posts: 1,489 ✭✭
    PutterHo wrote:

Pure745 wrote:

Tai, when you have kids in a few years you'll understand.

Dang, is Callaway giving away kid toys with their X Hot models?
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]M1 10.5 [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] F9 3/4[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]F9 5/6[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] AMP Cell 4/5h[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] CG16 5-PW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Grindworks[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 86 Series - 50* and 56*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sunset Beach[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 60*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM Chaska (silver) / Lajosi mid-mallet prototype[/font]
    Seriously. Can I steal that as my avatar? Holy geez that's funny! Hunter won't mind:)
    PING G20 8.5 Di6-X
    PING G25 15* 7.3TS
    Adams VTS LSP 20* 8.8TS
    Titleist 712U 23*
    Bridgestone J40CB
    Seriously. Can I steal that as my avatar? Holy geez that's funny!
    PING G20 8.5 Di6-X
    PING G25 15* 7.3TS
    Adams VTS LSP 20* 8.8TS
    Titleist 712U 23*
    Bridgestone J40CB